Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: To Prepare for the 2018 Midterm Election, Should the DNC massively fund the 2018 WPC?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,517
    Thanks
    6352

    From
    Great State of Texas
    The Democratic Party has been fueled by anti-white racism for some time.

    This contributed largely to Donald Trump's victory.

    The party will not likely ever recapture the working class white vote nor does it show any signs of wanting to.

    The party will suffer another landslide defeat in next year's mid-terms.

    Look for more violence from this dwindling party of extremist.
    Thanks from Kurmugeon

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    245

    From
    New Mexico
    Here is a very interesting article a friend found:

    This Might Be The Best Statement Of Why Trump Won And The Democrats Are In Trouble

    The following is authoried by a small business owner in Atlanta with a Yale economics degree:


    Truly one of the silliest memes the left is trotting out is the idea that Trump doesn’t care about the country or is a traitor to Russia. Those of you repeating this have zero idea how crazy you sound to middle America. Look at it from their point of view.


    What America are you even talking about? Let’s say I’m a middle class worker in Ohio. For the last 20 years, and certainly the last 8, all I’ve heard from the left is that I’m a white bigot. Even as my local economy has flailed, I’m told that I’m the benefit of privilege and have to be brought down to size. I’m told that I have to step aside and make room for illegal invaders. That I can’t even call them that or I’m a bigot. The left hates my religion but thinks I’m a bigot for not wanting Islamists in the country.


    So let me get this straight: Trump is not for me and my America? But you leftists are? Because Trump supposedly likes Putin? What does that have to do with me? I want to know who likes ME? You leftists hate me. You make that clear each and every day. I have to watch everything I say or you call me names and potentially damage my job. You write article after article basically saying you are waiting until I’m dead or diluted out. You value plants and turtles above me. YOU make that clear to me each and every day.


    Why do I care if Trump likes Putin? I’m not even saying he does. I’m just wondering why I would care? Putin is not building a mega-mosque in my town. Putin is not censoring my Facebook posts. Putin is not saying he’s going to shut down the coal mine in my town. Putin is not charging my son with sexual harassment at college. You leftists are not for me and my America. You want me to die out and make room for YOUR ‘new’ America. Because the ‘old’ America, aka me, sucks. You are more loyal to Syrians and Mexicans and European globalists, than to me. You not only hate me, you mock the very idea of me liking myself. Make America Great Again – you hate and mock the slogan. Me liking me makes me a ‘Nationalist,’ a ‘supremacist’ or whatever word you come up with. You sure love to come up with words to bully me.


    Trump says he likes me. You say that’s a con? What are you even talking about? You hate me. You hate the country. I’ll take my chances with Trump.
    I too, will take my chances with Trump...

    Because the Left will NEVER give me, a Straight, Working Class, White Male, even the pity given to a euthanised dog.

    The GOP has its problems, but it doesn't HATE the way the Far-Lefties do!

    -
    Thanks from John T Ford

  3. #13
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,517
    Thanks
    6352

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    Here is a very interesting article a friend found:

    This Might Be The Best Statement Of Why Trump Won And The Democrats Are In Trouble

    The following is authoried by a small business owner in Atlanta with a Yale economics degree:



    I too, will take my chances with Trump...

    Because the Left will NEVER give me, a Straight, Working Class, White Male, even the pity given to a euthanised dog.

    The GOP has its problems, but it doesn't HATE the way the Far-Lefties do!

    -
    Trump's victory was clearly a referendum on the left's hatred and intolerance.

    Anti-White Party Doubles Down

    And, there is no chance for the party making a comeback.

    There Is No Comeback Strategy

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    245

    From
    New Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Trump's victory was clearly a referendum on the left's hatred and intolerance.

    Anti-White Party Doubles Down

    And, there is no chance for the party making a comeback.

    There Is No Comeback Strategy

    Any kind of "Comeback" Strategy would fail:

    Nations have life cycles just like the people they're constructed from.

    We talk about some life changes "Rejuvinating" a person, such as stopping the consumption of alchohol, or losing allot of weight. And it indeed can make a huge difference in a person's appearance and abilities, returning a fifty year old alchoholic, from an apparent age of 65, back to someone who appears to be in their mid 50s.

    But stopping the booze isn't going to make a fifty year old drunk a naive, smooth skinned, youthful 15 years old again.

    In the life Cycle of America, the Far-Lefties will NEVER regain the trust of the American People. At best, they might be seen as only silly and ineffective, rather than virulently anti-White, Anti-American, and a threat to the continued existence of the Nation.

    America is DONE with the Far-Left!


    -
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #15
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    Because the Left will NEVER give me, a Straight, Working Class, White Male, even the pity given to a euthanised dog.
    Take one of those nifty DNA tests they have now. Maybe you're like 26% Native American, or something. You could always develop a disabling disease.

  6. #16
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Take one of those nifty DNA tests they have now. Maybe you're like 26% Native American, or something. You could always develop a disabling disease.
    This thread is a reaaaaaaaaal head-scratcher to anyone who doesn't ascribe to "nutter-speak."
    Thanks from Blues63

  7. #17
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    Any kind of "Comeback" Strategy would fail:

    Nations have life cycles just like the people they're constructed from.

    We talk about some life changes "Rejuvinating" a person, such as stopping the consumption of alchohol, or losing allot of weight. And it indeed can make a huge difference in a person's appearance and abilities, returning a fifty year old alchoholic, from an apparent age of 65, back to someone who appears to be in their mid 50s.

    But stopping the booze isn't going to make a fifty year old drunk a naive, smooth skinned, youthful 15 years old again.

    In the life Cycle of America, the Far-Lefties will NEVER regain the trust of the American People. At best, they might be seen as only silly and ineffective, rather than virulently anti-White, Anti-American, and a threat to the continued existence of the Nation.

    America is DONE with the Far-Left!


    -
    Isn't this the same same thing that liberals said about Republicans? Sure sounds like it.

  8. #18
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6591

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Trump's victory was clearly a referendum on the left's hatred and intolerance.

    And, there is no chance for the party making a comeback.
    It's a pendulum, John; pendulums vacillate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Stone, Putin, and the 2018 Election
    By The Man in forum World Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th June 2017, 01:54 PM
  2. The Realistic Outlook on 2018
    By libertariat720 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th June 2017, 03:14 AM
  3. NHL won't participate in 2018 Olympics
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 5th April 2017, 07:19 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 5th December 2016, 07:50 PM
  5. Senate Election 2018
    By Goofball in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th November 2016, 07:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed