Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 190
Thanks Tree250Thanks

Thread: David Hogg admits he was not at school that day....

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33,112
    Thanks
    26026

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Right... like one of the other leftist hero's said, "can't let a good crisis go to waste" gotta try and use it to your political advantage... even after the lies start falling apart.
    The only people I hear that from are conservatives.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  2. #22
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,873
    Thanks
    53339

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Yes... I'm aware of that video. Except no fire alarm sound in that video either... so it was probably filmed elsewhere.... they are drama students after all.
    Just stop already! Jesus Hussein Christ. This is just vile and this thread should be locked.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher, OldGaffer and Friday13

  3. #23
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    11077

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/39-day...s-documentary/

    AT 4:45 in, Hogg tells the world that he was at home when the shooting started. Rode to the school on his bike...

    This means that he had to work his way INTO the school, while the shooting was going on, find his way into a closet where he began interviewing fellow students.

    Did the story just fall apart?
    I watched the video at the part you said and he does not specifically say he rode to the school after the shots started, at that very moment. It sounds more like he gathered his thoughts, grabbed his camera and went back to the school for interviews.

    With this being specifically pointed out as a/the valid context by the reporter on the story - and with regard to the conspiracy circulating about this kid - its pretty clear why they made the correction.

    But, its understandable how someone hunting this conspiracy might think that. Mistakes can look like a cover-up. If there is a smoking gun in any conspiracy or lies, this isn't it.
    Thanks from boontito and Idiocracat

  4. #24
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    11077

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Just stop already! Jesus Hussein Christ. This is just vile and this thread should be locked.
    We should be able to discuss whatever we want. Shaming people isn't going to make it go away. Let the bullshit of this story/conspiracy shine. That's the only way it'll go away.
    Thanks from boontito and MeBelle

  5. #25
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,873
    Thanks
    53339

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    We should be able to discuss whatever we want. Shaming people isn't going to make it go away. Let the bullshit of this story/conspiracy shine. That's the only way it'll go away.
    then it should be moved to the conspiracy forum where it belongs

  6. #26
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    11077

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    then it should be moved to the conspiracy forum where it belongs
    Agreed. Just noticed.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and boontito

  7. #27
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19,013
    Thanks
    2981

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    It might be worth your while to read the entire article. Sarah's a damn good writer and researcher and owned her mistake, even though it was uncomfortable. And if you read her other recent writings, you'll note she's not "ideologically" aligned with Hogg or the gun-control advocates.
    So? I'm looking at facts, what is undeniable is that David Hogg has killed his credibility.

    Was he at the school when the shooting happened? You have 2 irreconcilable versions. That means 1 or the other is a lie and with no evidence to distinguish he must be dismissed.

  8. #28
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19,013
    Thanks
    2981

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    He doesn't care. He's going to have his "spike the football in the endzone" dance, even if it is just a sham celebration over a mistake by a journalist which has already been corrected.

    It's okay bman, get it all out.
    The video speaks for itself. He said "I heard about the shooting and hopped on my bike to the school"... unless yoh can show the video of Hogg running into the school against the flow of people out, his story has a massive hole in it.

    Now, defended with the closet interview... wait a second he also said the fire alarm was going off... no alarm sound in the video.... what else has Hogg lied about?

  9. #29
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19,013
    Thanks
    2981

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    This is pathetic and disgusting. Good god, where’s your sense of decency?
    It's pathetic and disgusting that we trust liars even after they prove themselves liars.

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19,013
    Thanks
    2981

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    i watched the video at the part you said and he does not specifically say he rode to the school after the shots started, at that very moment. It sounds more like he gathered his thoughts, grabbed his camera and went back to the school for interviews.

    With this being specifically pointed out as a/the valid context by the reporter on the story - and with regard to the conspiracy circulating about this kid - its pretty clear why they made the correction.

    But, its understandable how someone hunting this conspiracy might think that. Mistakes can look like a cover-up. If there is a smoking gun in any conspiracy or lies, this isn't it.
    completely contradicting the facts he stated earlier and calling into question the video that made him famous.!!!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. David Hogg defends LEO who ran away
    By Darkman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 28th February 2018, 07:49 PM
  2. David Hogg Suggests Spring Break Boycott
    By Mister B in forum Current Events
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 28th February 2018, 08:38 AM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 5th April 2015, 06:07 PM
  4. Barack Obama Admits He Cannot Do High School Math
    By Crusher in forum Current Events
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 28th October 2012, 09:40 AM
  5. Biden Admits Plagiarism in School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'
    By Notmyrealname in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 4th September 2008, 04:49 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed