Members banned from this thread: Frank


Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 276
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: 9-11.. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

  1. #61
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Okay. Right back 'atcha.
    The difference is that I came to this thread willing to have an adult conversation. You can here to act like a child.

  2. #62
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,283
    Thanks
    61462

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    The difference is that I came to this thread willing to have an adult conversation. You can here to act like a child.
    Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is dismissed or a child. We understand.

  3. #63
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is dismissed or a child. We understand.
    So far your best argument and evidence clearing the government of any involvement in 911 has been that the government disagrees with Richard Gaga. That is all you have.

    No different than making the argument that the church disagrees with Darwin. The problem with your argument is the pope agrees with Darwin just like all the architects and engineers who agree with Gaga.

  4. #64
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    Thank you! This is certainly something that I was unaware of. This either destroys the claims of the truthers once and for all, at proves that AIA is part of the cover up

    I'm leaning at this moment to the former .However.....

    Then the question becomes....what does this mean? Notice that AIA does not condemn Gage as a kook or question the science, at least not that I know of. They simply do not want to be affiliated or associated with him or his organization.************************************* ************************** * *

    They may in fact think that he is crazy, or just wrong. However, it's just as likely that - for political reasons- do not want to* be embroiled in the controversy . I could see how they, as a professional organization, could find* themselves on the bad side of people and organizations* who they need-including the government.* ** * *
    No, they think he is crazy and he is known for being disruptive at meetings.

  5. #65
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    The evidence clearly shows the towers exploding.

    No.

    Then 8 hours later the evidence clearly shows building 7 imploding.
    No, it doesn't.

    This is 7th grade physics.

    No, it isn't.

    Fortunately for our government, most Americans are not smarter than a 5th grader.
    Why can't you discuss the topic without all this bullshit?

    The economy is mostly based on war.
    No, it isn't.

    That is only possible because of all the fear created by 911.
    But none of this rant proves 9/11 was an inside job.


    1). Pilots for Truth is an inconsequential site run by a drunken crop duster known as Balsamo. That idiot has been disproven by the test pilot, Kevin Beachy repeatedly. The site hasn't been taken down, so the memes stay in circulation.

    2). MO911truth is an old group that hasn't been updated since before the release of the NIST report. They are a dead group. The NIST report satisfied anyone left in the graveyard.

    3). AE911T: all claims have been disproven. Gage has even admitted to various points in debate, but his site still pushes the disproven claims. He is a scammer living off the gullible to the tune of $500,000 pa.

    None of the above organisations have any credibility.
    Last edited by Blues63; 20th December 2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Thanks from boontito

  6. #66
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,165
    Thanks
    31486

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    When you control the top level of government there is zero chance of being caught. Controlled demolition of 3 buildings on 911 is an indisputable fact. The who, how, and why has been laid out in great detail but America is filled with sheeple who don't care about evidence or facts.
    Engineers that deal in structures have said there is no way those towers came down the way they did without something.
    Thanks from cable2, chaos and Friday13

  7. #67
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Anyone can disagree with me anytime they want. That doesn't make them or their argument any better than their imaginary sky god argument. If they want to have an adult conversation then they have to have some facts. The government told me so does not count as facts.
    Why have you NEVER produced any facts and why are you so reluctant to have a debate on the mechanics of the collapse? Is ranting the limit of your capabilities?

  8. #68
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Engineers that deal in structures have said there is no way those towers came down the way they did without something.
    The 'something' being 2 aircraft and unfought fires.

    And who might these individuals be? I know many engineers who have no problem with the collapses.

    You see, this is the mantra, Gage claims he has 2,500 engineers on his books. That has been proven to be a lie. Even if it were true, the membership represents 0.06 percent of the engineering community.

    How many of these engineers are structural or civil?
    Last edited by Blues63; 20th December 2016 at 01:50 PM.

  9. #69
    Swamper chaos's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,320
    Thanks
    1500

    From
    Cyberia
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Engineers that deal in structures have said there is no way those towers came down the way they did without something.
    MaryAnne, how could you be so dismissive of Boontito? You know how tender his feelings are.

  10. #70
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    So far your best argument and evidence clearing the government of any involvement in 911 has been that the government disagrees with Richard Gaga. That is all you have.
    No, the scientific community largely supports the accepted version. Here you go again trying to make the accepted version the whole realm of the government. We've been through this before and I demonstrated to you where many faculties and businesses in the field also agreed with the accepted version. Your imposed limitation is a fiction. Why do you need to resort to misrepresentation to make your story work?

    No different than making the argument that the church disagrees with Darwin. The problem with your argument is the pope agrees with Darwin just like all the architects and engineers who agree with Gaga.
    That is completely untrue.
    Last edited by Blues63; 20th December 2016 at 01:45 PM.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th August 2012, 08:37 AM
  2. Conspiracy Theories are just a Conspiracy Theory
    By Illuminutty in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th August 2012, 04:16 AM
  3. The Startling Plight of China's Leftover Ladies
    By Red Eft in forum Asia & Middle East
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9th May 2012, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th September 2011, 06:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th April 2010, 09:16 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed