Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Thanks Tree58Thanks

Thread: The Secret Cyborgs Among You

  1. #1
    Cyborg Coyote's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,473
    Thanks
    7877

    From
    Unimatrix Zero

    The Secret Cyborgs Among You

    Trans people are secretly working for the cyborgs, or are cyborgs themselves. Probably lesbian cyborgs. Alex Jones said it, so it has to be true.

    “The most protected class are going to be augmented humans—cyborgs, you name it. And you’re going to have humanoids, which again isn’t a man and a woman with the chromosomes splicing together,” Jones said. He then referred to a story about a child born with DNA from three parents. “It’s not a human. It’s something different when you’ve got three parents. And you say, ‘Oh, we just changed some genes over here.’ It changes the whole deal, especially if you start mixing two women.”

    Alex Jones: Transgender Rights Activism Is Really About Cyborgs | Right Wing Watch
    Of course if I really were a cyborg, the most effective defense against discovery of this hidden, nefarious plot would be to mock it mercilessly whenever it appears. But since this is a political forum, everyone here would know that, so I'd have to find a different way to hide. By being really obvious about it.


    L3Q943ABCQPBLV543Z92...34Q5974

  2. #2
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,302
    Thanks
    3336

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Trans people are secretly working for the cyborgs, or are cyborgs themselves. Probably lesbian cyborgs. Alex Jones said it, so it has to be true.



    Of course if I really were a cyborg, the most effective defense against discovery of this hidden, nefarious plot would be to mock it mercilessly whenever it appears. But since this is a political forum, everyone here would know that, so I'd have to find a different way to hide. By being really obvious about it.


    L3Q943ABCQPBLV543Z92...34Q5974
    Time stamp with video or this is just a new example of fake stories presented as fact.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,840
    Thanks
    9431

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Time stamp with video or this is just a new example of fake stories presented as fact.
    So....even though it's ALEX JONES himself SAYING IT in the video, it's fake news.

    You win the internet.
    Thanks from Coyote, Blues63, Friday13 and 3 others

  4. #4
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,302
    Thanks
    3336

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    So....even though it's ALEX JONES himself SAYING IT in the video, it's fake news.

    You win the internet.
    It's not Alex Jones, and right wing watch constantly publishes fiction as fact.

    If you don't have evidence, it's just like your Russian conspiracy theory.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,532
    Thanks
    6988

    From
    midwest
    Are the "secret cyborgs" working with the "lizard people"?

    Or against them?
    Thanks from Blueneck and Madeline

  6. #6
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,302
    Thanks
    3336

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    And holy shit edited...

  7. #7
    Cyborg Coyote's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,473
    Thanks
    7877

    From
    Unimatrix Zero
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Are the "secret cyborgs" working with the "lizard people"?

    Or against them?
    I'm not allowed to disc... I mean I don't know what you're talking about.

  8. #8
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,675
    Thanks
    27767

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    I'm not allowed to disc... I mean I don't know what you're talking about.
    Open the pod bay doors, Coyote!
    Thanks from Coyote, EnigmaO01, Madeline and 2 others

  9. #9
    Cyborg Coyote's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,473
    Thanks
    7877

    From
    Unimatrix Zero
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    So....even though it's ALEX JONES himself SAYING IT in the video, it's fake news.

    You win the internet.
    Definitely.

    https://youtu.be/AF1SgM8Py90?t=1h11m3s
    Last edited by Coyote; 8th February 2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #10
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,302
    Thanks
    3336

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Ok, 2 hours 47 minutes can you narrow it down a touch?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary's secret (or not-so-secret) weapon
    By BDBoop in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22nd May 2015, 06:50 AM
  2. Will US cyborgs be the next to deploy?
    By Spookycolt in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 8th July 2014, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th January 2014, 05:10 AM
  4. Damned French discriminate against Cyborgs!
    By meridian5455 in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th July 2012, 09:54 AM
  5. The Secret War
    By Daktoria in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th May 2012, 04:10 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed