Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 164
Thanks Tree146Thanks

Thread: Vegas Shooting Was A Scam ...Never Happened

  1. #41
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    The police seem to be unusually tight lipped with details about this man. I find it bizarre that anyone would go to the lengths he did to kill so many people and leave no clue as to why he wanted to do it.
    I don't. I think this crime was almost irrefutable evidence of some delusional thinking, such as that the concert goers are actually space aliens. It's not a strain on me to believe this killer was further deluded into believing that if he left clues, he might be stopped before he could carry out his mission.

    What CAUSED this delusion, and how someone afflicted this way could appear normal to others, are vitally important questions. As far as I know, not every type of dementia can be detected on autopsy.

    Mixed Dementia | Signs, Symptoms, & Diagnosis
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and NiteGuy

  2. #42
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    21,847
    Thanks
    16200

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    This thread needs to go straight to Conspiracy Theories...
    I THINK this is SATIRE, sarcasm. It belongs here.

    (OMG, am I giving the poster too much credit?)
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 7th October 2017 at 06:28 AM.

  3. #43
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    370

    From
    Earth
    I'd like to know why there's been NO mention of the glass he knocked out of 2 windows. How can it be that nobody was injured by falling glass? How can it be that not a single soul seems to have noticed glass laying on the sidewalk under the windows? How can it be that not a single person looked up and saw that 2 windows were "open"? Why has not a single word been said about the glass?

  4. #44
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,857
    Thanks
    11045

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
    I'd like to know why there's been NO mention of the glass he knocked out of 2 windows. How can it be that nobody was injured by falling glass? How can it be that not a single soul seems to have noticed glass laying on the sidewalk under the windows? How can it be that not a single person looked up and saw that 2 windows were "open"? Why has not a single word been said about the glass?
    Looks like we have another one. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
    I'd like to know why there's been NO mention of the glass he knocked out of 2 windows. How can it be that nobody was injured by falling glass? How can it be that not a single soul seems to have noticed glass laying on the sidewalk under the windows? How can it be that not a single person looked up and saw that 2 windows were "open"? Why has not a single word been said about the glass?
    Excellent questions. Not because the LV attack might not have happened, but because the repeat of this attack must be frustrated by any means possible.

    If the glass is breakable, these hotels might need to be forced to retrofit.

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    Looks like we have another one. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    That's unduly harsh. People are allowed to be curious about what happened, and how it can be stopped from happening again.
    Thanks from johnflesh

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    I THINK this is SATIRE, sarcasm. It belongs here.

    (OMG, am I giving the poster too much credit?)
    IMO, this Op does not belong on PH, period.

  8. #48
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,584
    Thanks
    16244

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Excellent questions. Not because the LV attack might not have happened, but because the repeat of this attack must be frustrated by any means possible.

    If the glass is breakable, these hotels might need to be forced to retrofit.
    Really? They all need unbreakable glass now?

  9. #49
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    31,613
    Thanks
    29480

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I don't. I think this crime was almost irrefutable evidence of some delusional thinking, such as that the concert goers are actually space aliens. It's not a strain on me to believe this killer was further deluded into believing that if he left clues, he might be stopped before he could carry out his mission.

    What CAUSED this delusion, and how someone afflicted this way could appear normal to others, are vitally important questions. As far as I know, not every type of dementia can be detected on autopsy.

    Mixed Dementia | Signs, Symptoms, & Diagnosis
    Maybe he was probed by space aliens?

    We must find some explanation for it, because everyone knows that white men can't simply be murderous assholes by nature. Their skin color alone prevents that from happening.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  10. #50
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,857
    Thanks
    11045

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Excellent questions. Not because the LV attack might not have happened, but because the repeat of this attack must be frustrated by any means possible.

    If the glass is breakable, these hotels might need to be forced to retrofit.
    If the glass were completely unbreakable, it would prevent fire fighters from gaining access from the outside in case of a fire.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Sassy

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. San Bernardino survivor caught up in Vegas shooting
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 5th August 2017, 05:27 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 8th January 2016, 10:22 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 25th April 2015, 06:50 AM
  5. Las Vegas Shooting Leaves Three Dead
    By highway234 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 13th June 2014, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed