Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 261 to 269 of 269
Thanks Tree110Thanks

Thread: PizzaGate

  1. #261
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    I haven't been there... that said, I think the targeting of that one specific place is wrong.

    The focus needs to start with those that are known / established as being involved in the shady dealings, and then expand from there... not going to some location that might have been rented out for a private party and nobody knows what happened.

    But I do agree with you, the media has so thoroughly exposed themselves as full of shit this past year that I don't know how anyone can trust a word that comes out of their mouths.
    This lie is way too easy to expose -- a city clerk, fire inspector, delivery driver, construction worker -- way too many people know that all those old buildings have a basement. You can't come out and make a claim that it doesn't unless you have a bunch of important friends.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  2. #262
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,215
    Thanks
    9401

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Blood in blood out.

    Have you ever been to that area of DC? 5037 Connecticut Ave. Most of the buildings are over 100 years old with some still having the dirt floor in the basement. I can't imagine a structure being built in that part of town without a basement. Anyone who works or lives in DC knows that, so how could the beltway media not call bullshit?
    Accept if you took the time to actual go their website and note there is a mention that a few years back the place was redone from the foundation on up.

    http://www.cometpingpong.com/street-cred/
    Last edited by Eve1; 8th December 2016 at 03:41 PM.

  3. #263
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Accept if you took the time to actual go their website and note there is a mention that a few years back the place was redone from the foundation on up.

    street cred - Comet Ping Pong
    You have to dig deeper than what the owner tells you. Is there an empty hole under the restaurant? Space is very expensive in DC, so every inch is used or rented out.

  4. #264
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    You have to dig deeper than what the owner tells you. Is there an empty hole under the restaurant? Space is very expensive in DC, so every inch is used or rented out.
    I would interject a side issue here that speaks to this... I worked on a construction site years ago, on this particular job the concrete core of the building was poured 0.625" too far from where it was intended (so, 5/8" all around), when the core was drywalled the main contractor did the math, and that 1 1/4" change over 30 floors meant a loss of over 20 million dollars at sale...

    So, ya, I don't doubt that would be especially true of older buildings / areas.
    Thanks from chaos

  5. #265
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    I would interject a side issue here that speaks to this... I worked on a construction site years ago, on this particular job the concrete core of the building was poured 0.625" too far from where it was intended (so, 5/8" all around), when the core was drywalled the main contractor did the math, and that 1 1/4" change over 30 floors meant a loss of over 20 million dollars at sale...

    So, ya, I don't doubt that would be especially true of older buildings / areas.
    Location location location. DC is not the most expensive place in the world but it's up there in price. Hopefully I'll be headed to the Chessie towards the end of winter.

  6. #266
    Established Member Redwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,811
    Thanks
    4357

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by highway234 View Post
    and yet we have to hear the most insane shit from the ex-progressives in the corporate democratic movement about russia and putin whacking everyone in sight, influencing our election in various impossible ways, and basically running the entire world in secret.

    alefantis is getting trolled online. it happens to people. the post's reflexive defense of them is odd.

    there are some very strange aspects to this pizzagate story, and neither the post, the NY Times, or snopes addresses them at all. they simply poo-poo the whole thing as ridiculous on its face (there's more evidence for it than there is for this silly Putin stuff) but it's clear the mainstream press will never address them. valid stories about corruption in government will always get ignored in this kind of environment, because the mainstream press and the government are in blatant cahoots.

    it's all a matter of how willing you are to believe anything the establishment press says, and distrust anything your political opposition says. the ex-progressives' reflexive willingness to believe outlets like the post and the times is plain. it's why the NY Times was able to peddle the iraq war to us.
    Uh... you know it's the CIA that's found a BIG Russian Hacking scam? Not some " Progressives" Anyhow.. THIS Thread is about the DEPLORABLES led by the Psycho-Infowar creeps. It's a total HOAX and doe's not even make sense.
    Hard to run a Pedo ring in the basement of a busy business.......especially when there's NO BASEMENT at all. Jones....1000 miles away would neither KNOW nor CARE. He SELLS lies. His cult followers (we have a few here) are ADDICTED to lies disgusting enough to make them FEEL GOOD.
    Thanks from Blues63 and steezer

  7. #267
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Uh... you know it's the CIA that's found a BIG Russian Hacking scam? Not some " Progressives" Anyhow.. THIS Thread is about the DEPLORABLES led by the Psycho-Infowar creeps. It's a total HOAX and doe's not even make sense.
    Hard to run a Pedo ring in the basement of a busy business.......especially when there's NO BASEMENT at all. Jones....1000 miles away would neither KNOW nor CARE. He SELLS lies. His cult followers (we have a few here) are ADDICTED to lies disgusting enough to make them FEEL GOOD.

  8. #268
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    It's not only the MSM, there are plenty of reliable, alternative news sites that won't touch 911 because they know they will automatically be lumped in with the kook sites.
    Which sites? I'm interested in testing the hypothesis.

  9. #269
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by highway234 View Post
    "... because if it prospers, none dare call it treason."
    So....prosperity is borne of treason? Or is this somewhat limited?

    once a conspiracy theory is proven it is quickly forgotten that it was ever a conspiracy theory. for a long time the concentration camps in nazi germany were a conspiracy theory during the middle of the war. the stealth bomber research was a conspiracy theory. people saw test flights of the stealth bomber and speculated whether it was a UFO etc. the catholic school pedophile ring was once a conspiracy theory. UN personnel running human trafficking in kosovo was a conspiracy, then it was proven it was really going on.
    So, because some conspiracies designed to be kept secret by governments actually occurred, then all bat-shit crazy conspiracy theories (Fema camps, Chemtrails, Sandy Hook Hoax etc.) are true?

    Let me get this straight:

    The Nazis hid concentration camps within Fortress Europe, therefore 9/11 was an inside job? Interesting....

    Call the above a strawman, but it is intentional as your logic needs work.
    Last edited by Blues63; 15th December 2016 at 03:24 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed