Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104
Thanks Tree77Thanks

Thread: Did the Raiders throw a Game because of protesting the National Anthem?

  1. #21
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,108
    Thanks
    10587

    From
    By the wall
    I assume you are trolling me again Dragon.

    What is that, the third thread tonight you've ignored the OP and simply followed me around?
    Thanks from John T Ford

  2. #22
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    40,343
    Thanks
    31345

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    More than you do I bet.
    I highly doubt it.

    Because if you did you would know that some of the best teams (like the Seahawks) have been playing like crap in certain games as well.

    Also does not help when one of your best wide receivers (Crabtree) get's hurt in the game.
    Thanks from Wonderer

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,857
    Thanks
    11045

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I assume you are trolling me again Dragon.

    What is that, the third thread tonight you've ignored the OP and simply followed me around?
    I am just agreeing with others that it is stupid to think the Oakland Raiders did what you say. I also think you do this to defend Trump.

    BTW, I thought you had me on Ignore.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  4. #24
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    40,343
    Thanks
    31345

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    There are 4 or 5 teams that have thrown their entire seasons to date
    I'm thinking maybe the Jets so they can get a great QB pick in the first round?

  5. #25
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,734
    Thanks
    3752

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    The Bears quarterback threw that game Thursday night because he hates the flag.
    Indeed, threw it right to the Packers backs 3 times i saw.
    Thanks from Wonderer

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,108
    Thanks
    10587

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I highly doubt it.

    Because if you did you would know that some of the best teams (like the Seahawks) have been playing like crap in certain games as well.

    Also does not help when one of your best wide receivers (Crabtree) get's hurt in the game.
    Was Seattle overheard saying their quarterback can stand on his own on the field than he gets sacked like that?

    You don't find that odd at all huh?

    This is a serious safety risk to a quarterback, he could be seriously injured if they are allowing rushers to him whenever.

  7. #27
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    85

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    One of their guards admitted it and apparently a reporter was threatened by a coach that he would be blacklisted if he reported it.

    Sounds like a bit more than a conspiracy to me.

    The guard said about the quarterback, "if he wants to stand alone for the anthem he can stand alone on the field".

    Now this is an offensive line that only allowed one sack last year yet on one series alone they allowed 4.

    The center was constantly not hiking the ball correctly, everyone involved with the team said this was just really abnormal.

    So do the math.
    This is what I heard.. can't remember where, but this is messed up. I can't stand the Raiders, but I do like the one player that stood for the Anthem.

  8. #28
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    85

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I assume you are trolling me again Dragon.

    What is that, the third thread tonight you've ignored the OP and simply followed me around?
    You have an admirer? Rock on Spooky!
    Thanks from John T Ford

  9. #29
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,305
    Thanks
    24306

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post

    Interesting. So now we're watching black players throw games in some sort of temper tantrum.
    Black players. They're as devious as black ice, right?.


  10. #30
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    16,083
    Thanks
    8670

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    There are 4 or 5 teams that have thrown their entire seasons to date
    Do you think this is the reason the Browns have lost 20 games in a row? LOL
    Thanks from HayJenn and Wonderer

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The New National Anthem!
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 01:38 PM
  2. National Anthem, what do you do?
    By Dr Sampson Simpson in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th February 2017, 06:08 AM
  3. Our national anthem
    By Davocrat in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 21st December 2016, 02:29 PM
  4. National Anthem of the WORLD
    By Dogsbody in forum World Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2nd February 2007, 09:00 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed