Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 151
Thanks Tree77Thanks

Thread: FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server

  1. #61
    Veteran Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14,682
    Thanks
    7987

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Thanks from Blueneck

  2. #62
    Unarmed Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    48,540
    Thanks
    26188

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Yeah, just in case prosecution was recommended. Lose chain of custody and it becomes inadmissible.




    https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/di...illary-server/
    What do you think she's hiding? Seriously, do you have any idea what you're looking for, or are you just happy assuming that any unanswered questions point to guilt?
    Thanks from sweettee

  3. #63
    Unarmed Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    48,540
    Thanks
    26188

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Yes, she broke several federal laws on the storage and dissemination of classified information. 1000's of classified documents and emails, each count can get you up to 10 years, she wasn't prosecuted, you or I would have been.
    Why wasn't she charged then?


    You should be outraged.
    You're obviously outrage and it's not having any effect whatsoever. Why should we all get our bowels in an uproar over this? If she did what you say, she'd have been prosecuted by now. Unless the Republicans just lied about all of this to get you to vote for them...
    Thanks from sweettee, the watchman and Panzareta

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48,838
    Thanks
    14506

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    how fortunate.. the last person to sign the COC form should be prosictuted for obstruction of justice, and evidence tampering.
    That witchhunt is over, there is no investigation and there was no crime.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48,838
    Thanks
    14506

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    I am not concerned about her emails I want to know if the emails for needed Security at the Libyan Embassy were on her Personal server that was hacked?

    If they were did the hacked emails get to rebels in Libya?
    The server wasn't hacked.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48,838
    Thanks
    14506

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    No Conspiracy if the OP Is correct someone obstructed justice, now we need the name of the last person to sign the COC form..
    How do you obstruct and investigation if it's fucking done?

  7. #67
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,952
    Thanks
    4161

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by sweettee View Post
    Ugh. @Crusher...I cannot believe that you're the same fair-minded guy I used to respect.

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wi...apons-to-isis/



    Wow, snopes had to play an extreme semantics game to call that one a "mixture".....



    Snopes is not a realiable "Fact checker"...
    Thanks from Crusher

  8. #68
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,952
    Thanks
    4161

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Why wasn't she charged then?




    You're obviously outrage and it's not having any effect whatsoever. Why should we all get our bowels in an uproar over this? If she did what you say, she'd have been prosecuted by now. Unless the Republicans just lied about all of this to get you to vote for them...


    1. Because of establishment ruling class politics protects people not you or I.

    2. Why should we get upset about laws not applying to the ruling class that applies to us? is this a serious question? Do you not respect law and order?




    3. Did she or did she not tell an aide to strip the classified headings of an fax and email it "NONSECURE"?


    is this not a fact? if this is a fact, that's a felony. it shows intent, it shows illegal storage and dissemination. these are all felonies that anyone here who served in the military would confirm.



    4. I dont vote republican.

  9. #69
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,952
    Thanks
    4161

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    That witchhunt is over, there is no investigation and there was no crime.


    That's ignorant as fuck. She clearly violated several storage and dissemination laws and was given a pass that would have put you in prison.

  10. #70
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    86,603
    Thanks
    23677

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Why wasn't she charged then?
    Being friends with the Attorney General probably didn't hurt.
    Thanks from Rev. Hellh0und

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FBI Ignored Breach of Hillary Server
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 7th March 2018, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25th June 2016, 03:00 PM
  3. Hillary started using her private server when exactly?
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th March 2016, 09:34 AM
  4. Hillary on private email server use...then, and now...
    By B04 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28th January 2016, 07:12 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25th January 2016, 09:19 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed