Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81
Thanks Tree46Thanks

Thread: New taxi footage in Las Vegas appears to show evidence of two shooters.

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,153
    Thanks
    8651

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Check out the video at around 4:47 and you can clearly see gunshots coming out of what appears to be around the 10th floor.

    Also, prior to that you can definitely hear two different types of guns at different distances firing.

    That is nowhere near where the broken windows are at.



    Here is where they claimed it happened by a solo shooter.

    One problem with this 2nd shooter theory from the same building. The windows do not open at Mandalay Bay on that side. There is no broken windows on any other floor. DUH DUH DUH DUH, I can't stand incredibly stupid conspiracy theories like this.

  2. #52
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,117
    Thanks
    4020

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Reading through this again, I noticed that the Police considered the possibility of other shooters early. I'd posit this was owing to the fact that the gunman had several weapons using two different calibres. Police would have heard and identified more than one weapon, and as a result considered the possibility of more than one gunman.
    Thanks from Thx1138

  3. #53
    Junior Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks
    1065

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Did you watch the video?

    It wasn't faked.

    Unless she got a bunch of cops to pull up to the hotel right when she was leaving.

    I don't care who posted the video, tell me what those muzzle flashes coming out of the lower window are.
    How do know it wasn't faked? lol.
    I'll tell ya what, post a pic of your face here and I'll put you in that window.
    I'll put Alex Jones in the other window.

  4. #54
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Reading through this again, I noticed that the Police considered the possibility of other shooters early. I'd posit this was owing to the fact that the gunman had several weapons using two different calibres. Police would have heard and identified more than one weapon, and as a result considered the possibility of more than one gunman.
    That's a factor, also because there is sound coming from the gun, echo off the building, echo from the bullet hitting the ground, etc... It'd be very easy to think there were multiple gunman.

    The issue is not that there were different sounding guns, the issue, as heard in the audio is that you hear pap pap pap off in the distance, then, from straight up above the cab (bam bam bam bam) in a sequence that was close enough together that the shitty cell phone mics would probably pick it up as a single stream of gun fire.

    However, experts have noted that there are at least 2 simultaneous shooters for the first few volleys. Using different caliber of guns, in different positions.

    Police are not immune to the confusing of having bullets spraying at you where sound can be the most tricks.

    But, think about it, each gun he had was 20-30 lb guns, with a pretty good recoil, shooting full hurts, while running from window to window, while having time to watch the cameras and shoot that security guard... Looking like an out of shape man in his 60's.

    I dunno, it's right at what I would consider impossible for that man, but I dunno maybe he had farmer and/or old man strength... The more information comes out the less likely he acted alone.

  5. #55
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,117
    Thanks
    4020

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    However, experts have noted that there are at least 2 simultaneous shooters for the first few volleys. Using different caliber of guns, in different positions.
    What experts? Why did you not post the link?

  6. #56
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    What experts? Why did you not post the link?
    https://youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,870
    Thanks
    2570

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Did you watch the video?

    It wasn't faked.

    Unless she got a bunch of cops to pull up to the hotel right when she was leaving.

    I don't care who posted the video, tell me what those muzzle flashes coming out of the lower window are.
    Mr. Spookycolt,

    Who do you explain the magic bullets that pass through plates of glass without breaking it?

  8. #58
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Spookycolt,

    Who do you explain the magic bullets that pass through plates of glass without breaking it?
    You're talking about the "4th floor shooter"? Problem with that one is that the light was strobing even when shooting wasn't happening.

    There was almost definitely more than one shooter... I mean, just the emptying the magazine, reloading and shooting again would be tough for someone not trained, Nevermind moving in between rooms, shooting security guards, etc... Then when you add in the acoustic evidence, the most clear example is that uber driver video. She was at the Mandalay bay, the shooting started in the distance and THEN the shooting close to her position started.

    Now, I'm not an audio engineer by any stretch, but common sense tells me that an echo would happen after the sound that made it... Or that a sound made off in the distance would be quieter than a sound much closer.

  9. #59
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,117
    Thanks
    4020

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    You're talking about the "4th floor shooter"? Problem with that one is that the light was strobing even when shooting wasn't happening.

    There was almost definitely more than one shooter... I mean, just the emptying the magazine, reloading and shooting again would be tough for someone not trained, Nevermind moving in between rooms, shooting security guards, etc... Then when you add in the acoustic evidence, the most clear example is that uber driver video. She was at the Mandalay bay, the shooting started in the distance and THEN the shooting close to her position started.

    Now, I'm not an audio engineer by any stretch, but common sense tells me that an echo would happen after the sound that made it... Or that a sound made off in the distance would be quieter than a sound much closer.
    It depends on the mixdown of the audio track. These can be manipulated like engineers do in music. One can 'place' a sound using balance, volume and subtle reverb.

    When I used to record the engineer would ask 'where would you like your guitar to sit?' In the front, to one side or the background and the engineer would respond accordingly to either my wishes or that of the producer.
    Last edited by Blues63; 19th October 2017 at 07:44 PM.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,155
    Thanks
    2222

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    It depends on the mixdown of the audio track. These can be manipulated like engineers do in music. One can 'place' a sound using balance, volume and subtle reverb.

    When I used to record the engineer would ask 'where would you like your guitar to sit?' In the front, to one side or the background and the engineer would respond accordingly to either my wishes or that of the producer.
    Yes, when you are sitting in a sound studio definitely, I used to have turtle beach headsets for gaming, it almost felt like cheating, to hear exactly where people were moving, etc...

    But, really, the 4th floor shooter story... No chance.

    People tried coming up with ideas like "unseal the windows and put them back", obviously have never seen how glazing is done.

    The thing is, we aren't talking about studio sound, we are talking mostly phone cameras, which have pretty shitty mics. Also, most of the video, especially in the first hours / days were not even cut video.

    In that video I linked the guy concluded that the second shooter was between 250-275 yards away, where the main shooter was 475 yards away by the same metrics (on the assumption of 223 ammo).

    Furthermore, one of the police body cameras was put on YouTube that actually captured a shot fired that hit the fence next except shooting TOWARDS the Mandalay bay.

    Now, have been hearing stories of witnesses dying randomly, unrelated to their injuries. One was a woman trying to organize all the victims into a group to try and decipher the event. Not anymore.

    But, I suppose we can stick with the magic elderly lone gunman theory like the FBI insists.

    Btw, what's the deal with that "swat team" that went through the Tropicana pointing guns at people? That's the least professional looking swat team ever.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11th February 2017, 01:48 AM
  2. Replies: 349
    Last Post: 3rd January 2016, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 7th August 2013, 09:00 AM
  4. 12 miles of guns: SHOT show kicks off in Las Vegas
    By michaelr in forum Current Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16th January 2013, 07:55 AM
  5. Show me the evidence
    By Inkslinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 7th August 2006, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed