Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Golden shower video—just a theory, but think Trump is worried about this

  1. #21
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,859
    Thanks
    28830

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    I just assume that your more depraved billionaires are part of a twisted wacked out universe of anything goes sexual shit. You name it: snakes, donkeys, piss, whatever. Why would they accept limits on any aspect of their lives? These are people who would probably go insane if they were forced to sit still and just think quietly for a few moments.

    If there wasn't at least a semi-credible story of Donald Trump getting pissed on by a prostitute, I'd be mildly surprised.
    Aristocrats will be aristocrats...
    Thanks from Davocrat

  2. #22
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,859
    Thanks
    28830

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    In other words the Russian collusion story has fallen apart and become the worlds latest huge conspiracy fantasy so dig up any other old story which was a proven nothing burger and try again.


    Congressional investigators (D & R) want to interview the author of the report only because so many of the accusations made therein have subsequently proved to be true.

  3. #23
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,726
    Thanks
    37830

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    In fact if a video appears, you can bet fundamentalist churches that support Trump will add "the urine of Christ" to their liturgy.
    After watching Reed on Bill Maher, there is no doubt.
    Thanks from Davocrat

  4. #24
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,077
    Thanks
    24004

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    After watching Reed on Bill Maher, there is no doubt.
    If it's true, can we call PH Trump supporters Pee-ons?
    Thanks from boontito, PACE, Djinn and 1 others

  5. #25
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83,708
    Thanks
    58466

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    If it's true, can we call PH Trump supporters Pee-ons?
    Thanks from Davocrat, Blues63 and PACE

  6. #26
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,077
    Thanks
    24004

    From
    Deep State
    I'm loving the Conspiracy Theory Forum, by the way. Be advised I STARTED the thread here on my own. It was not moved. I know this is unproven!

  7. #27
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,077
    Thanks
    24004

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I want to get the wheels in motion with Council so it's ready to roll when we want it.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5353

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    In other words the Russian collusion story has fallen apart and become the worlds latest huge conspiracy fantasy so dig up any other old story which was a proven nothing burger and try again.


    they need a bigger stick and a longer whip.

  9. #29
    Established Member Redwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,781
    Thanks
    4348

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    I just assume that your more depraved billionaires are part of a twisted wacked out universe of anything goes sexual shit. You name it: snakes, donkeys, piss, whatever. Why would they accept limits on any aspect of their lives? These are people who would probably go insane if they were forced to sit still and just think quietly for a few moments.

    If there wasn't at least a semi-credible story of Donald Trump getting pissed on by a prostitute, I'd be mildly surprised.
    I don't GET how Golden Showers are even a sexy thing. However...With Trump a sleazy video probably is not as scary as the evidence of money laundering, Tax Evasion and conspiracy with Russian agents.
    Thanks from Davocrat

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29,032
    Thanks
    23110

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    In fact if a video appears, you can bet fundamentalist churches that support Trump will add "the urine of Christ" to their liturgy.
    Isn't that the urine for Christ?
    Thanks from Davocrat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump's golden shower 'denial' contains 2 VERY ODD statements
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th January 2017, 01:44 PM
  2. LOLOLOL Comedian on TRUMP GOLDEN SHOWER "it's comedy Christmas"
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th January 2017, 11:38 AM
  3. Trump and his golden showers
    By Dragonfly5 in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th January 2017, 05:54 AM
  4. Should Trump be Worried?
    By Friday13 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 1st June 2016, 06:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed