Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
Thanks Tree47Thanks

Thread: Lizard people are real

  1. #31
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6592

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post


    Kudos to those who recognize these classics.
    My favorite episode was when they went inside the pylon to fuck with the weather.

    Cool stuff.
    Thanks from Kontrary

  2. #32
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    5209

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    .... like Frank!
    We've been observing you for quite a while, Puzz-e.

    Word on the street is that you taste just like chicken.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Kontrary

  3. #33
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22628

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I still have nightmares of the sleestaks.
    My nick on Slate's "Ballot Box" forum....was originally "Sleestak".





    BTW, Spooky, we're getting into "Poe's Law"......i.e. it's impossible to tell if you are JOKING or if you actually believe this insanity?

    I think you better reveal the trick now, because given your other wacko comments, it'll get harder to do so later.

  4. #34
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,354
    Thanks
    10101

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    My nick on Slate's "Ballot Box" forum....was originally "Sleestak".





    BTW, Spooky, we're getting into "Poe's Law"......i.e. it's impossible to tell if you are JOKING or if you actually believe this insanity?

    I think you better reveal the trick now, because given your other wacko comments, it'll get harder to do so later.
    I think I've had this one since AOL or some variation of it.

    And yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. Not most of them but there are plenty of legit ones with enough evidence to at least make them a possibility.

  5. #35
    Veteran Member Snikitz's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,627
    Thanks
    4648

    From
    Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    And their headquarters is a crab shack near Aboutenough's neighborhood in Louisiana



    I love that place, just take I-ten towards Baton Rouge!

  6. #36
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22628

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I think I've had this one since AOL or some variation of it.

    And yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. Not most of them but there are plenty of legit ones with enough evidence to at least make them a possibility.
    That wasn't quite clear.......do you ACTUALLY believe in "Lizard People"?

    I'm asking you seriously and would like a serious answer....because if you're just "funnin' around" that's cool...

    but if you're serious? You need psychiatric help. Seriously.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22628

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikitz View Post
    I love that place, just take I-ten towards Baton Rouge!
    Try the "Will & Holly" Special.....fried Pakuni po' boy with cayenne pepper.

  8. #38
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,354
    Thanks
    10101

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    That wasn't quite clear.......do you ACTUALLY believe in "Lizard People"?

    I'm asking you seriously and would like a serious answer....because if you're just "funnin' around" that's cool...

    but if you're serious? You need psychiatric help. Seriously.
    I haven't decided yet.

    There is quite some compelling evidence for them though although nothing ironclad like there is for mermaids however.

  9. #39
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,867
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I think I've had this one since AOL or some variation of it.

    And yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. Not most of them but there are plenty of legit ones with enough evidence to at least make them a possibility.
    Not fucking lizard people though.

  10. #40
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,867
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I haven't decided yet.

    There is quite some compelling evidence for them though although nothing ironclad like there is for mermaids however.
    Ok...either you're disturbed or the most brilliant troll in Internet history.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Lizard People Are Here!
    By Frank in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 9th September 2016, 10:53 AM
  2. Real people, real business, real effects of Obamacare...
    By Spookycolt in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 31st January 2014, 04:54 AM
  3. Do people online represent the opinions of people in the real world ?
    By selfhatingisraeli in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th January 2014, 02:05 PM
  4. 2 more endorsements for the lizard
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th January 2012, 01:02 PM

Search tags for this page

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed