Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: DEVELOPING AT CNN: If inaguration is blown up, Obama regime will continue!

  1. #61
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Do you think it is real?
    Yes. You can REALLY watch it on your TV. Really, you CAN.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,356
    Thanks
    8880

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Yes. You can REALLY watch it on your TV. Really, you CAN.
    It must be real them....l kinda like "If it's on the Internet, it must be real".

    Derp!

  3. #63
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    No, I never said "large numbers of Republicans would have to be killed". Your lack of reading skills is biting your the ass again.
    Sigh. Here is what you wrote, in post #4, right back on page one of this thread:

    Goofball: In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member.

    LeRoy: How many is 'enough'? TWO. That's it. TWO. Donald Trump and Mike Pence would have to be killed at the Inauguration. But that's ALL. Just those TWO. And this would ONLY happen because NONE of Mr. Trump's Cabinet nominees have yet been confirmed. That was explained in your OWN link. And yet you don't understand it. You STILL don't understand it, even though I have now explained it to you FOUR times.

    Sheesh. Albert Einstein was right when he said there is NO limit to human stupidity. Goofball does his best to prove Albert right each and every day he is posting here on PH.

  4. #64
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    It must be real them....l kinda like "If it's on the Internet, it must be real".

    Derp!
    If something is on the Internet, then it REALLY is on the Internet. That's the correct formulation. You appear to be denying that a TV show that really exists, really exists. Just plain fucking WEIRD at this point, dude.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,356
    Thanks
    8880

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Sigh. Here is what you wrote, in post #4, right back on page one of this thread:

    Goofball: In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member.

    LeRoy: How many is 'enough'? TWO. That's it. TWO. Donald Trump and Mike Pence would have to be killed at the Inauguration. But that's ALL. Just those TWO. And this would ONLY happen because NONE of Mr. Trump's Cabinet nominees have yet been confirmed. That was explained in your OWN link. And yet you don't understand it. You STILL don't understand it, even though I have now explained it to you FOUR times.

    Sheesh. Albert Einstein was right when he said there is NO limit to human stupidity. Goofball does his best to prove Albert right each and every day he is posting here on PH.

    Thanks for proving I didn't say "large numbers of Republicans would have to die".

    You just bit yourself in the ass.

  6. #66
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Thanks for proving I didn't say "large numbers of Republicans would have to die".

    You just bit yourself in the ass.
    How many is 'enough' in your world, Goofball? TWO? You were IMPLYING that some LARGE unspecified number of Republicans would have to die for this to happen. Just plain FALSE. As I have pointed out, with some delight, several times in this thread.

    It would appear that you struggle with ANY numbers bigger than one.

    I think you really ARE the King of Pointland (from the novel Flatland).......

  7. #67
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,356
    Thanks
    8880

    From
    United States
    You went from quoting what you claimed I said to " you were implying".

    Keep digging.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,716
    Thanks
    4184

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member. Pretty disgusting for a supposed news agency to "develop" such a story.

    Are they trying to plant ideas in the crazy Libnut base?
    Well there was that nut that set himself on fire to protest Trump. He obviously didn't try very hard.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,356
    Thanks
    8880

    From
    United States
    Thank God the hacks at CNN didn't get their wish.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,264
    Thanks
    26440

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    In CNN's wishful thinking piece, they have enough Reps dying to get down to some Obama cabinet member. Pretty disgusting for a supposed news agency to "develop" such a story.

    Are they trying to plant ideas in the crazy Libnut base?
    Why do you watch? You know how nuts CNN makes you.
    Thanks from HenryPorter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama regime: Let's give Iran a $50B signing bribe?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22nd April 2015, 08:07 AM
  2. Federal Judge: Sanctions Possible against Obama Regime
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 20th March 2015, 06:12 PM
  3. Apparently, Regime Obama does have respect for the privacy of some:
    By Rorschach in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14th June 2013, 05:50 PM
  4. Obama Regime Plotting Against Chavez?
    By Kropotkin in forum Warfare
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th May 2012, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed