Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
Thanks Tree31Thanks

Thread: Nutjob claims illuminati and freemasons use frequencies are changing people's DNA

  1. #21
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,888
    Thanks
    2300

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    I know a bit about harmonics; and this is nuts
    Because...?

  2. #22
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Because...?
    I have a theory that the hurricane in the Bahamas is setting up resonance in the atmosphere that is causing people to become Nazis.

    Prove it isn't happening.

    Spend a long time on it. If you don't your mind is closed and you are an unfair and irrational person.
    Thanks from PACE

  3. #23
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,888
    Thanks
    2300

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    I have a theory that the hurricane in the Bahamas is setting up resonance in the atmosphere that is causing people to become Nazis.

    Prove it isn't happening.

    Spend a long time on it. If you don't your mind is closed and you are an unfair and irrational person.
    Lmao... is this what passes for debate?

    Can music impact your emotions? Can emotions influence health? So, why can music not have an impact on health?

  4. #24
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Lmao... is this what passes for debate?

    Can music impact your emotions? Can emotions influence health? So, why can music not have an impact on health?
    What this is is exactly analogous to your argument regarding the idiotic conspiracy theory in the OP. If you think it's stupid, then you're getting the point.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,888
    Thanks
    2300

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    What this is is exactly analogous to your argument regarding the idiotic conspiracy theory in the OP. If you think it's stupid, then you're getting the point.
    I agreed that the premise was somewhat stupid... so, I postulated whether there could be some element of fact within it. You know, actually separate fact from fiction....

    I had forgotten how few people care about facts though, my bad.

  6. #26
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,554
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Who new... the Freemasons and Illuminati had the key to transgenders dreams.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,619
    Thanks
    8686

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    So you're saying the guy who bags your groceries is more intelligent than your average Trump voter? Must be some posh grocery store...
    He bagged my groceries again the other day. Our conversation started with "At least we're not in Florida." (in reference to the latest cold snap) Then he said, "All these hurricanes are due to Planet X hiding behind our planet. Nasa is hiding that from us." I said, "That's not true." His response was, "Let's talk about that some time."
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  8. #28
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,619
    Thanks
    8686

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    So you're saying the guy who bags your groceries is more intelligent than your average Trump voter? Must be some posh grocery store...
    He is a Trump voter. The sign is still in the window where he lives.

  9. #29
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    42,241
    Thanks
    26924

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    When I was in high school, I figured out the resonance frequency of my parents' tiled bathroom shower. At a specific frequency, the effective volume suddenly doubled, and it made nearby plumbing fixtures rattle.

    I can safely say that the frequency also had a negative effect on my parents' behavior, given that they would angrily tell me to knock it off and get out of the shower.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and PACE

  10. #30
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,888
    Thanks
    2300

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    He is a Trump voter. The sign is still in the window where he lives.
    Great... now we are up to the logic of "we can't question what the facts are because... trump".

    Since you started on this baiting / trolling adventure and it is allowed because ... "trump", how about you tell us what it means to be a "trump voter".

    Also, what specifically do you mean about the sign on the window?

    If we can't debate a topic logically, we can at least debate me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th November 2014, 11:08 AM
  2. Obama Claims People Need To Give Up Their Rights
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 5th September 2014, 04:54 PM
  3. Crazy woman claims gay people caused the birds to die.
    By DCFan in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th January 2011, 04:19 AM
  4. Freemasons Secrets found in Solomon Temple
    By H3onE3 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 27th November 2009, 12:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed