Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 168
Thanks Tree70Thanks

Thread: Could Viagra be responsible for older men going on killing spree

  1. #11
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,268
    Thanks
    18069

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Look how nervous even the suggestion that viagra can be responsible for this makes two of our male posters. Like I said even if they found a link men would riot if they tried to get it off the market.
    Screw them..., thalidomide did terrible things, but it got rid of morning sickness.

    You have a point here, I wonder if there has been any study with regards to specific ailments?

    Well, here:

    Common Side Effects of Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) Drug Center - RxList

    One of the "minor" side effects is memory loss, now why would that be?

    Regards
    Pace
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #12
    Junior Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,252
    Thanks
    1069

    From
    U.S.A.
    It can certainly help to aid in a few 'stabbings.'
    Thanks from Blues63

  3. #13
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    85,202
    Thanks
    60163

    From
    out of nowhere!
    The only thing Viagra can be responsible for in relation to shootings is whether a hand gun or rifle is used.
    Thanks from HCProf and Blues63

  4. #14
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,472
    Thanks
    8920

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Hey mods can we move this bullshit to the conspiracy forum.

    Good grief.
    Jeez....go on a killing spree why don't you?

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    8654

    From
    My own world
    I have come up with two theories on this shooting. Either the guy was a secret serial killer and responsible for murdering people in his past and getting away with it or this is a side effect of Viagra. Nobody in there 60's goes this nuts for no reason with no prior history. There has to be a reason for this madness.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,268
    Thanks
    18069

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    The only thing Viagra can be responsible for in relation to shootings is whether a hand gun or rifle is used.
    I know you are king of the quips, but why memory loss? seriously? why would these drugs cause memory loss?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,268
    Thanks
    18069

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    I have come up with two theories on this shooting. Either the guy was a secret serial killer and responsible for murdering people in his past and getting away with it or this is a side effect of Viagra. Nobody in there 60's goes this nuts for no reason with no prior history. There has to be a reason for this madness.
    Really? you think so? I don't think we can profile in this way, but your point is well taken.

    I, too, wonder why the insanity, is it pollutants? GMO? what? maybe it's technology and the inability of the human mind to absorb and assimilate so much information.

    The Straussian theory supports this, of course, the students of the Straussian theory use for political means, think Dick Cheney.

    Regards
    Pace

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,857
    Thanks
    11045

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Hey mods can we move this bullshit to the conspiracy forum.

    Good grief.
    You should be able to lead the way.

  9. #19
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    85,202
    Thanks
    60163

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    I have come up with two theories on this shooting. Either the guy was a secret serial killer and responsible for murdering people in his past and getting away with it or this is a side effect of Viagra. Nobody in there 60's goes this nuts for no reason with no prior history. There has to be a reason for this madness.
    Again, I will answer this the same way I always do in these situations. Why can't it be both? Maybe he's a Viagra poppin' serial killer.

    Aside: I understand 'Viagra Poppin' Serial Killer' was the original name of the Cherry Poppin' Daddies
    Thanks from Blues63

  10. #20
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Hey mods can we move this bullshit to the conspiracy forum.

    Good grief.
    Bit sensitive on the subject I see.
    Thanks from Minotaur and boontito

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 23rd May 2014, 06:37 AM
  2. Differences between "stabbin spree" and "shooting spree"
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th April 2014, 04:46 PM
  3. Better than Viagra!
    By bajisima in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd October 2013, 11:51 AM
  4. Support Growing For Former L.A. Officer Accused Of Killing Spree
    By Rev. Hellh0und in forum Current Events
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11th February 2013, 08:17 PM
  5. US Soldier Killing spree in Afghanistan
    By justoneman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 20th March 2012, 10:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed