Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: The Rise of the Crisis Actor Conspiracy Movement

  1. #11
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49,716
    Thanks
    35444

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    I have a beef with Jones, first though, I know you must be referring to Sandy hook. He did entertain those that were saying that no kids actually died. He's since backed away from that position. Not to defend Jones for no reason, I just want to be factual. He's been dealing with multiple lawsuits related to that, because there's a first amendment he's been winning + slap back on them.

    My beef with Jones has to do with Q. The strike on Syria, Jones started claiming that he knew better than "the plan" (part of the plan is that people who claim to know the full plan are part of fake news and to be discarded, part of Why, while I make implications that are my best guess on the plan as it's been presented)




    This relates to trump cutting funding to the "white helmets", thing Is, many are not aware, the children that were victimized by the chemical attack in Syria have since been interviewed about how the whole scene was faked.

    I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm afraid that some of your premises are flawed.
    Jones is also dealing with a nasty divorce. His wife does not want him to have contact with his children because she thinks Jones is crazy.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    That is what consiracists do...hijack the issue.

    Russia v UK: 'WE have proof' Fury as Putin says Britain FAKED Syria chemical attack

    RUSSIAN officials claimed to have "proof" that the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria was faked by local aid workers on British orders.

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ck-douma-putin

    Is david Hogg a crisis actor? Have you posted anything ...on any forum...pointing to David Hogg as a crisis actor?
    The fact that the kids who were victims of the chemical attack in Syria have gone on video about how they faked the whole thing...

    I've never said Hogg was a crisis actor, I did point o that they picked 4 kids that were drama students to be the faces of the new anti-gun movement.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Jones is also dealing with a nasty divorce. His wife does not want him to have contact with his children because she thinks Jones is crazy.
    That issue was done with some time ago... You read the false news on the subject.

    His wife had the issues and had been prevented from seeing the children, the couple desired split custody. They wound up getting the result they both desired.

    Not particularly interested in his love life though.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49,716
    Thanks
    35444

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    He sounds like the guy who (for a brief moment) wondered how much of his life he wasted.

    I'm also wondering if any of these people have a significant other. I don't think I could handle it, personally.
    Alex Jones had a significant other. She divorced him, said he is crazy. I am sure many of them can act normal at times.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Alex Jones had a significant other. She divorced him, said he is crazy. I am sure many of them can act normal at times.
    Again, a misrepresentation... She was the one with psychological issues, she was blocked from unsupervised visits with the kids. That court case was aiming for joint custody. That was the result.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,231
    Thanks
    20190

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Again, a misrepresentation... She was the one with psychological issues, she was blocked from unsupervised visits with the kids. That court case was aiming for joint custody. That was the result.
    Again with your spamming the forum with your Alex Jones adoration. With no proof as usual.

  7. #17
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    36,066
    Thanks
    30771

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    The fact that the kids who were victims of the chemical attack in Syria have gone on video about how they faked the whole thing...

    I've never said Hogg was a crisis actor, I did point o that they picked 4 kids that were drama students to be the faces of the new anti-gun movement.
    The fact is ...you have no fact of that. You have reports. you did not even post a source. That would have been the first step if you would have wanted to be taken seriously.

    I have no doubt some staging happens...that happens in any war situation...it is done to get the maximum amount of coverage.

    That does not mean every incident or person was a fake. just some shady elements took advantage of the attack to send out their own message does not mean the whole event was fake.

    Look at an issue like BLM. Anyone can claim they are part of BLM. Look at the morons that marched claiming Death to Pigs.

    The morons that were yelling Death to the Pigs were labeled as all BLMers.

    Most fair minded people are able to discern and recognize when they are being duped. Most conspiracists can not.

    Donald Trump broke with conspricists' tradition and said he accepted President Obama's proof of his birth.

    Donald Trump is holding on to almost every other Conspiracy he believes.
    Thanks from BDBoop

  8. #18
    Senior Member libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    2576

    From
    ohio
    Conspiracies are fun sometimes to indulge in.

    And they aren't always made up bullshit too. Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind. The Tuskegee experiments too.

  9. #19
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    42,855
    Thanks
    37976

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Conspiracies are fun sometimes to indulge in.

    And they aren't always made up bullshit too. Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind. The Tuskegee experiments too.
    Not fun in the case of the OP.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,529
    Thanks
    3194

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    The fact is ...you have no fact of that. You have reports. you did not even post a source. That would have been the first step if you would have wanted to be taken seriously.

    I have no doubt some staging happens...that happens in any war situation...it is done to get the maximum amount of coverage.

    That does not mean every incident or person was a fake. just some shady elements took advantage of the attack to send out their own message does not mean the whole event was fake.

    Look at an issue like BLM. Anyone can claim they are part of BLM. Look at the morons that marched claiming Death to Pigs.

    The morons that were yelling Death to the Pigs were labeled as all BLMers.

    Most fair minded people are able to discern and recognize when they are being duped. Most conspiracists can not.

    Donald Trump broke with conspricists' tradition and said he accepted President Obama's proof of his birth.

    Donald Trump is holding on to almost every other Conspiracy he believes.
    I'm digging again for the video, but one of the victims of the chemical attack described how it was staged on video about a week after the attack itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 7th May 2018, 10:03 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 19th July 2017, 06:36 AM
  3. Rise, sisters, rise. Defeat Donald Trump
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5th November 2016, 04:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th April 2010, 08:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed