Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Thanks Tree27Thanks

Thread: How $37 Million from the Clinton Foundation Disappeared in Baltimore

  1. #21
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,694
    Thanks
    7128

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You are the one making the claim, you prove it. How about a credible news outlet?
    The MSM are covering it up because....that part hasn't been detailed as yet.

  2. #22
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Who to trust, Charity rating organizations that have been doing this job for decades or some internet site named Lifezette that no one has ever heard of and has a far right media bias rating........
    He's a one trick troll.


  3. #23
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    68,697
    Thanks
    50685

    From
    So. Md.
    If there is proof of the Clintons or their foundation doing anything illegal, then dammit, indict them and put them on trial once and for all!!! What the hell are you people waiting for? The Republicans control the government. The Republicans control the Justice Department. Do something! Or just STFU!

    Thanks from Panzareta

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,137
    Thanks
    15182

    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    The MSM gives them a pass. You can stomp the ground all you want, but unless you can show where the info is wrong it stands as correct.
    Bullshit. I don't think anyone gives a shit about your clinton foundation fetish anyway.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  5. #25
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,409
    Thanks
    3363

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    He's a one trick troll.

    One trick like posting that same image day after day week after week pretending left = accurate and right =inaccurate.

    I've told you many times how absurdly and shockingly stupid that is to claim, but yet here you are insisting again...

    Do you have OTHER tricks little pony?

  6. #26
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post

    I've told you many times how absurdly and shockingly stupid that is to claim, but yet here you are insisting again...
    In your 180° BizarroWorld, I thank you for confirmation!

  7. #27
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,409
    Thanks
    3363

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    In your 180° BizarroWorld, I thank you for confirmation!
    Whatever, right side being 100% accurate and the left being 100% inaccurate... Even though I can more easily accept the results..

    BIAS AND ACCURACY ARE NOT THE SAME!!! But go ahead and keep repeating that, doesn't make me look like the moron for repeating such absurdities.

  8. #28
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,488
    Thanks
    3738

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Whatever, right side being 100% accurate and the left being 100% inaccurate... Even though I can more easily accept the results..

    BIAS AND ACCURACY ARE NOT THE SAME!!! But go ahead and keep repeating that, doesn't make me look like the moron for repeating such absurdities.
    What's the latest on Pizza-gate?

  9. #29
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Whatever, right side being 100% accurate and the left being 100% inaccurate... Even though I can more easily accept the results..

    BIAS AND ACCURACY ARE NOT THE SAME!!! But go ahead and keep repeating that, doesn't make me look like the moron for repeating such absurdities.
    Extreme bias always leads to inaccuracies.
    It's why you have no logic in 99% of your posts.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,409
    Thanks
    3363

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Extreme bias always leads to inaccuracies.
    It's why you have no logic in 99% of your posts.
    If you recognized what logic IS, you wouldn't post that image so often to avoid engaging in it.

    Good job logically shifting the goal posts (fallacy thinking) you went from an "is a " claim to a "cause-effect" claim... Which makes the point you were trying to make a fallacy in itself...

    For someone concerned about logic as you claim, you should find a mirror and make the same accusation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28th June 2017, 04:54 PM
  2. Top Clinton State Department aide helped Clinton Foundation.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th August 2016, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th June 2016, 08:51 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 04:53 PM
  5. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 6th May 2015, 03:10 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed