Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 269
Thanks Tree110Thanks

Thread: PizzaGate

  1. #21
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,084
    Thanks
    5609

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    No, its just a very well moderated site like ours here at PH.

    This has got to be the dumbest post I've ever read. In more ways than one.
    Thanks from cable2

  2. #22
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,084
    Thanks
    5609

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Well since neither of us are part of their staff we can't really know their reasons. However, being part of that site for years I can tell you they shut down stuff all the time. Go and try posting something racist there and see how long it lasts.

    How the hell do you have time to post anywhere but here?
    My god. You average one post every two minutes even when you're supposed to be at school or whatever.

    And blind at that!

    Dude. You're Guiness Records material!

  3. #23
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,084
    Thanks
    5609

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    At least I can admit it.

    Reddit isn't known for censorship.
    In one post you say Reddit isnt known for censorship, then you say to watch and see what happens when someone says something racist. Which is it?
    Thanks from cable2

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,084
    Thanks
    5609

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Its almost impossible to sue a forum for what is discussed. If it were Stormfront would have been out of business a long time ago.

    Bullshit. I can tell you of one forum that was shut down and sued for what some fool said on it.
    Thanks from cable2

  5. #25
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    If it involves pedophilia and politics.....if the article in question starts with a question mark......if PH nutters swear that it's true....it's probably crap.

  6. #26
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    How the hell do you have time to post anywhere but here?
    My god. You average one post every two minutes even when you're supposed to be at school or whatever.

    And blind at that!

    Dude. You're Guiness Records material!
    Oh, brother. Howey, knock it off already. Are you today's special guest star hall monitor?

  7. #27
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,216
    Thanks
    1436

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by highway234 View Post
    it's all a matter of how willing you are to believe anything the establishment press says, and distrust anything your political opposition says. the ex-progressives' reflexive willingness to believe outlets like the post and the times is plain. it's why the NY Times was able to peddle the iraq war to us.
    It's not only the MSM, there are plenty of reliable, alternative news sites that won't touch 911 because they know they will automatically be lumped in with the kook sites.

    PizaGate deserves a closer look to see if there is any truth to it.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member highway234's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,135
    Thanks
    4249

    From
    Where'm I At, Doe?
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    It's not only the MSM, there are plenty of reliable, alternative news sites that won't touch 911 because they know they will automatically be lumped in with the kook sites.

    PizaGate deserves a closer look to see if there is any truth to it.
    yup. it could all be smoke and mirrors, or forgeries, but something there does seem quite peculiar. and the more vehement, but evidenceless, denials i see about it, the more convinced i am that SOMEthing is going on.

    those instagram photos are strange. and you know, you can forge anything, if they doctored up those photos (and more importantly, the comments, because the photos themselves are pretty innocuous for the most part), fine. make that claim and explain how the forgery was done. i think that would be quite easy.

    but they admit the photos are real (alefantis says oh, they're the children of friends, family, and customers) but they're taken out of context. he says nothing about the comments. and then he complains about how hurt he is over the accusations and how unfairly he's being treated. that might be what i'd do if i were being dogged by unfair accusations, but it's also what i would do if i were guilty.
    Thanks from chaos

  9. #29
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,216
    Thanks
    1436

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by highway234 View Post
    yup. it could all be smoke and mirrors, or forgeries, but something there does seem quite peculiar. and the more vehement, but evidenceless, denials i see about it, the more convinced i am that SOMEthing is going on.

    those instagram photos are strange. and you know, you can forge anything, if they doctored up those photos (and more importantly, the comments, because the photos themselves are pretty innocuous for the most part), fine. make that claim and explain how the forgery was done. i think that would be quite easy.

    but they admit the photos are real (alefantis says oh, they're the children of friends, family, and customers) but they're taken out of context. he says nothing about the comments. and then he complains about how hurt he is over the accusations and how unfairly he's being treated. that might be what i'd do if i were being dogged by unfair accusations, but it's also what i would do if i were guilty.
    John and Tony Podesta look a lot like the police sketch of the kidnap suspects of Madeleine McCann, and it just so happens that both were in Portugal at the time. When circumstantial evidence starts to become overwhelming, it's worth a closer look.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member highway234's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,135
    Thanks
    4249

    From
    Where'm I At, Doe?
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    John and Tony Podesta look a lot like the police sketch of the kidnap suspects of Madeleine McCann, and it just so happens that both were in Portugal at the time. When circumstantial evidence starts to become overwhelming, it's worth a closer look.
    yup. and john podesta really does apparently have a large underground "projection room" he's had built for exhibiting difficult-to-display panoramic projection etc. and they hobnob around with these peculiar artists who seem to have a penchant for children in bondage, photos of teenagers in provocative poses ... i think the madeleine mccann thing is a little tenuous, it's all a bit tenuous on its own, but it gets very disconcerting when you take it all together.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed