Members banned from this thread: Frank


Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 276
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: 9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

  1. #41
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Could be, but then there would be a large amount of RF screening. There would still plenty of evidence that explosives were deployed:

    1). Munroe effect on the steel.

    2). Explosive residue

    3). Barotrauma on the bodies

    4). Seismic evidence

    5). Loud rolling explosions

    None of which were recorded or found.




    There is NO evidence to support such a claim, and it implicates the FDNY in a act of fraud.



    I went into this logically and scientifically since 2006, and the whole notion is absurd. Shall we debate the collapse of 7WTC without distraction? I'm up for it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obri8HFGBl8
    Thanks from chaos

  2. #42
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    911 was a crime of insider trading, stolen bonds, and insurance fraud. It also allowed defense contractors and oil companies to make billions of dollars. American arrogance leads to gullibility. Look how quickly and eager Americans were to send their children abroad in search of monsters for the American empire.
    Of course, the accusations lack evidence for a prima facie case.

    Here is a video of 7th grade physics in upward velocity. Multiton steel girders were shot over 500 ft. You deniers can continue to protect these criminals but the fact remains that a 12-year-old child is able to learn and understand the force required to make concrete turn to dust and steel girders to be propelled upward and outward.
    Who cares about an irrelevant video? See the Bazant paper for the physics behind the effect. It explains the maths behind the ejecta.

    http://heiwaco.tripod.com/blgb.pdf

    Have we not been over all this previously?

    All 3 WTC buildings defied physics yet the same people are here trying to convince us that physics doesn't matter, the wars were good, and the thieves earned the stolen money.
    No, the collapses did NOT defy physics and no-one has been able to prove this claim (Szamboti, Gage, Chandler, Jones and Harritt have all failed), and no-one is making the wild claims you state. Why do you need to attack others with false claims to make your story sound credible?

    Physics does matter and no-one EVER stated that it doesn't-that is a bald lie. Furthermore, you can't demonstrate to me where the laws of physics were broken in the attack as you are merely regurgitating a false meme.

    Would you be interested in a serious debate on the mechanics of the collapse of 7WTC? Not a rant fest about sheeple and gubmint, but a serious, on-topic debate on how the building collapsed?
    Last edited by Blues63; 19th December 2016 at 08:01 PM.

  3. #43
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post

    That doesn't prove controlled demolition, and it was just a collection of the usual lies, memes and claims with the accepted version being misrepresented by Gage as usual. Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm a newbie to the science of 9/11. There is no physical evidence for controlled demolition and that video produced none either. Please don't post a video without stating your point. I'm really tired of sorting through long, highly partisan, poorly sourced and misrepresentative videos just to figure out the poster's point. I find that tactic really quite rude, and that video was just old stuff long debunked.


    These are important and that video did not address the problems:

    1). Munroe effect on the steel.

    2). Explosive residue

    3). Barotrauma on the bodies

    4). Seismic evidence

    5). Loud rolling explosions

    None of which were recorded or found. These are real problems with the 9/11 truth story and they just won't go away.


    I have been asking for physical evidence of a controlled demolition since 2008. No-one can supply any concrete evidence to support the claim. The arguments always rest upon innuendo, confirmation bias and the manipulation of evidence in order to gain ground, but actual evidence for their claims isn't presented. All I ever get in response is a dumb video that NEVER addresses the point, followed by copious amounts of trolling owing to the butthurt.

    Are you interested in a serious debate on the mechanics of the collapse of 7WTC? I'd love to engage someone on this subject without all the usual noise and distractions.
    Last edited by Blues63; 19th December 2016 at 08:04 PM.

  4. #44
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    42,238
    Thanks
    26914

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    Good points....to a point. A couple of comments though

    Perhaps it was feared that there would be doubts about it being terrorism if not for the planes.
    So why bother with the demolition? The plane attacks would have been more than enough to justify a military response.
    Thanks from cable2

  5. #45
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Patriot,

    Thank you for admitting you don't do your homework. But seriously, if you conspiracy wack jobs did your homework, there wouldn't be any conspiracy wack jobs.
    Thank you for admitting that you just put unsubstantiated equine excrement out there that you can't back up

  6. #46
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    So why bother with the demolition? The plane attacks would have been more than enough to justify a military response.
    Maybe and maybe not. The total collapse made it infinitely worse . But this is more about what happened and how it happened than why. Motive could be another whole topic.

  7. #47
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,529
    Thanks
    21762

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    So why bother with the demolition? The plane attacks would have been more than enough to justify a military response.
    And would just be another layer of a plan that could have gone wrong or been caught. And they would have been caught. It takes weeks of preparation to destroy a building much smaller than one of the WTC towers. And is not exactly stealth work either

  8. #48
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,283
    Thanks
    61462

    From
    out of nowhere!
    http://www.architectmagazine.com/des...utherism_o?o=0

    All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

    And...

    Gage often seems to wield his AIA status in promoting his conspiracy theories. In making his case, he also regularly cites that more than 100 AIA members and at least six AIA Fellows have signed his petition calling for a new investigation. In total, Gage says that more than 1,700 of the petition’s roughly 16,000 signatures are from architects and engineers.

    During the screening, Gage was at the very least intimating that his organization had been invited to AIA officially.

    “I can’t tell you how grateful we were to have been accepted to be here in the boardroom at the national headquarters,” Gage said. “We hope this is the beginning of a very productive relationship.”

    Aside from Gage, though, there was not a single other architect in the room, much less an official from AIA, or even another member. The 80-strong crowd was made up largely of members of the local 9/11 Truth movement and other political activists.

    Gage was once warned by AIA not to spread the misimpression that there is a relationship between the two organizations, after he wrote a letter to Congress stating that more than 100 members of AIA who signed his petition were demanding a new investigation into 9/11.


    -----

    Looks like the man and his "theories" have been widely dismissed by the same people he pretends to portray as backing him up.
    Thanks from Blues63

  9. #49
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Architects Shy From Trutherism | Architect Magazine | Architecture

    All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

    And...

    Gage often seems to wield his AIA status in promoting his conspiracy theories. In making his case, he also regularly cites that more than 100 AIA members and at least six AIA Fellows have signed his petition calling for a new investigation. In total, Gage says that more than 1,700 of the petition’s roughly 16,000 signatures are from architects and engineers.

    During the screening, Gage was at the very least intimating that his organization had been invited to AIA officially.

    “I can’t tell you how grateful we were to have been accepted to be here in the boardroom at the national headquarters,” Gage said. “We hope this is the beginning of a very productive relationship.”

    Aside from Gage, though, there was not a single other architect in the room, much less an official from AIA, or even another member. The 80-strong crowd was made up largely of members of the local 9/11 Truth movement and other political activists.

    Gage was once warned by AIA not to spread the misimpression that there is a relationship between the two organizations, after he wrote a letter to Congress stating that more than 100 members of AIA who signed his petition were demanding a new investigation into 9/11.


    -----

    Looks like the man and his "theories" have been widely dismissed by the same people he pretends to portray as backing him up.
    Thank you! This is certainly something that I was unaware of. This either destroys the claims of the truthers once and for all, or proves that AIA is part of the cover up

    I'm leaning at this moment to the former .However.....

    Then the question becomes....what does this mean? Notice that AIA does not condemn Gage as a kook or question the science, at least not that I know of. They simply do not want to be affiliated or associated with him or his organization.************************************* ************************** * *

    They may in fact think that he is crazy, or just wrong. However, it's just as likely that - for political reasons- do not want to* be embroiled in the controversy . I could see how they, as a professional organization, could find* themselves on the bad side of people and organizations* who they need-including the government.* ** * *
    Last edited by ProgressivePatriot; 20th December 2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Thanks from chaos

  10. #50
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

    -----

    Looks like the man and his "theories" have been widely dismissed by the same people he pretends to portray as backing him up.
    The evidence clearly shows the towers exploding. Then 8 hours later the evidence clearly shows building 7 imploding. This is 7th grade physics. Fortunately for our government, most Americans are not smarter than a 5th grader.

    The economy is mostly based on war. That is only possible because of all the fear created by 911.

    You can't dismiss all these people.
    Pilots For 9/11 Truth
    U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
    AE911Truth ? Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th August 2012, 08:37 AM
  2. Conspiracy Theories are just a Conspiracy Theory
    By Illuminutty in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th August 2012, 04:16 AM
  3. The Startling Plight of China's Leftover Ladies
    By Red Eft in forum Asia & Middle East
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9th May 2012, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th September 2011, 06:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th April 2010, 09:16 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed