Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: DEVELOPING AT CNN: If inaguration is blown up, Obama regime will continue!

  1. #51
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    42,238
    Thanks
    26914

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @Goofball - I watched the video, and it does nothing more than objectively describe contingency / line-of-succession plans. Where are you getting bias from this?
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  2. #52
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8877

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    No, it does NOT say that, you goofy dude. I GAVE you the relevant quote. It is ONLY because NONE of Mr. Trump's Cabinet nominations have yet been confirmed. You don't even fucking understand how the Presidential succession WORKS, for crying out loud!
    Watch the CNN video. Both Trump and Pence have to be killed, so that is EXACTLY what it says.

  3. #53
    Member birdzeyez's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,142
    Thanks
    1680

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    That link was provided long ago.

    Derp!
    You provided a link to the infowars fake news site, not to CNN. I asked for a link directly to the CNN site, and you ignored my reasonable request. So, as long as you rely on a fake news site, you've proven nothing.
    Thanks from labrea

  4. #54
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8877

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Oddly enough, neither could I, but it exists because it was posted on this CNN affiliate.

    A few paragraphs down, it gives explicit mention to "Designated Survivor" starring Keifer Sutherland, and that the reason for the article's existence is purely to postulate how realistic/interesting the show's premise is in relation to the real world.

    When you see lines in an MSM article like that, you know that most likely one of the following applies:
    1) The show/film's producers paid for the article
    2) The show/film's producers and the network have an understanding that both parties benefit from coverage
    3) The network is just trying to get people who watch the show to read their content for ratings.

    It's hardly a "dog whistle" or a "conspiracy." It's just people making money off of fictional content, with the fictional premise of the matter clearly explained.

    One problem with your little theory.......the video of the "report" from last night's "Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer says nothing about it being a promo for any fake TV show.


    It says nothing about the show's producers paying for anything.

    If fact, CNN's "report" says nothing that you claim.
    Oops!

  5. #55
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8877

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by birdzeyez View Post
    You provided a link to the infowars fake news site, not to CNN. I asked for a link directly to the CNN site, and you ignored my reasonable request. So, as long as you rely on a fake news site, you've proven nothing.
    I provided a link earlier in the thread to the CNN video posted on CNN's Politics page.

    It isn't my fault if you aren't smart enough to find it.

  6. #56
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19114

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    I don't watch it much anymore except for the documentary type offerings. It bent over backwards after the FAIR & BALANCED bullshit foisted on them by the Right and lost it's way. They're kidding themselves! FOX'RS were never going to watch CNN. That was delusional.
    CNN does have some very nice documentaries and special shows.

    I just wish they would get back to more straight, objective news reporting. About MORE than simply AMERICAN politics.

    ALL three of the Cable News Networks spend an inordinate time on Domestic Politics, in my opinion.

    There is a whole freaking world out there, and Americans seldom hear about it.

    That is why I like BBC World News. I get actual insights as to what is going on elsewhere in the world.

  7. #57
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    One problem with your little theory.......the video of the "report" from last night's "Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer says nothing about it being a promo for any fake TV show.
    Are you now suggesting that Designated Survivor is a fake tv show?

  8. #58
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Watch the CNN video. Both Trump and Pence have to be killed, so that is EXACTLY what it says.
    Yes, both Pence and Trump would have to be killed. I alluded to that in my original post when I wrote: If ANY ONE of Trump's Cabinet officials had already received confirmation, then this would NOT happen: Even if Trump and Pence were somehow killed at the Inauguration, that ONE Trump Cabinet official would immediately become President, presuming ONLY that they ARE an American citizen and meet the other Constitutional requirements for being President.

    But YOU said large numbers of Republicans would have to be killed. I guess, given your well-documented difficulties with even elementary arithmetic, TWO is a really large number.

    Must be very hard getting through life in the modern world with such abysmal abilities in arithmetic.

  9. #59
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8877

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Are you now suggesting that Designated Survivor is a fake tv show?
    Do you think it is real?

  10. #60
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8877

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post

    But YOU said large numbers of Republicans would have to be killed. .

    No, I never said "large numbers of Republicans would have to be killed". Your lack of reading skills is biting your the ass again.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama regime: Let's give Iran a $50B signing bribe?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22nd April 2015, 08:07 AM
  2. Federal Judge: Sanctions Possible against Obama Regime
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 20th March 2015, 06:12 PM
  3. Apparently, Regime Obama does have respect for the privacy of some:
    By Rorschach in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14th June 2013, 05:50 PM
  4. Obama Regime Plotting Against Chavez?
    By Kropotkin in forum Warfare
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th May 2012, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed