Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
Thanks Tree14Thanks

Thread: Video proof of ghost car causing an accident!

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    Thanks
    14331

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    It's not a bad excuse. It's an undeniable fact that these days, video footage can be edited easily. And making an object appear or disappear in a video is one of the easier effects to reproduce.

    Also - isn't it weird (even by your standards) that a car would have a spirit? What's next? Phantom electric pencil sharpeners?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Your closed mind will be your DOOM!

    One day you will say to yourself, "Why Oh Why didn't I listen to Spookycolt, he tried to warn me"!



    btw, that wouldnt be the first car to have a spirit; Herbie, Christine, The Wraith, etc
    Last edited by Tedminator; 20th October 2017 at 06:31 PM.

  2. #22
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    44,988
    Thanks
    29407

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Your closed mind will be your DOOM!

    One day you will say to yourself, "Why Oh Why didn't I listen to Spookycolt, he tried to warn me"!
    Y'know... I think I'm okay taking that particular risk.
    Thanks from knight and Blues63

  3. #23
    Happiness is a warm gun Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,578
    Thanks
    6044

    From
    In a Yellow Submarine
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Or a car came out of the shadow.

    What is more logical, a car coming out of the shadows or a supernatural automobile appearing out of nowhere and then getting hit, thus turning it into something real?

    Unless the ghost car was driven by a mermaid. Then it would be feasible.
    Nailed it! It'll be those bitches. They faked the Lunar Landings! Down with the Fishfeet!! Maybe Hillary is one of them 'Mermaid' types. I'm going to scrutinise every single picture of Hillary on Google Images until I find one with something resembling a fish scale on her face. That will prove it's true.

    Please note, this post is satrical in nature

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,551
    Thanks
    11208

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post



    btw, that wouldnt be the first car to have a spirit; Herbie, Christine, The Wraith, etc
    You forgot Kit.

  5. #25
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,551
    Thanks
    11208

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Nailed it! It'll be those bitches. They faked the Lunar Landings! Down with the Fishfeet!! Maybe Hillary is one of them 'Mermaid' types. I'm going to scrutinise every single picture of Hillary on Google Images until I find one with something resembling a fish scale on her face. That will prove it's true.

    Please note, this post is satrical in nature
    She's not a mermaid she is a reptilian shape shifter, or Lizard person as the uneducated call them.

    Remember when she froze in front of that crowd?

    Well she was having trouble maintaining her shape and you can see her losing it by watching her eyes.

    Its always in the eyes that give them away.

    Its why her controllers/protectors rushed to her side, they knew what was happening to her.


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,634
    Thanks
    6798

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    She's not a mermaid she is a reptilian shape shifter, or Lizard person as the uneducated call them.

    Remember when she froze in front of that crowd?

    Well she was having trouble maintaining her shape and you can see her losing it by watching her eyes.

    Its always in the eyes that give them away.

    Its why her controllers/protectors rushed to her side, they knew what was happening to her.

    Lizard people is what white supremacists call Jews.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,108
    Thanks
    3785

    From
    East coast USA
    Watch the film, the car hit is obscured by the car blocking our veiw

  8. #28
    HayJenn Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,608
    Thanks
    7879

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Watch the short video, a car just magically appears out of thin air in front of another car causing the second car to strike it broadside.

    If anyone can tell us where this car came from, when its all recorded, please share it with us.

    Why are your threads so stupid? You are the most gullible person in the universe.
    Thanks from Blues63

  9. #29
    HayJenn Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,608
    Thanks
    7879

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Undead ghost car occupants have been voting for decades!

    #VoterFraudIsReal
    The new series AMC's "The Rolling Dead"...All about Rollers that...do whatever automotive zombies do...

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,551
    Thanks
    11208

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Why are your threads so stupid? You are the most gullible person in the universe.
    Who's more gullible, the one who posts them or the one that responds to them?

    It was apparently interesting enough to you to draw your attention wasn't it?

    If you don't like the thread than just move on, nobody appreciates your petty trolling.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th July 2014, 07:32 AM
  2. More proof of voting fraud. [Video]
    By Ronin Tetsuro in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 8th May 2012, 03:06 PM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 20th November 2009, 08:27 AM
  4. Cheney video causing uproar
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15th August 2007, 02:30 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed