Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Stephen Paddock’s Plane Was Owned By Obama Administration Intelligence Contractor

  1. #21
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    85,202
    Thanks
    60163

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I don't have to. If you say it is false prove it.
    I didnt say it was false. It's your OP, are you saying its true or not? If so, it should be easy to show it. If not, you must be saying it's false.

  2. #22
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    85,202
    Thanks
    60163

    From
    out of nowhere!
    #iltt
    Thanks from Davocrat

  3. #23
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Man, I hate to say really obvious stuff, but sometimes you have to really dumb yourself down for the team. Oh well. Here goes.

    You can't prove a negative.
    Proving the article false is not a negative. If you can't show it false then it must be true

  4. #24
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,119
    Thanks
    4022

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you will ignore the connection. I am not surprised
    Of course. It is an irrational association and merely the ravings of a fool.
    Thanks from labrea and Friday13

  5. #25
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,119
    Thanks
    4022

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    If you can't show it false then it must be true
    Do you really think like that? That is the worst logic I've read for a while and I've read more than my fair share of dumb shit. If the member can't show it false, then the member merely can't show it false. To state it must be true as a result is really poor logic as it does not follow.

    Seriously? Are you this dense?
    Thanks from the watchman, labrea and Davocrat

  6. #26
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Of course. It is an irrational association and merely the ravings of a fool.
    Only to democrats that still worship Obama

  7. #27
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Do you really think like that? That is the worst logic I've read for a while and I've read more than my fair share of dumb shit. If the member can't show it false, then the member merely can't show it false. To state it must be true as a result is really poor logic as it does not follow.

    Seriously? Are you this dense?
    If it were not true you could prove it false. The fact you deny it proves nothing. The question is why does the government have his plane and why is the information on the plane gone?

  8. #28
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,119
    Thanks
    4022

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Only to democrats that still worship Obama
    Remember, as stated previously to you, the sign in my avatar is a big clue as to why I don't vote Democrat. Think, it will come to you, one day....soon.......focus....
    Last edited by Blues63; 7th October 2017 at 10:56 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13 and OldGaffer

  9. #29
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,119
    Thanks
    4022

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    If it were not true you could prove it false. The fact you deny it proves nothing. The question is why does the government have his plane and why is the information on the plane gone?
    Stultifying

    Oh, the Stundie Award for October votes come in shortly 'for saying the dumbest thing on the internet this month'.

    I'm rootin' for ya' ptif, your nomination is in and getting a lot of likes.
    Last edited by Blues63; 7th October 2017 at 09:53 PM.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Stultifying

    Oh, the Stundie Award for October votes come in shortly 'for saying the dumbest thing on the internet this month'.

    I'm rootin' for ya' ptif, your nomination is in and getting a lot of likes.
    Stop trolling and trying to derail threads

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2nd March 2017, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th November 2015, 09:09 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 18th March 2015, 03:25 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th February 2010, 05:15 PM
  5. Who owned drug plane that crashed in Mexico?
    By Robodoon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th September 2007, 01:13 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed