Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 151
Thanks Tree77Thanks

Thread: FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server

  1. #121
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    I understand Comey said she did break any real laws. not adhering to intradepartmental rules is not what the FBI or the DOJ should be concerning itself with.

    Slaps on the wrists are not the purview if the FBI.
    § 793(f) IS a REAL Law:

    Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.



    Denying what ALL normal thinking Americans know, only makes you guys look foolish.

    Obviously, enough normal thinking Americans are aware of this truth as evidenced by NOT voting HRC into the White House.

  2. #122
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,148
    Thanks
    9053

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    § 793(f) IS a REAL Law:

    Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.



    Denying what ALL normal thinking Americans know, only makes you guys look foolish.

    Obviously, enough normal thinking Americans are aware of this truth as evidenced by NOT voting HRC into the White House.
    John, you are misinterpreting the law. The only people who are convinced that HRC broke the law are her political enemies.

  3. #123
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by sweettee View Post
    That you're pissed off just because she's alive and breathing.

    Damn. I thought you were an adult who can read.

    My bad.



    You flirting with me? You know I am way out of your league, right?



    No, you are wrong, I don't like laws applying differently to the ruling class than you or I.

  4. #124
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,853
    Thanks
    4319

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    I think if she died tomorrow, they'd still be obsessed with her.



    Nah, that might be considered "justice served" by some.


    you guys get all personal and attribute emotion where none is.


    Yet none of you can or dare answer my question, you all run from it for some reason, cognitive dissonance much?
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #125
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    John, you are misinterpreting the law. The only people who are convinced that HRC broke the law are her political enemies.
    I'm not misinterpreting anything ....

    And, neither is anyone else.

  6. #126
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,148
    Thanks
    9053

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I'm not misinterpreting anything ....

    And, neither is anyone else.
    I disagree and MOST folks tended to agree with Comey not finding sufficient evidence to recommenced charges.

    (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed....
    ^^^ As long as the classified material was not encroached by anyone or as long as there is no proof that it feel into enemy hands, this part IS NOT APPLICABLE.

    (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
    ^^^ Once again, the missing criteria is that the information had to fall into enemy hands and either Clinton knew about or she was negligent in taken proper steps to ensure its safety. This would be extremely difficult to prosecute. There was little chance of this going to trail, let alone ending in a conviction.

    You're doing what liberals do whenever a minority is shot -- you're demanding a conviction. I don't want that from either side. Pretend what Hild-a-beast did was done by Trump....what would you say about that? You'd call it a "witch hunt."


    Hope you don't think I'm snipe'n at you from the tall grass, old soldier, just my way of saying "hey."
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 14th May 2018 at 10:02 AM.

  7. #127
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,148
    Thanks
    9053

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    You flirting with me? You know I am way out of your league, right?

    No, you are wrong, I don't like laws applying differently to the ruling class than you or I.
    All women are waaaaaaaaay too good for me. Good thing gals feel sorry for stray cats, mangy dogs and other disheveled critters....hey, any port in a storm.
    Thanks from Rev. Hellh0und and BDBoop

  8. #128
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,475
    Thanks
    3187

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I disagree and MOST folks tended to agree with Comey not finding sufficient evidence to recommenced charges.



    ^^^ As long as the classified material was not encroached by anyone or as long as there is no proof that it feel into enemy hands, this part IS NOT APPLICABLE.



    ^^^ Once again, the missing criteria is that the information had to fall into enemy hands and either Clinton knew about or she was negligent in taken proper steps to ensure its safety. This would be extremely difficult to prosecute. There was little chance of this going to trail, let alone ending in a conviction.

    You're doing what liberals do whenever a minority is shot -- you're demanding a conviction. I don't want that from either side. Pretend what Hild-a-beast did was done by Trump....what would you say about that? You'd call it a "witch hunt."


    Hope you don't think I'm snipe'n at you from the tall grass, old soldier, just my way of saying "hey."
    You have to know that the act of having classified data on an unsecured network is grossly negligent.

    But, it works great, you donate money and I'll email the receipt with some pertinent information from my server.

  9. #129
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49,281
    Thanks
    14706

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    That's ignorant as fuck. She clearly violated several storage and dissemination laws and was given a pass that would have put you in prison.
    Bullshit. Classified material is declassified every fucking day by people like the SOS. If there was so much classified stuff in her email how the fuck did it get there? Were others actually sending classified material to her private server? If so, aren't those people guilty of doing that? If you have a security clearance and and you send a classified document to an unsecure server who is guilty, you or the person receiving it?

    It's neither here nor there, the right spent about 2 years trying to pin something on Hillary and failed miserably. The final outcome was she didn't break the law and no charges were to be filed. The only ones left babbling about Hillary and her fucking server are rightwing dipshits with very low IQ's. She lost, it's over, nobody including sensible republicans give two shits about her now.

  10. #130
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49,281
    Thanks
    14706

    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Being friends with the Attorney General probably didn't hurt.
    Maybe so but hot having broken any laws probably helped.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FBI Ignored Breach of Hillary Server
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 7th March 2018, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25th June 2016, 03:00 PM
  3. Hillary started using her private server when exactly?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th March 2016, 09:34 AM
  4. Hillary on private email server use...then, and now...
    By B04 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28th January 2016, 07:12 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25th January 2016, 09:19 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed