Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
Thanks Tree16Thanks

Thread: Trump picking white males for judiciary at highest rate in 30 years

  1. #31
    Rent Free in Lefty Heads excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,973
    Thanks
    3755

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    I can't figure out why anyone would be surprised that a guy who before and during the campaign so blatantly displayed his misogyny and racist tendencies would do this.

    LOL More of the dumb Canadian stuff from the land of Turdeau. You toss words around and have zero understanding, words like "misogyny" when Trump has his daughter as an adviser, a female UN Ambassador, appointed a woman head of the RNC, etc.. Then too "racist" which has lost all meaning as regressives like you toss it about when you have no other argument.
    Last edited by excalibur; 13th November 2017 at 10:40 PM.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,785
    Thanks
    33395

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Precisely what Øbama did, appoint unqualified people who happened to be women just because they were women. The 'wise latina' among them.
    Sodomayer is widely considered the most able current justice. Not everyone agrees, of course, but nobody thinks she is a backbencher.
    Thanks from Amelia

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,785
    Thanks
    33395

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    LOL More of the dumb Canadian stuff from the land of Turdeau. You toss words around and have zero understanding, words like "misogyny" when Trump has his daughter as an adviser, a female UN Ambassador, appointed a woman head of the RNC, etc.. Then too "racist" which has lost all meaning as regressives like you toss it about when you have no other argument.
    Most normal people in the West consider Trump to have displayed massive misogyny and racism. There's nothing ambiguous about this, except to Trump apologists.

    Yanno....the millions of white supremacists who constantly try to argue that every word Trump says has a different meaning to the agreed one.

    Like you, for example.
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  4. #34
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    156

    From
    USA
    OP... so what...

  5. #35
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3319

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the fool in charge is a racist (among other things), he also seems to enjoy chaos and turmoil.
    The longer this ass (and White Nationalists like him) are running this country, the farther the divide.
    Uprisings will not be at the fault of minorities. It will be Trump's doing.

    AP: Trump picking white males for judiciary at highest rate in 30 years.
    Mr. Idiocracat,

    You say that like it is a bad thing.

  6. #36
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,465
    Thanks
    74862

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    The main problem with any lifetime appointment made by Trump is his clear inability to "hire the best people".
    Thanks from Amelia

  7. #37
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,984
    Thanks
    13500

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureinheart View Post
    OP... so what...
    SMFH Oh the right-wing ignorance is strong in this one.

  8. #38
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,290
    Thanks
    1859

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Trump is reversing the progress Obama made. Not because the female lawyers are scarce, or too few are conservative, or because the females are less able.

    For sexism. He is not willing to help shape a country in which women occupy positions of authority.

    You okay with that? I'm not.
    Since when is gender a consideration for nomination to the SC? I'd rather have quality judges, then worry about some make believe quota for political correctness.

  9. #39
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,465
    Thanks
    74862

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the fool in charge is a racist (among other things), he also seems to enjoy chaos and turmoil.
    The longer this ass (and White Nationalists like him) are running this country, the farther the divide.
    Uprisings will not be at the fault of minorities. It will be Trump's doing.

    AP: Trump picking white males for judiciary at highest rate in 30 years.
    Thanks from ATLglock

  10. #40
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    27,616
    Thanks
    5174

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Since when is gender a consideration for nomination to the SC? I'd rather have quality judges, then worry about some make believe quota for political correctness.
    That's the world we now live in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump could remake judiciary for 40 years
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th October 2017, 11:09 AM
  2. Trump Falsely Claims Murder Rate Is Highest In 47 Years
    By HadEnough2 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 9th February 2017, 03:40 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 03:57 PM
  4. US Has Highest Corporate Tax Rate
    By Blackbeard in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 7th April 2012, 10:10 PM
  5. Army Suicides Highest Rate on Record
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th May 2008, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed