Members banned from this thread: Think for myself and Babylon


Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 205
Thanks Tree70Thanks

Thread: Bar With Homemade 'Lynch Kaepernick' Doormat Can't Figure Out Why Everyone Is Calling

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,306
    Thanks
    2687

    From
    California

    Bar With Homemade 'Lynch Kaepernick' Doormat Can't Figure Out Why Everyone Is Calling

    Guy makes a statement by using a Marshawn Lynch and Colon Kaepernick jerseys as a doormat going into his bar...

    Liberals complain and call it racist.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bar-homem...173423896.html

    I had to check to make sure this wasn't "the Onion" first...

  2. #2
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,959
    Thanks
    17502

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Took a moment to click.

    But believe the issue may be the implied message "Lynch Kaepernick".

    Doesn't seem accidental. Sort of tasteless.....

  3. #3
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,965
    Thanks
    4606

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Took a moment to click.

    But believe the issue may be the implied message "Lynch Kaepernick".

    Doesn't seem accidental. Sort of tasteless.....
    Can't understand why anyone would find overt reference to the racist killings of black to be racist. This bar owner would probably stand there in a white hood with a torch and claim he was just trying to provide some light for people.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,306
    Thanks
    2687

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Took a moment to click.

    But believe the issue may be the implied message "Lynch Kaepernick".

    Doesn't seem accidental. Sort of tasteless.....
    Mr. Pragmatic,

    You may be right. In fact, similar to the school district in Portland, Marshawn Lynch should be forced to change his racially insensitive name.

    'Lynch' removed from name of two Centennial schools | KGW.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,306
    Thanks
    2687

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Can't understand why anyone would find overt reference to the racist killings of black to be racist. This bar owner would probably stand there in a white hood with a torch and claim he was just trying to provide some light for people.
    Mr. Myself,

    I have to agree with you there. In fact, I think the NFL should be fined for allowing someone with such a racially insensitive name to play in the league.

  6. #6
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,965
    Thanks
    4606

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Myself,

    I have to agree with you there. In fact, I think the NFL should be fined for allowing someone with such a racially insensitive name to play in the league.
    That sounds like a stupid comparison.
    Thanks from Lunchboxxy

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,306
    Thanks
    2687

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    That sounds like a stupid comparison.
    Mr. Myself,

    How is that a stupid comparison? Every week, millions of African Americans have to hear "Lynch, the Oakland Raider running back."

    How can you be so racially insensitive.

  8. #8
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,965
    Thanks
    4606

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Myself,

    How is that a stupid comparison? Every week, millions of African Americans have to hear "Lynch, the Oakland Raider running back."

    How can you be so racially insensitive.
    How is it a stupid comparison? You are taking a guys name and making a fucking mockery of it to support the batshit insane right wing racist premise shit forth in the article in the OP about the dick turd bar owner making a joke about lynching someone.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,306
    Thanks
    2687

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    How is it a stupid comparison? You are taking a guys name and making a fucking mockery of it to support the batshit insane right wing racist premise shit forth in the article in the OP about the dick turd bar owner making a joke about lynching someone.
    Mr. Myself,

    Exactly, that is the guy's name, and he has made a point of sitting during the national anthem (many years before Kaepernick, by the by).

    So what's your point, except to prove mine that liberalism is a mental disease?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,302
    Thanks
    6861

    From
    Great State of Texas
    The bar honors our veterans.

    Of course the left is going to find that racist.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NYC police come out in support of Colin Kaepernick
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th August 2017, 08:05 PM
  2. Why I root for Colin Kaepernick....
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Current Events
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 28th March 2017, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 455
    Last Post: 19th September 2015, 07:47 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed