Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 151
Thanks Tree77Thanks

Thread: FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server

  1. #101
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    If anyone tells you that "believers" of your plot are delusional just tell them I support the freedom to make up anything you want no matter if it makes them look completely ignorant.


    Why won't you answer the question then?


    Is telling an aid to strip the classification heading from a secure fax and to send it "NONSECURE" against the law or not?

  2. #102
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,179
    Thanks
    27030

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Who started this thread and what is it about? Should I not discuss this, hillary, etc because you want it to be off limits in a thread on her server?
    Actually a valid point.


    What felonies, and what specific law did he break, like this:


    Hillary:
    1. Violated Federal Records act by not turning over subpeonad emails.
    2. Destruction of evidence (bleach bitting servers)
    3. Improper storage of classified information on a nonsecure system
    4. Improper dissemination of classified information via nonsecure channels
    5. Conspiracy to violate classification laws by instructing aid to strip classification headers from a secure fax and to send "nonsecure".


    She clearly violated the laws here.

    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/46/503.59
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

    and also conspired to have an aid illegally strip the classification headers from a classified email and send it nonsecure.

    Now you list the laws trump broke and explain how. I am open to being convinced.
    You misread my post, I was pointing out that Trump isn't doing shit about all the so called felonies the right keeps insisting Hillary committed. Neither are the Republican majorities in both houses. "Lock her up, lock her up" remember? Suddenly they all unwilling and unable to do jack about what they claim are blatant crimes. You want me to be outraged at Hillary but you aren't outraged that the people who kept saying they'd prosecute her suddenly can't and have little explanation as to why.

    Hillary Clinton spent 11 hours testifying in front of a Senate (I think it was) committee on the emails and I don't know how many on Benghazi. And no charges.

    Haven't had the right thread yet. *shrug*
    I'll alert you next time I run into one.

    Last thing I posted was about trumps war on drugs, and wars of choices, that was today, I also think the tax cuts were a sham, didn't go far enough, and here is my anti-trump issues list:

    1. Reinstated Clintons 1033 program giving police tanks.
    2. Sessions recent anouncement on enforcing federal marijuana rules.
    3. his support for single payer (yes thats actually what he supports)
    4. failure to pull us out of foreign conflicts.
    5. failure to truly overhaul the tax system
    6. failure to repeal and replace obamacare
    7. hes far too statist/populist
    8. his tweets are usually dumb. Some are very entertaining but usually they are cringe worthy
    9. I am against the wall, instead dry up benefits upon illegal entry
    10. against his infrastructure plan
    11. I am against his pro-affirmative action stance
    12. I am against stop and frisk, he is for it.
    13. I am against his pro-prison stance
    14. I am against his strong pro eminent domain views.
    15. I am against paid family leave
    16. against his view on cuba
    17. I am against much of his import tax views
    18. I am against the f-35 jet program
    19. His travel ban forgets saudi arabia and other countries that should be on it.
    20. he's for the patriot act, I am not.
    21. hes for a higher minimum wage, I am for what the market bears,
    I bolded the areas where I disagree, because it was shorter. Except for Cuba, I don't know what his stance is on that. And while I'm not a fan of Obamacare, I'm inclined towards socialized medicine, catastrophic illness for people who aren't millionaires usually ends up with Medicaid picking up the tab eventually anyway.

    I don't think market based health insurance is even workable anymore.

    It is nice to know you and I share many of the same views, but IMO I don't think Trump is actually a believer in any particular policy because I honestly think he doesn't give a shit about anything except himself, his family children (except Tiffany) and his empire. I genuinely believe he's an amoral person incapable of empathy.

    So your problem here is you don't like the fact that while I don't like republicans any better than democrats you cant handle that when some stupid shit that is irrelevant is posted about trump I point it out. Or when the media lies about him, I point it out.
    No, actually what started this was you saying "you should be outraged" to a liberal over this server thing.

    perhaps you don't get that I hold the media to a higher standard than trump and they have failed, completely and you people are being duped. If the media stuck to the facts and leave election day live air crying to fringe outlets there'd be no problem and I'd be right there with you arguing that trumps contiuation of droning countries like his predecessor is a horrible idea, or any of those things on my list.
    I'm no fan of the media either, they helped get Trump elected now they spend every second reporting on his most unimpactful actions and ignoring literally every other news story in favor of panels each trying to outdo each other in their scorn for Trump. Hating him isn't going to make him go away and sheer amount of it just depressing. Spending hours reacting to every offensive thing he says is neither going to make him stop saying them and just distracts us from discussing real news.

    but your "like minded people" don't want to discuss that, they want to discuss if he knows where japan builds cars or how many porn stars he's banged. Do you realize that for every "N Korea thread (all started by right wingers, which is a real issue) that was started, your "like minded people" started 5 porn star threads?
    You might notice I don't spend a lot of time in those threads. I'm trying to actively avoid being a reactionary and reserve my outrage for things that as you point out, both parties are guilty of which recently is this whole idea that business interests are behaving like johns propositioning everything that looks remotely fuckable the minute they step foot in DC at a level I wasn't aware of.

    It's rare I get outraged over politics anymore, but I'm finding the things NOT reported ad nauseum are usually bigger threats to our democracy than "Trump said a thing and we're so pissed!" I could do with less of that.

    Doesn't that embarrass you at all?
    No, I'm only embarrassed at my own actions if they don't meet my own standards. And because I'm a Democrat (and not ashamed of it) I'm drawn towards threads where I've got a counterpoint, because it's human nature and really what political debate is about anyway, isn't it?
    Thanks from Rev. Hellh0und

  3. #103
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Actually a valid point.
    Of course.


    You misread my post, I was pointing out that Trump isn't doing shit about all the so called felonies the right keeps insisting Hillary committed. Neither are the Republican majorities in both houses. "Lock her up, lock her up" remember? Suddenly they all unwilling and unable to do jack about what they claim are blatant crimes. You want me to be outraged at Hillary but you aren't outraged that the people who kept saying they'd prosecute her suddenly can't and have little explanation as to why.

    Hillary Clinton spent 11 hours testifying in front of a Senate (I think it was) committee on the emails and I don't know how many on Benghazi. And no charges.

    already answered, I pointed out that the whole anti-hillary thing was a sham, they are friends, have been for years. he's not going to prosecute her for several reasons,

    1. it puts an end to an issue he can bring up to distract from other issues, like all presidents do.
    2. because republicrats are a ruling class and the ruling class has a different set of rules than you and I. I've already addressed this. you should read what I say, not respond what you wish I said.


    I'll alert you next time I run into one.
    please do.


    I bolded the areas where I disagree, because it was shorter. Except for Cuba, I don't know what his stance is on that. And while I'm not a fan of Obamacare, I'm inclined towards socialized medicine, catastrophic illness for people who aren't millionaires usually ends up with Medicaid picking up the tab eventually anyway.

    I don't think market based health insurance is even workable anymore.

    It is nice to know you and I share many of the same views, but IMO I don't think Trump is actually a believer in any particular policy because I honestly think he doesn't give a shit about anything except himself, his family children (except Tiffany) and his empire. I genuinely believe he's an amoral person incapable of empathy.

    I almost agree with you 100%, except about the empathy, he's donated a ton of money personally and quietly to various people over the years, other than that, I don't disagree with your assessment except maybe to the degree.

    and I also think a completely open free market health care system would work fine. government inteference is what drives costs up.




    No, actually what started this was you saying "you should be outraged" to a liberal over this server thing.

    and you should, when people are not prosecuted for what clearly is a crime it is an affront to justice.





    I'm no fan of the media either, they helped get Trump elected now they spend every second reporting on his most unimpactful actions and ignoring literally every other news story in favor of panels each trying to outdo each other in their scorn for Trump. Hating him isn't going to make him go away and sheer amount of it just depressing. Spending hours reacting to every offensive thing he says is neither going to make him stop saying them and just distracts us from discussing real news.

    100% agree. if they didn't do this, and stuck to factual reporting, we would all be better and we probably would never have had either a trump or a hillary.





    You might notice I don't spend a lot of time in those threads. I'm trying to actively avoid being a reactionary and reserve my outrage for things that as you point out, both parties are guilty of which recently is this whole idea that business interests are behaving like johns propositioning everything that looks remotely fuckable the minute they step foot in DC at a level I wasn't aware of.

    Didn't trump put in a lobbying ban, do you support that?



    It's rare I get outraged over politics anymore, but I'm finding the things NOT reported ad nauseum are usually bigger threats to our democracy than "Trump said a thing and we're so pissed!" I could do with less of that.

    100% agree.


    No, I'm only embarrassed at my own actions if they don't meet my own standards. And because I'm a Democrat (and not ashamed of it) I'm drawn towards threads where I've got a counterpoint, because it's human nature and really what political debate is about anyway, isn't it?

    This is what happens to both side, and I'm the same as you and I'm not even a republican, but as a libertarian I get lumped in with them and end up having to defend a position as if I was a republican.

  4. #104
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,564
    Thanks
    40443

    From
    CA
    Well this is interesting.

    The OP' link is STILL the only "news" outlet carrying this story.

    Me thinks this is nothing more than some lame "hit" piece by a right wing source.

  5. #105
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Well this is interesting.

    The OP' link is STILL the only "news" outlet carrying this story.

    Me thinks this is nothing more than some lame "hit" piece by a right wing source.



    You didn't look very hard:


    https://www.inquisitr.com/4892697/wi...or-five-weeks/
    New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary?s Server for Five Weeks | WCBM-AM
    https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/di...illary-server/
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/992860035654045696








    The real question you have to ask, is that if this is a real story, why is the MSM ignoring it, or at least debunking it?

  6. #106
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,564
    Thanks
    40443

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Awesome, more tin foil hat sites seems to have picked up this story from the original tin foil hat site.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  7. #107
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Awesome, more tin foil hat sites seems to have picked up this story from the original tin foil hat site.

    We'll see. I have no opinion yet to the authenticity of this. but to outright dismiss it to me seems partisan, nor practical.

  8. #108
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,564
    Thanks
    40443

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    We'll see. I have no opinion yet to the authenticity of this. but to outright dismiss it to me seems partisan, nor practical.
    I'm pretty well versed in conspiracy sites.

  9. #109
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I'm pretty well versed in conspiracy sites.

    of course you are, cnn, msnbc, washpo, etc.

  10. #110
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    42,831
    Thanks
    37929

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    On my devices, this thread title reads " FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary."

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FBI Ignored Breach of Hillary Server
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 7th March 2018, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25th June 2016, 03:00 PM
  3. Hillary started using her private server when exactly?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th March 2016, 09:34 AM
  4. Hillary on private email server use...then, and now...
    By B04 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28th January 2016, 07:12 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25th January 2016, 09:19 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed