Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: Video : Obama admits to funding ISIS

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,701
    Thanks
    8775

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Oh, I get it... he was going to fight isis by helping them expand with all the weapons and money they can handle. That ALMOST males sense.

    So, evidence... got any? Or more talking out of your ass?
    No, you clearly do not.

  2. #22
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,916
    Thanks
    7375

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    No, you clearly do not.
    I learned long ago not to bother anymore.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  3. #23
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    No, you clearly do not.
    Your argument by assertion goes against the words that came out of his mouth.

    Prove your case or cry about it...

  4. #24
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I learned long ago not to bother anymore.
    If I were to so consistently lose the arguments as you do against me, I would give up too.

    Thank you.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,701
    Thanks
    8775

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Your argument by assertion goes against the words that came out of his mouth.

    Prove your case or cry about it...
    Prove what case? I provided you thetranscripts. Please do not whine because your poorly thought conspiracy theory is total nonsense..

  6. #26
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Prove what case? I provided you thetranscripts. Please do not whine because your poorly thought conspiracy theory is total nonsense..
    No, you claimed he misspoke, you have not made your case...

  7. #27
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    [Youtube]jUABL-Ialck[/youtube]

    Putting it here more because of the banner stuck to it...

    Very clearly says that his orders would speed up training of ISIL (he was reluctant to call them ISIS).


  8. #28
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s Putin Explains How Obama Created ISIS


  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,701
    Thanks
    8775

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    No, you claimed he misspoke, you have not made your case...
    Denial, note just a river in Canada.
    Thanks from Blueneck

  10. #30
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50,128
    Thanks
    28504

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    No, you claimed he misspoke, you have not made your case...
    Assuming or a moment he actually meant that. Why on earth would he openly admit it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. State Department admits editing video
    By Macduff in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12th June 2016, 07:46 AM
  2. Jihadi's got talent? ISIS training video
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th May 2015, 05:43 PM
  3. Kurds mock ISIS with SNL-like video
    By meridian5455 in forum World Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th October 2014, 07:39 PM
  4. GOP candidate using ISIS beheading video in campaign ad
    By HenryPorter in forum Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 8th October 2014, 11:26 AM
  5. Biden's Influence Obama Admits Muslim Faith on Video.
    By Professor Peabody in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 8th September 2008, 01:41 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed