Members banned from this thread: Kallie Knoetze


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,485
    Thanks
    3059

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    I see nothing wrong with that article. SHe is discussing things she notices happen to her, and has been reported by many other african americans in the past

    Wow, our trolls are truly the worst. I do like that most people are not really feeding them anymore and just mocking them
    Dr. Simpson,

    LOL, Dude, she is a he...

    Perhaps you should actually read the material before spewing your trollish behavior....

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48,838
    Thanks
    14505

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    et al, pretend to be nice, but are actually racists:

    NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks | TheHill

    LOL, liberalism is indeed a mental disease!
    Had nothing to do with racism as I expected. Ignorance is the disease, are you taking anything for it?

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,485
    Thanks
    3059

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Lie.

    She said in her experience those she encountered walking on sidewalks treated her a certain way. Now one can argue the validity of her impression, but she never said all white women are racist. That is projection.
    Mr. Myself,

    LOL, of course your point may have a bit more substance if you just didn't mention you didn't actually read the article.....

    Psst, She is a he:

    "reporter Greg Howard singled out white women for forcing him "off the sidewalk completely"

  4. #14
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,485
    Thanks
    3059

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    Had nothing to do with racism as I expected. Ignorance is the disease, are you taking anything for it?
    Mr. Pragmatist,

    Exactly, you agree with me that liberals tend to throw out the racism card like guest throw out rice at a wedding...

  5. #15
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,349
    Thanks
    10705

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    et al, pretend to be nice, but are actually racists:

    NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks | TheHill

    LOL, liberalism is indeed a mental disease!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    Well we know you didn't even bother to read it:

    "When white women (notice how he doesn't say some white women, or women who pretend to be nice, but all white women) are in my path, they almost always continue straight, forcing me to one side without changing their course. This happens several times a day; and a couple of times a week, white women (again, not white women pretending to be nice, but all white women) force me off the sidewalk completely.

    Dude, do you have to make it so, so easy for me?

    Not sure why you tried to dazzle us with a misused latin abbreviation up there, but I assume you meant i.e. (unless there was a list of names you were referring to?) So was he referring to women who were trying to be nice or not? You seem to be saying both. We are talking about the NYTimes article "Was That Racist?" right?

    Perhaps you think it's easy because you don't pay attention.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,485
    Thanks
    3059

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Not sure why you tried to dazzle us with a misused latin abbreviation up there, but I assume you meant i.e. (unless there was a list of names you were referring to?) So was he referring to women who were trying to be nice or not? You seem to be saying both. We are talking about the NYTimes article "Was That Racist?" right?

    Perhaps you think it's easy because you don't pay attention.
    Mr. Stan,

    The black dude was saying all white women are racist, not me....

    Perhaps you should take it up with him...

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,844
    Thanks
    21734

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Isalexi,

    But this liberal NYT writer said all white women are racist, especially you, since you stalk the streets of New York just waiting to put down the black man

    LOL, I was citing the NYT as someone with mental problems, but you immediately identified yourself as the one being named...
    Just like a right wing extremist who doesn't educate himself and makes stupid assumptions. Like he knows all about the writer and assumes all white women are liberals. I wouldn't talk about mental problems if I were you because you certainly exhibit them
    Thanks from Friday13 and Panzareta

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,485
    Thanks
    3059

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Just like a right wing extremist who doesn't educate himself and makes stupid assumptions. Like he knows all about the writer and assumes all white women are liberals. I wouldn't talk about mental problems if I were you because you certainly exhibit them
    Ms. Isalexi,

    LOL, it wasn't me who made assumptions, it was the black dude you called your racist....

    whoops, I hope I didn't make your head explode..."I'm not a racist, but a black guy called me racist, and black people know racism when they see it, called me racist, and black people know racism when they see it, called me racist, and black people know racism when they see it...does not compute, does not compute...."

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,844
    Thanks
    21734

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    NYT reporter Greg Howard seems to have decided that white women are racist.

    He didn't come out and say it...not quite.

    But; What a racist thing to imply!
    I hope you are smarter than Kallie and realize this is an opinion piece. I would disagree with the piece because of my experience with black kids in a prejudice course. They have told me that their mothers are also afraid when they see some black guys dressed and acting a certain way. ...and so are they! I believe I shared the story of the kid who was dressed like the stereo type "thug"" and I asked him where he would walk late at night if I was on one side of the street and he was on the other and he said that he would walk with me. Then he added something, "it gives me a feeling of power when people are afraid of me" I learned a lot that day!

  10. #20
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,349
    Thanks
    10705

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Because some people see racism WHERE THEY WANT TO SEE IT.

    Maybe he's someone who is perpetually offended by something or another.

    Maybe this past week it was white women.

    There's never a shortage of people just looking for a reason to be pissed off about something.
    He isn't calling them racists. He calls them friends, lovers, sisters, and mothers. He's just describing an experience he has noticed. A tendency that apparently he sees mostly in white women, but not white men, or black women, or anyone else, and that other black men have noticed too. It's minor, and odd, and he even says he doesn't really even understand what is motivating it. So he wrote about it for the column Was That Racist?

    Why shut him down?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who woulda thought Hillary's first 3 AM call.....
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th November 2016, 04:40 AM
  2. Tennessee Rain,
    By webrockk in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 3rd October 2010, 01:46 PM
  3. Torture didn't stop attacks? Who Woulda Thought..
    By GraspingForPeace in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 13th May 2009, 02:33 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed