Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: DEVELOPING AT CNN: If inaguration is blown up, Obama regime will continue!

  1. #21
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    If that were to happen, I believe that you would see a real constitutional crisis. It would also further underscore the utter failure of the Obama Administration and him as a president. It is the job of the current administration to run the government right up until the inauguration.
    We are ALREADY in a 'constitutional crisis', pal. THAT'S what happens when you have a hostile foreign power interfere in our election.
    Thanks from Panzareta and EnigmaO01

  2. #22
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I do believe, that if such were to happen, Pence would become the Commander in Chief.

    If he gets taken out, as well, I think it would fall to Paul Ryan.

    If the Obamanista's tried to hold on to power, there would be a very real Constitutional Crisis, that would likely lead to real civil violence.

    Not going to happen, though. No matter how many Lefty's pray to the God, they neither like, or believe in, for such to occur.
    God? God, you say? Here is what would happen if there really WERE a God: At the very moment when Donald Trump's hand touched the Holy Bible, a bolt of lightning would descend from the heavens, and electrocute Donald Trump in front of maybe a billion people watching on television. And perhaps a loud female voice would emerge from the clouds, saying:

    Donald Trump is NOT the best Christian! And Jesus is NOT a huge fan of his!

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,572
    Thanks
    19041

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The story is on CNN's home page.

    Oops! Find something else to deflect with, libnuts.

    In inaugural disaster, an odd succession quirk - CNN Video
    Yea, well, that IS a................................"FAKE News" site.


    (LOL, and, just this morning, I read stories about Jeff Zucker complaining about how "Trump is trying to de-legitimize the news media....")

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    39,572
    Thanks
    8530

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Yea, well, that IS a................................"FAKE News" site.


    (LOL, and, just this morning, I read stories about Jeff Zucker complaining about how "Trump is trying to de-legitimize the news media....")

    It is entertaining to rope-a-dope simpletons into running into a thread to stomp their feet about a source and make fools of themselves.

  5. #25
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member. Pretty disgusting for a supposed news agency to "develop" such a story.

    Are they trying to plant ideas in the crazy Libnut base?
    It's like you didn't even read your own link! The link does NOT say this would happen because of 'enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member'. It very specifically says this would happen ONLY because NONE of Trump's Cabinet officials have yet been confirmed:

    The report emphasizes that “a president from the prior administration” will take power if there is an attack due to the fact that none of Trump’s cabinet secretaries have been confirmed yet.

    If ANY ONE of Trump's Cabinet officials had already received confirmation, then this would NOT happen: Even if Trump and Pence were somehow killed at the Inauguration, that ONE Trump Cabinet official would immediately become President, presuming ONLY that they ARE an American citizen and meet the other Constitutional requirements for being President.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31,274
    Thanks
    6606

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    We are ALREADY in a 'constitutional crisis', pal. THAT'S what happens when you have a hostile foreign power interfere in our election.
    Was it a constitutional crisis when we interfered in Israel's election? I think that you are only seeing it as a crisis because your candidate lost.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    39,572
    Thanks
    8530

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    It's like you didn't even read your own link! The link does NOT say this would happen because of 'enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member'. It very specifically says this would happen ONLY because NONE of Trump's Cabinet officials have yet been confirmed:

    The report emphasizes that “a president from the prior administration” will take power if there is an attack due to the fact that none of Trump’s cabinet secretaries have been confirmed yet.

    If ANY ONE of Trump's Cabinet officials had already received confirmation, then this would NOT happen: Even if Trump and Pence were somehow killed at the Inauguration, that ONE Trump Cabinet official would immediately become President, presuming ONLY that they ARE an American citizen and meet the other Constitutional requirements for being President.

    Yes, it does say that. Enough Reps would have to die to get to cabinet members.

    You have reading comprehension problems.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,466
    Thanks
    2128

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    WTF?

    This is why CNN is such a joke. Developing? Clowns at CNN wishing for a scenario where dozens die so Obama's minions can hold onto power isn't news. It is moronic rankings from far left partisan hacks running CNN.

    CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    That would probably qualify as sedition.....

  9. #29
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31,274
    Thanks
    6606

    From
    A Month Away
    Senator Orrin Hatch as President?

  10. #30
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,961
    Thanks
    9716

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    If that were to happen, I believe that you would see a real constitutional crisis. It would also further underscore the utter failure of the Obama Administration and him as a president. It is the job of the current administration to run the government right up until the inauguration.
    And you say Democrats are off the wall.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama regime: Let's give Iran a $50B signing bribe?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22nd April 2015, 07:07 AM
  2. Federal Judge: Sanctions Possible against Obama Regime
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 20th March 2015, 05:12 PM
  3. Apparently, Regime Obama does have respect for the privacy of some:
    By Rorschach in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14th June 2013, 04:50 PM
  4. Obama Regime Plotting Against Chavez?
    By Kropotkin in forum Warfare
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th May 2012, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed