Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89
Thanks Tree59Thanks

Thread: 7 Las Vegas Shooting Witnesses Now Dead Within 1 Month of Attack

  1. #51
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,814
    Thanks
    2515

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    And the first thread of the day I read is this dumb conspiracy theory shit backed by the usual faces.

    PH has gone to the dogs.
    Ya, everybody knows that you have to repeat what you are told and anything that is not in line with what you were told to say is a conspiracy theory.

    Just like everybody knows that there are magical Russian unicorns out hacking elections and leaving no evidence... except for all the evidence pointing the wrong way, but we don't talk about that because we don't want to be conspiracy theorists...

    Or your magical lone gunman theories in Vegas where this guy could magically teleport hundreds of meters within rounds of automatic fire.

  2. #52
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,035
    Thanks
    4782

    From
    Under a Southern Sky
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Ya, everybody knows that you have to repeat what you are told and anything that is not in line with what you were told to say is a conspiracy theory.
    Well, that was height of stupidity.

    Just like everybody knows that there are magical Russian unicorns out hacking elections and leaving no evidence... except for all the evidence pointing the wrong way, but we don't talk about that because we don't want to be conspiracy theorists...
    And dumber. I've never commented on that subject

    Or your magical lone gunman theories in Vegas where this guy could magically teleport hundreds of meters within rounds of automatic fire.

    And the dumbest. I've never made any claims on that subject. You are really good at attributing shit to me I never said.

  3. #53
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,514
    Thanks
    11187

    From
    Here
    Quite amusing to see the shills running around like disturbed ants.....
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    66,316
    Thanks
    31450

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There have been several threads here debunking these so called fact checker sites.

    They are fake news for the left.

    That has nothing to do with Fox News, Breitbart, or 45.
    See post #41.

  5. #55
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,174
    Thanks
    34911

    From
    CA
    One couple who survived the shooting just died in car crash..it was in my local news

    he California couple survived the mass shooting unleashed by a lone gunman from high atop the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The massacre left 58 other concertgoers dead and about 500 injured.

    "Thank you to everyone that has reached out to me, my parents were both at the Route 91 music festival tonight and were standing directly where shots were being fired,'' wrote their daughter Brooke Carver, who is studying business law at Arizona State University, on Facebook the next day. "A poor man right next to my dad was shot in the leg, that's how close they were.''

    Lora Carver herself wrote on Facebook a few days later that her husband Dennis had shielded her during the shooting.

    But their story of survival took a tragic turn just a few weeks later.

    The couple was killed in a fiery car crash on Oct. 16, near their home in according to multiple news accounts out of California. The Los Angeles Times reported the car had veered from a highway, striking two brick pillars before exploding in flames

    https://www.caller.com/story/news/na...ash/827979001/

    I was so sad when I read this..but as it's not a conspiracy - which is just stupid.

    Just like the source is for the OP.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #56
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,174
    Thanks
    34911

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Ya, everybody knows that you have to repeat what you are told and anything that is not in line with what you were told to say is a conspiracy theory.

    Just like everybody knows that there are magical Russian unicorns out hacking elections and leaving no evidence... except for all the evidence pointing the wrong way, but we don't talk about that because we don't want to be conspiracy theorists...

    Or your magical lone gunman theories in Vegas where this guy could magically teleport hundreds of meters within rounds of automatic fire.
    lol - Russian unicorns - but I forgot you get most of your news from Alex Jones.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #57
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,814
    Thanks
    2515

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Well, that was height of stupidity.
    Then why do you insist on acting like this was the case?

    And dumber. I've never commented on that subject
    If you say so...

    And the dumbest. I've never made any claims on that subject. You are really good at attributing shit to me I never said.
    Oh no, as soon as I presented the facts that forced that to be your position you ran off and never discussed it again... Don't worry, I would have done the same if I realized my position was exactly opposite of what the evidence shows.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,814
    Thanks
    2515

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    lol - Russian unicorns - but I forgot you get most of your news from Alex Jones.
    Oh, I know, you just omit the fantasy words, but you believe everything those magical Russians did... Even though the evidence points in the opposite direction.

    A common definition of delusion is to believe something in spite of the evidence.

  9. #59
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,174
    Thanks
    34911

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Oh, I know, you just omit the fantasy words, but you believe everything those magical Russians did... Even though the evidence points in the opposite direction.

    A common definition of delusion is to believe something in spite of the evidence.
    Yeah, about that Mueller indictment last week - I'm pretty sure that actually counts as evidence.

    LOL

  10. #60
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas Shooting Was A Scam ...Never Happened
    By Two If By Tea in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 16th January 2018, 03:14 PM
  2. San Bernardino survivor caught up in Vegas shooting
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 11:53 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 8th January 2016, 11:22 AM
  4. Breaking: New witnesses to Ferguson shooting describe scene.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11th September 2014, 07:23 PM
  5. Las Vegas Shooting Leaves Three Dead
    By highway234 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 13th June 2014, 12:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed