Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90
Thanks Tree37Thanks

Thread: DNC Fraud Lawsuit

  1. #31
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,618
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Yer scrambling, kid.
    It's like these extremist come on here and do all they can to derail the thread as if that's going to make this news story or the lawsuit itself go away.

    They are so unhinged.

  2. #32
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,768
    Thanks
    37867

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Yer scrambling, kid.
    Linking a site with that story is as pathetic and scrambling as it can get.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #33
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,618
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Your post went way beyond the law suit. It was going beyond the facts that make it non-reality.
    I only quoted what the attorney said in the motion filed with the court.

    Whining about this being a conspiracy theory is not going to make this lawsuit go away or prevent to public from discussing it.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,140
    Thanks
    25643

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    A leftist just tried to kill a baseball field full of Republicans....I guess we're to believe it's absolutely impossible for leftist moonbats to be putting out hits on other perceived threats.
    Now you want to link the ball field shooting with DWS' lawsuit.

    Keep going. You wanna like the Mueller appointment to DWs' lawsuit as well?
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #35
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,618
    Thanks
    6387

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Your post went way beyond the law suit. It was going beyond the facts that make it non-reality.
    I only quoted what the attorney said in the motion filed with the court.

    Whining about this being a conspiracy theory is not going to make this lawsuit go away or prevent to public from discussing it.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,140
    Thanks
    25643

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I only quoted what the attorney said in the motion filed with the court.

    Whining about this being a conspiracy theory is not going to make this lawsuit go away or prevent to public from discussing it.
    If you only posted what was quoted on Pizzagate, does that make it less conspiratorial?

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29,894
    Thanks
    10863

    From
    on the river
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Now you want to link the ball field shooting with DWS' lawsuit.

    Keep going. You wanna like the Mueller appointment to DWs' lawsuit as well?
    as I see it, it's sorta like leftist vote fraud. Leftists were recently caught red handed defrauding their own primary, and we're supposed to believe they 'draw the line' at regular elections.

    leftist tries to kill a baseball field full of political enemies, and we're supposed to believe that's a one-off, as well.

    I'm just saying...
    Last edited by webrockk; 14th June 2017 at 03:46 PM.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,131
    Thanks
    7547

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Conspiracy Theory #3729, courtesy of right wing fake news...
    Those Lawyers are not dead. they faked their Deaths? As we see LW Democrats are very violent people.

    Burning cities, Looting Beauty Shops and Drug Stores (nothing promotes Social justice than Stealing Beauty Supplies) Congressmen Shot, Police officers EXECUTED in the name of Black Lives matter, Burning and looting of College Campuses (nothing says Social Justice more than Burning your Classroom except stealing Beauty Supplies).

    Yes.. the left wing has Created a nation where EVERYONE needs to carry to protect themselves from Democrats that have lost their minds.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  9. #39
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,140
    Thanks
    25643

    From
    SWUSA
    Where am I?

    It's all dark in here.

    Hello?
    Anyone here?

  10. #40
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,140
    Thanks
    25643

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    as I see it, it's sorta like leftist vote fraud. Leftists were recently caught red handed defrauding their own primary, and we're supposed to believe they 'draw the line' at regular elections.

    leftist tries to kill a baseball field full of political enemies, and we're supposed to believe that's a one-off, as well.

    I'm just saying...
    Yes. but of course.

    Now that we are in the Conspiracy Theory forum...you can make any claim you wish.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 4th December 2016, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 1st December 2016, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd March 2016, 05:19 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12th June 2014, 07:06 AM
  5. Is Dan Rather going to win his lawsuit?
    By stnmann in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th October 2007, 05:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed