Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: Poor Hillary

  1. #51
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,884
    Thanks
    17788

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Brony View Post
    There is no pity for her, She lies to her supporters.. She lies to the voters. What else do people need to know?
    She won the popular vote the cheeto jesus did the way most connies love a vote that must be MASSAGED because well? Slavery.
    Thanks from cable2

  2. #52
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1401

    poor bills wife..

    forever to be a footnote in history as a 2 time loser...
    Thanks from Ginger

  3. #53
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Advocate View Post
    poor bills wife..

    forever to be a footnote in history as a 2 time loser...
    Imagine Bills marriage now....

    They've been happily married so long! Oh wait, that's right....he sees other women. I guess their marriage wasn't that happy afterall.

    That was the most disappointing campaign ive heard of on top of it

    Poor Bill. She's obviously angry at him for he really did damage her campaign and reputation.

  4. #54
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1401

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Imagine Bills marriage now....

    They've been happily married so long! Oh wait, that's right....he sees other women. I guess their marriage wasn't that happy afterall.

    That was the most disappointing campaign ive heard of on top of it

    Poor Bill. She's obviously angry at him for he really did damage her campaign and reputation.


    shit!

    bills free!

    hes the happiest guy on the planet about now...rich and finally able to lose the albatross...

  5. #55
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Advocate View Post
    shit!

    bills free!

    hes the happiest guy on the planet about now...rich and finally able to lose the albatross...
    Imagine them ackwardly eating dinner after an epic failure knowing that boning other women harmed Hillaries reputation and contributed to the loss... and every where he goes people remember him for it.

    I truly feel sorry for him!

  6. #56
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Imagine Bills marriage now....

    They've been happily married so long! Oh wait, that's right....he sees other women. I guess their marriage wasn't that happy afterall.

    That was the most disappointing campaign ive heard of on top of it

    Poor Bill. She's obviously angry at him for he really did damage her campaign and reputation.
    I voted for Trump. Do you see me on this site gloating? No? It's because I actually have some class. Your being childish right now.

  7. #57
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Imagine them ackwardly eating dinner after an epic failure knowing that boning other women harmed Hillaries reputation and contributed to the loss... and every where he goes people remember him for it.

    I truly feel sorry for him!
    Right, She COULD HAVE BEEN going online and rubbing Trump supports face in shit had she won. Tragic.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,847
    Thanks
    20496

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    No, her bobbing vibrating head, facial contortions, coughs and shortly -circuiting is quite minor compared to this :
    https://youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

    Symptoms of epilepsy , brain damage, mental illness, and Parkinsons don't make a person unfit to be president as much as obvious lies on television for all to see and hear
    the uneducated......bet you actually believe this nonsense.

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,847
    Thanks
    20496

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Imagine them ackwardly eating dinner after an epic failure knowing that boning other women harmed Hillaries reputation and contributed to the loss... and every where he goes people remember him for it.

    I truly feel sorry for him!
    But yet the uneducated will vote for a man who grabs pussies and brags about it. I feel sorry for this country

  10. #60
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    2644

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    But yet the uneducated will vote for a man who grabs pussies and brags about it. I feel sorry for this country
    Don't. The country is trying to recover from 12 years of Democrat rule, from the 2006 Congress that created the mortgage meltdown that led to all this. Remind me to send Barnie Frank, Chris Dodd, Barack Obama, and Valerie Jarrett a thank you note for getting revenged on for tanking the US economy for 12 years, leading to a popular revolt at the hands of (shock) Donald Trump and the GOP. This is what payback looks like.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 24th February 2016, 07:56 AM
  2. Awwwwwwwwwkard! is an understatement (poor Hillary)
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 21st January 2016, 09:06 AM
  3. Poor Granny Hillary! Senility is a terrible thing to watch
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1st June 2015, 09:42 AM
  4. Dirt poor Hillary out begging for cash rankles some?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 6th March 2015, 08:19 AM
  5. Poor Hillary
    By Pragmatist in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 24th February 2008, 03:46 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed