Members banned from this thread: Kallie Knoetze


Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 185
Thanks Tree89Thanks

Thread: Irony: Black lives matters hero's black life didn't matter to the black

  1. #41
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,587
    Thanks
    9556

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    Why do you insist on making things up when you can't make a point.

    First, you lie when you say I automatically despise the BLM activist.
    Second, nowhere did I say that activist are expected to be invincible
    Third, you blatantly lie again saying I am amused he is victim of crime, and that I wished it would happen.

    Dude, you proving yourself to be a dishonest liar really brings my opinion of you down...

    Sad.
    My point is that I don't see what defies what is expected here. Did you expect that he could never be the victim of a violent crime? Also, nothing in the article suggests his life didn't matter to other black lives. Is your point is that because one (possibly black, although no suspect has been identified) person shot him that therefore his life didn't matter to other black lives? What evidence do you have that the shooter even recognized him?

    I guess we'll just have to see how many people show up to his funeral.
    Thanks from labrea

  2. #42
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,416
    Thanks
    6260

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Drone,

    When did I say it had anything to do with the BLM movement. I was simply pointing out the irony.

    I think you assumed to much. And you know when you assume, you make an ass of you, believe me....
    In your thread title. In your opening post.

    Your thread title starts with BLACK LIVES MATTER.. the whole point of your silly thread was to point towards BLM.. it's the very first thing you mention in your thread...are you really that Trump ?
    Thanks from OldGaffer and StanStill

  3. #43
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,734
    Thanks
    24943

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    Haha that's the biggest load of crap. They literally testified that Mike Brown had his "hands up and said don't shoot", and then was shot. That was not proven to be true. The "slogan" is from Mike Brown. I cited the sources for you to read. The BLM activists tried to say mike brown had his hands up and said don't shoot. Reality? The thug tried to kill a cop with his own weapon, and is 6 feet under where he belongs.
    ...the Justice Department released two must-read investigations connected to the killing of Brown that filled in blanks, corrected the record and brought sunlight to dark places by revealing ugly practices that institutionalized racism and hardship. They have also forced me to deal with two uncomfortable truths: Brown never surrendered with his hands up, and Wilson was justified in shooting Brown.

    The report on the Ferguson police department detailed abuse and blatant trampling of the constitutional rights of people, mostly African Americans, in Ferguson. Years of mistreatment by the police, the courts and the municipal government, including evidence that all three balanced their books on the backs of the people of Ferguson, were laid bare in 102 damning pages. The overwhelming data from DOJ provided background and much-needed context for why a small St. Louis suburb most had never heard of exploded the moment Brown was killed. His death gave voice to many who suffered in silence.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.98631649fbb9
    Your post is a classic example of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    My point is that I don't see what defies what is expected here. Did you expect that he could never be the victim of a violent crime? Also, nothing in the article suggests his life didn't matter to other black lives. Is your point is that because one (possibly black, although no suspect has been identified) person shot him that therefore his life didn't matter to other black lives? What evidence do you have that the shooter even recognized him?

    I guess we'll just have to see how many people show up to his funeral.
    Mr. Stan,

    Your point is you deliberately lied and made vile accusations about me because you couldn't make a point.
    Thanks from StanStill

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    In your thread title. In your opening post.

    Your thread title starts with BLACK LIVES MATTER.. the whole point of your silly thread was to point towards BLM.. it's the very first thing you mention in your thread...are you really that Trump ?
    Mr. NeovsMatrix,

    My thread title starts: "Irony:"

    Please stop selectively paraphrasing me because you can't support your point.

  6. #46
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,587
    Thanks
    9556

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    Your point is you deliberately lied and made vile accusations about me because you couldn't make a point.
    That's twice you couldn't explain why he defied what was expected, or why you think his life didn't matter to other black lives.

    I accept your resignation. It takes a big man to admit he had no point to begin with. Thank you.
    Thanks from labrea

  7. #47
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,734
    Thanks
    24943

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    You left out:

    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

    As in this guy was big into BLM, but his black life didn't matter to other black lives in the neighborhood.

    a state of affairs or an event: BLM big dog

    that seems deliberately contrary to what is expected: his life didn't matter to other black lives.
    And that is significant, why?

  8. #48
    Established Member libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,512
    Thanks
    2355

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    BLM worked. The incident of officer shooting un-armed people of color has dropped tremendously.

    When was the last time a un-armed person of color was shot dead in the street by a police officer?

    Thanks BLM for bringing attention to a National problem.
    Link? I don't know if that's true or if the national media just stopped reporting them.
    Thanks from LuvMyPups

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    That's twice you couldn't explain why he defied what was expected, or why you think his life didn't matter to other black lives.

    I accept your resignation. It takes a big man to admit he had no point to begin with. Thank you.
    Mr. Stan,

    He is dead over a senseless shooting in a black neighborhood....pretty clear evidence his life didn't matter to other black lives.

    You must not be a big man since you had to lie repeatedly to pretend you had a point.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    2845

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    And that is significant, why?
    Ms. Labrea,

    Irony. Did you not read my top post?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If black lives matter....
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 20th July 2016, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8th April 2016, 03:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14th October 2015, 09:27 AM
  4. Seems As If Black Lives Don't Matter
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 7th July 2015, 08:35 AM
  5. #Black Lives DO Matter
    By Nicnam in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st December 2014, 11:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed