Members banned from this thread: Think for myself and Babylon


Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 205 of 205
Thanks Tree70Thanks

Thread: Bar With Homemade 'Lynch Kaepernick' Doormat Can't Figure Out Why Everyone Is Calling

  1. #201
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,587
    Thanks
    9556

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    I don't lie. You said it is a double entendre with the only meaning "lynch Kaepernick."
    Quote me then. Otherwise, this is two lies, back to back.

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Quote me then. Otherwise, this is two lies, back to back.
    Mr. Stan,

    I never lie.

    Your Post #24, out and out said there was only one meaning
    Your post #32, #94
    Your post #96 where you actually said that if someone doesn't see things exactly as you, they are stupid
    Your post #106
    Your post #113 stating there was only one intention of the double entendre
    Your posts #119, #123, #132, #142,
    Your post #155 where you emphasized in bold the only meaning of the double entendre
    Your post #157, #159, #163, #175, #181, #188, #191,
    and
    Your post #195 where you actually say a double entendre has two meanings, but this can only be interpreted one way

    Seriously, I thought I would find one post where I was wrong, but damn, you stuck to your guns the entire way.

    Dude, you should not issue these challenges that make you look foolish when you know there are paper trails that prove it so.

  3. #203
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,587
    Thanks
    9556

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    So do you think they realized that they were putting the words "Lynch" and "Kaepernick" together as though it was sentence? If they did, do you think it's out of line to call for the death of a football player for kneeling during the anthem?

    I'm kind of torn. The chances that they aren't bright enough to pull off a wordplay like this are pretty high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    I never lie.

    Your Post #24, out and out said there was only one meaning
    Your post #32, #94
    Your post #96 where you actually said that if someone doesn't see things exactly as you, they are stupid
    Your post #106
    Your post #113 stating there was only one intention of the double entendre
    Your posts #119, #123, #132, #142,
    Your post #155 where you emphasized in bold the only meaning of the double entendre
    Your post #157, #159, #163, #175, #181, #188, #191,
    and
    Your post #195 where you actually say a double entendre has two meanings, but this can only be interpreted one way

    Seriously, I thought I would find one post where I was wrong, but damn, you stuck to your guns the entire way.

    Dude, you should not issue these challenges that make you look foolish when you know there are paper trails that prove it so.
    It's a pretty impressive list, if no one bothers to check that you aren't lying. No surprise, but you are. Again. That's post 24 up there which out and out says nothing you just claimed. I can see why you didn't bother to actually quote me.

    This is just embarrassing. You really need to seek help for what must either be compulsive lying, or possibly hallucinating messages that dont exist. So sad. But at least you were able to see the other meaning. I'm still proud of you, and I'm rooting for your recovery. Be well.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Mr. Stan,

    LOL, it says exactly what I am saying:

    "So do you think they realized that they were putting the words "Lynch" and "Kaepernick" together as though it was sentence? If they did, do you think it's out of line to call for the death of a football player for kneeling during the anthem?"

    I.e., the only way to interpret this is a call to lynch kaepernick.

    Dude, I mean, dude, seriously.
    Thanks from StanStill

  5. #205
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,587
    Thanks
    9556

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    LOL, it says exactly what I am saying:

    "So do you think they realized that they were putting the words "Lynch" and "Kaepernick" together as though it was sentence? If they did, do you think it's out of line to call for the death of a football player for kneeling during the anthem?"

    I.e., the only way to interpret this is a call to lynch kaepernick.

    Dude, I mean, dude, seriously.
    You kill me! More evidence that conservatives hate questions! Love it!!!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Similar Threads

  1. NYC police come out in support of Colin Kaepernick
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th August 2017, 08:05 PM
  2. Why I root for Colin Kaepernick....
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Current Events
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 28th March 2017, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 455
    Last Post: 19th September 2015, 07:47 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed