Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
Thanks Tree59Thanks

Thread: 7 Las Vegas Shooting Witnesses Now Dead Within 1 Month of Attack

  1. #81
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,700
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Do the math.

    6,775 out of 310 million compared to 8 out of 22,000.

    You don't find those numbers odd?
    No. Do the math and note the circumstances. Why do YOU find them odd? I've asked that three times.

  2. #82
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,700
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Fucking crickets as usual.

  3. #83
    Shitposting Rank 4 Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,588
    Thanks
    11842

    From
    Colorado
    It's weird how life goes on, even after a tragedy.

  4. #84
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,608
    Thanks
    18169

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Cars do not usually implode into flames when they crash. FYI.

  5. #85
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    No. Do the math and note the circumstances. Why do YOU find them odd? I've asked that three times.
    Um, because I did the math.

  6. #86
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,435
    Thanks
    3372

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I often do.



    Irony and Ad Hom attack noted.



    Wow, you're really in love with this clown. Do Prison Planet and Infowars pay you to defend them to the end? So you don't think the claims were insane at all? I mean, they are the product of a lunatic and they are quite silly claims. So, instead of behaving like a troll, what do you make of this stupidity?
    Nothing. Irrelevant, because at best that's asking me if I buy into ad hom fallacy... I do not easily buy into fallacies.

    Citation required for "product of a lunatic".

    Silly claims, on what basis?

    I know it is stupid to ask you to form an ACTUAL argument that could be accepted or refuted. You placed a quote up as though we should know what the argument you made is...

    For about the 20th time an argument = statement + a reason the statement is valid

    Otherwise it's like "the sky is blue, discuss".

  7. #87
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,435
    Thanks
    3372

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Quoting ANYTHING Alex Jones requires no dispute.
    He kinda cancels himself out, ya know?
    Sure, if you do not want to debate and just want to have your cult like screaming at the sky / 2 min hate...

    I can't just say "idiocrat said it therefore it is false", not if I expect to be taken seriously by thinking adults at least.

    Even if you are wrong 99 times out of 100, that still is a fallacy. Because it might be the 1 time you are right.

    (To be clear, none of this is actual statements on you, just made for the sake of argument, not insults)

  8. #88
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,435
    Thanks
    3372

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Is this odd?

    22,000 attended. 6775 die each day in the US

    Is seven surprising?

    The causes as claimed:

    Two died in a car accident together.

    One died in a shooting over a narcotics deal.

    One isn't even dead.

    One died in her sleep as a result of a tumour.

    One died in a murder/suicide.

    The seventh is the shooter himself.

    So, is this truly suspicious or just another month?
    Ok, um... 6775 out of 350 million per day. Of that 6775 per day what percentage are in the age group of the average concert attendant? What percentage of those die of suspicious circumstances?
    Etc. Etc. Etc.

    That's before you can even START to do the statistical analysis. This is embarrassing that you expect this post to be convincing anyone of anything.

  9. #89
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,435
    Thanks
    3372

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Where did the OP quote Alex Jones?
    Actually nobody mentioned Alex Jones until he was injected into the topic hoping that would make it seem fake...

    It's all they can do, when you cannot address the argument Alex Jones. Doesn't have to make sense because Alex jones.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas Shooting Was A Scam ...Never Happened
    By Two If By Tea in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 16th January 2018, 02:14 PM
  2. San Bernardino survivor caught up in Vegas shooting
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 10:53 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 8th January 2016, 10:22 AM
  4. Breaking: New witnesses to Ferguson shooting describe scene.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11th September 2014, 06:23 PM
  5. Las Vegas Shooting Leaves Three Dead
    By highway234 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 13th June 2014, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed