Members banned from this thread: Kallie Knoetze


Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 185
Thanks Tree89Thanks

Thread: Irony: Black lives matters hero's black life didn't matter to the black

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,979
    Thanks
    10331

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Chief,

    Where did I say that?

    You assume to much.
    No, I just read what you say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Irony: Black lives matters hero's black life didn't matter to the black

    lives that live in the neighborhood in which he was staying....

    https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...2618e30b1.html
    So what's ironic here? Why do you think a person who'd be willing to murder another would for some reason give a crap about the other's politics, regardless of either's race?

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3320

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    No, I just read what you say:


    So what's ironic here? Why do you think a person who'd be willing to murder another would for some reason give a crap about the other's politics, regardless of either's race?
    Mr. Chief,

    He was a member of black lives matter, but his life didn't matter to other black lives...

    Dude, read the whole thread so you won't seem so ill-informed.

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,979
    Thanks
    10331

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Chief,

    He was a member of black lives matter, but his life didn't matter to other black lives...

    Dude, read the whole thread so you won't seem so ill-informed.
    Why do you think a person who would be willing to murder another person would give a shit about politics?
    Thanks from StanStill

  4. #64
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,754
    Thanks
    45654

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    That's what they originally wanted. Now it's turned into a hate group. The "hands up don't shoot" was proven to be a lie. Now they riot, loot, kill. It's just a bigoted "organization", or whatever you want to call it.
    what the actual fact. You were told repeatedly that BLM wasn't started because of that slogan. So, why do you keep claiming it was? They don't riot, or loot, or kill either. Nor are they a hate group. Jeff Sessions is now in charge of the DOJ. Has he labeled them a hate group? Has the FBI? Has anyone except racist whites? Your entire post is just straight up bullshit.
    Thanks from labrea and OldGaffer

  5. #65
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,787
    Thanks
    2932

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius the God View Post
    What is it about BLM that drives white people nuts? All they want is for the police to treat them fairly and to stop killing them indiscriminately. Is that really too much to ask for?
    Strawman..built and torn down. Nice job

  6. #66
    Senior Member libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    2654

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    they don't report the vast majority of officer involved shootings. Oh wait, I forgot that's a right-wing fringe talking point. Were you aware that the media pretty much ignored the Trayvon Martin shooting until it became a social media phenomena? Same thing with protests. The media pretty much ignores them unless there's violence. Also, you'll never hear the media use terms like "white on white crime". Yet, they'll say "black on black crime" in a heartbeat. The media will report on what ever they think will get the ratings. White cops killing unarmed black suspects don't necessarily get ratings. But, if there are protests or it's trending on social media that's a different story. Especially, if there's violence involved. If it bleeds it leads.
    Do you have any empirical evidence to back up Drone's claim or are you going to continue with your subjective, emotional rant?

  7. #67
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,877
    Thanks
    11527

    From
    Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Stan,

    You indeed did lie, repeatedly. You posted blatant lies and made vile accusations about me that you can in no way back up.

    You indeed are a dishonest liar.
    Call it whatever you want, but that's still my opinion of why you started the thread. Because you wanted to chuckle at a death that you found amusing, by your own definition of irony.

    You left out:

    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
    Regardless, you still haven't explained why you keep using the plural "black people" when there is no evidence that this crime was committed by more than one person. Even if it was committed by more than one person, that still wouldn't justify the claim "he didn't matter to black people". If a white man was killed by another white man, it would be dishonest to say "he didn't matter to white people". So why do you feel it's justified here?

  8. #68
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    510

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    what the actual fact. You were told repeatedly that BLM wasn't started because of that slogan. So, why do you keep claiming it was? They don't riot, or loot, or kill either. Nor are they a hate group. Jeff Sessions is now in charge of the DOJ. Has he labeled them a hate group? Has the FBI? Has anyone except racist whites? Your entire post is just straight up bullshit.
    You repeatedly ignore the sources cited before you.

    Whine all you want. It's a bigot hate group built on a lie

  9. #69
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,378
    Thanks
    1300

    From
    Maryland USA
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Link? I don't know if that's true or if the national media just stopped reporting them.
    I agree that it may be a contributing factor. Perhaps, there has been a reduction in reporting because the protests typically began before any given incident is fully investigated and the facts are known. Additionally, it may be because the police may be standing down. Officers are reluctant to act for fear of becoming film at eleven.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,800
    Thanks
    8925

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    You repeatedly ignore the sources cited before you.

    Whine all you want. It's a bigot hate group built on a lie
    It is a bigot hate group? I too hate bigots. Don't you?

    Oh, I am sorry, I guess you mean it is a bigoted hate group. Odd. I don;t recall something bigoted they have said, nor am I aware of them being anything other than a loose association of many groups, with individuals of varying degrees of character much akin to the general population, many presumably decent, a couple dickheads I am sure, but I don't think they are a hate group.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If black lives matter....
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 20th July 2016, 08:03 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8th April 2016, 02:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14th October 2015, 08:27 AM
  4. Seems As If Black Lives Don't Matter
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 7th July 2015, 07:35 AM
  5. #Black Lives DO Matter
    By Nicnam in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st December 2014, 10:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed