Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Thanks Tree31Thanks

Thread: Nutjob claims illuminati and freemasons use frequencies are changing people's DNA

  1. #11
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,192
    Thanks
    8391

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Do you honestly think he could successfully bag groceries?
    Perhaps not but the guy that bags my groceries is about 60 and has an I.Q. of about 90. Believes everything he reads. Very religious too.

    Believes Obama is a muslim and not born in the U.S. What more can I say?
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #12
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,827
    Thanks
    2118

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Perhaps not but the guy that bags my groceries is about 60 and has an I.Q. of about 90. Believes everything he reads. Very religious too.

    Believes Obama is a muslim and not born in the U.S. What more can I say?
    So you're saying the guy who bags your groceries is more intelligent than your average Trump voter? Must be some posh grocery store...
    Thanks from PACE and EnigmaO01

  3. #13
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47,953
    Thanks
    22498

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    So you're saying the guy who bags your groceries is more intelligent than your average Trump voter? Must be some posh grocery store...
    As George Carlin (I think) said: "Consider how dumb the average person is. Then consider that half the people are dumber than that..."
    Thanks from PACE, labrea and splansing

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    2127

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    This would be interesting to see some studies on how harmonics can impact DNA...

    I am aware that harmonics can produce some interesting patterns at different frequencies, but in terms of impacting biology. Seems a stretch, but I'm not a doctor so I couldn't say one way or the other.

  5. #15
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,859
    Thanks
    28830

    From
    United States

  6. #16
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,884
    Thanks
    17788

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    This would be interesting to see some studies on how harmonics can impact DNA...

    I am aware that harmonics can produce some interesting patterns at different frequencies, but in terms of impacting biology. Seems a stretch, but I'm not a doctor so I couldn't say one way or the other.
    Oh Jesu......

  7. #17
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,859
    Thanks
    28830

    From
    United States

    I'm not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey, PACE and bmanmcfly

  8. #18
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    2127

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Oh Jesu......
    How much do you know about harmonics?

    Or did you just start this thread thinking "this sounds crazy" and not put in any independent thought further?

    It would be interesting to see some studies... Asking question is offensive to you somehow?

  9. #19
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    2127

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post

    I'm not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV.
    What was funny was when they tried to myth bust the brown noise test...

  10. #20
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,884
    Thanks
    17788

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    How much do you know about harmonics?

    Or did you just start this thread thinking "this sounds crazy" and not put in any independent thought further?

    It would be interesting to see some studies... Asking question is offensive to you somehow?
    I know a bit about harmonics; and this is nuts
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th November 2014, 10:08 AM
  2. Obama Claims People Need To Give Up Their Rights
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 5th September 2014, 03:54 PM
  3. Crazy woman claims gay people caused the birds to die.
    By DCFan in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th January 2011, 03:19 AM
  4. Freemasons Secrets found in Solomon Temple
    By H3onE3 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 26th November 2009, 11:17 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed