Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78
Thanks Tree27Thanks

Thread: Why they Kneel

  1. #61
    New Member
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    39

    From
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    I do understand why they were protesting, I'm not understanding why some don't understand. Capisce?
    You don't understand why people would be upset at protests specifically intended to not show respect towards the American system and by extension Americans.. specifically white people, while the protestors are making millions of dollars a year in that system?

  2. #62
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,568
    Thanks
    4589

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodisatva View Post
    You don't understand why people would be upset at protests specifically intended to not show respect towards the American system and by extension Americans.. specifically white people, while the protestors are making millions of dollars a year in that system?
    I do understand that they used their celebrity status to soap box injustice against minorities in the White Merka that you defend tooth and nail.....and I'm all for it.
    It had nothing to do with the flag that you hypocritical Russian sympathizers pretend to defend either.

  3. #63
    New Member
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    39

    From
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    I do understand that they used their celebrity status to soap box injustice against minorities in the White Merka that you defend tooth and nail.....and I'm all for it.
    It had nothing to do with the flag that you hypocritical Russian sympathizers pretend to defend either.
    Defend tooth and nail and Russian sympathizer comments say a lot more about your anger than anything factual about me. Lol.

    Colin - "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."


    Hmmm... Colin himself shows how utterly wrong you are.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36,503
    Thanks
    7482

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    The kneeling has done serious harm to the NFL.
    Thanks from bodisatva and LT Greenbean

  5. #65
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,568
    Thanks
    4589

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodisatva View Post
    Defend tooth and nail and Russian sympathizer comments say a lot more about your anger than anything factual about me. Lol.

    Colin - "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."


    Hmmm... Colin himself shows how utterly wrong you are.
    Wrong.
    Colin showed that he's isn't behind a white nationalist Merka.
    Our flag has nothing to do with the representation of that.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,474
    Thanks
    7517

    From
    Great State of Texas

  7. #67
    New Member
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    39

    From
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Wrong.
    Colin showed that he's isn't behind a white nationalist Merka.
    Our flag has nothing to do with the representation of that.
    Way to completely miss the point...

  8. #68
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,568
    Thanks
    4589

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodisatva View Post
    Way to completely miss the point...
    The point is, is that the flag represents 'Justice for All'.
    That doesn't apply in Merkkka.

  9. #69
    New Member
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    39

    From
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    The point is, is that the flag represents 'Justice for All'.
    That doesn't apply in Merkkka.
    What he hell is Merkka? An attempt to be cute about my view of America or a way for you to show your disdain for America? Either way you dont understand the premise of why people have a valid reason to object to the manner of protest. Nobody is upset at what they are protest... just the manner... but It is apparent your agenda or whatever is about your stance towards opposition instead of towards facts.
    Last edited by bodisatva; 26th December 2017 at 09:25 AM.

  10. #70
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    86,603
    Thanks
    23677

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    The point is, is that the flag represents 'Justice for All'.
    That doesn't apply in Merkkka.
    Then why did the morons stand for the national anthem of other countries? Are we supposed to believe that they are protesting police brutality when they rise for the Mexican national anthem?
    Thanks from LT Greenbean

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22nd October 2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Kneel Before, But Stand For the National Anthem.
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st October 2017, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 27th September 2017, 07:04 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 7th September 2014, 01:04 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed