Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76
Thanks Tree41Thanks

Thread: Is Ebola a manmade disease?

  1. #71
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,782
    Thanks
    11179

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Don't forget the thoughts.
    I hear they work better accompanied with prayers,
    Yeah, there was a whole three months between school shootings on the last batch of thoughts AND prayers.

  2. #72
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    Yeah, there was a whole three months between school shootings on the last batch of thoughts AND prayers.
    Did you see mr. Hogg commenting on this shooting? His words were very ominous.

    Tragic for the victims and their families. There is a war going on, they thought a change of narrative was required, they launched 3 shootings and 2 plane crashes in 24 hours.

    The royal wedding is a palette cleanser... The real issue will come up; within 23 days... Or maybe hours I don't know.

  3. #73
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    36,066
    Thanks
    30771

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Did you see mr. Hogg commenting on this shooting? His words were very ominous.

    Tragic for the victims and their families. There is a war going on, they thought a change of narrative was required, they launched 3 shootings and 2 plane crashes in 24 hours.

    The royal wedding is a palette cleanser... The real issue will come up; within 23 days... Or maybe hours I don't know.
    Did you hear Ted Nugent's comments on the Texas shooting?

    Me neither. I could give a fuck what Ted Nugent thinks.

    See how that works?
    Thanks from Loki

  4. #74
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,194
    Thanks
    3842

    From
    East coast USA
    I think the problem is male children.

  5. #75
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33,040
    Thanks
    28208

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Did you hear Ted Nugent's comments on the Texas shooting?

    Me neither. I could give a fuck what Ted Nugent thinks.

    See how that works?
    I think I saw Ted Nugent on the grassy knoll!!
    Thanks from NightSwimmer, Friday13 and bmanmcfly

  6. #76
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    In case I forgot to mention; I don't believe ebola itself to be man-made.

    I don't doubt for a second that there haven't been experiments trying to weaponize Ebola, and there do happen to be the bio labs of suitable class in the regions that are most frequently affected.

    The thing with Ebola, there's really only a short period where a person is contagious enough and able to walk around to be a general risk. As proven by the Ebola infected people that were seemingly TRYING to start an outbreak, and only a small handful actually got sick and I don't think any or maybe one death...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th January 2017, 07:07 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 3rd April 2016, 12:23 AM
  3. Ebola nurse to sue: ‘Corporate neglect’ gave me Ebola.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3rd March 2015, 12:50 AM
  4. Global Warming "Extremely Likely" Manmade, UN Panel
    By HenryPorter in forum Current Events
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 2nd October 2013, 07:08 AM
  5. Speaking of "manmade" global warming...
    By Raoul_Duke in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd October 2013, 06:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed