Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
Thanks Tree88Thanks

Thread: Dear Theorists: Kate Spade

  1. #31
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Which is why I asked the question in the OP - when does this go from "gullible" to needing a reservation at the Waldorf Hysteria.
    The thing is; it's a very dangerous spot to be in having pissed off a Clinton.

    Hell, even being on good terms with a Clinton, but knowing too much about them can be hazardous to health.

    Don't worry, it's almost always suicide. Like the one case; the guy suicided with 2 bullets to the back of the head, where he got into a duffle bag, placed the duffle bag in a hotel room, then padlocked the zipper and placed the key under his own body. YES THAT WAS A REAL SUICIDE AS CERTIFIED BY AN ARKANSAS CORONER.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,058
    Thanks
    29071

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    They had to have been susceptible then.
    Probably I didnt know them much before. But the one is in his 60s and just thinks everything he reads is real. We have a terrible time trying to explain to him that even mundane things arent real. The other is in her 20s and a real nut. Type that thinks she was abducted by green men and that the govt is hiding everything from us including aliens. She told us once that Mormons were actually aliens from outer space...

  3. #33
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,139
    Thanks
    18533

    From
    USA
    These conspiracy people make me sick.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,058
    Thanks
    29071

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    These conspiracy people make me sick.
    They vote too.

  5. #35
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    22,139
    Thanks
    18533

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    They vote too.
    In America it doesn't matter how ignorant someone is, they can still vote, if they know how to vote.

  6. #36
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,469
    Thanks
    13046

    From
    Here
    How to "believe" a conspiracy theory?

    Believe that because you can't prove it is untrue, it must be true, just like I know, unlike all kinds of people, the world is going to end tomorrow and because no one can prove it will not, they have to believe me. Of course such a theory is only good as long as it lasts, people get board with believing it or it's politically expedient to drop it, no less than our POTUS went from believing his predecessor was not born in America, to ending his belief in such a thing.

    Of course "everyone" knows, the Clinton's merely have to catch your gaze and you come under their spell and they can make you do anything or order their millions of hench people to kill off anyone that threatens their vast underground, well funded criminal network, that has anyone that hasn't yet been "assassinated" by them, working for them, except for Trump and a few Trumpians.

    Better look under your bed folks. One never can tell when a Clinton is going to jump out from underneath and do you in!

    Our poor POTUS says keep your eyes on the Clintons, never mind what he does. He's just a measly ole POTUS and can't compete with the SPECTER of the Clinton network! They're everywhere I tell ya! Run for your lives!! Or dial, 007.....
    Last edited by KnotaFrayed; 5th June 2018 at 01:13 PM.
    Thanks from Arkady

  7. #37
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,150
    Thanks
    39819

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    The thing is; it's a very dangerous spot to be in having pissed off a Clinton.

    Hell, even being on good terms with a Clinton, but knowing too much about them can be hazardous to health.

    Don't worry, it's almost always suicide. Like the one case; the guy suicided with 2 bullets to the back of the head, where he got into a duffle bag, placed the duffle bag in a hotel room, then padlocked the zipper and placed the key under his own body. YES THAT WAS A REAL SUICIDE AS CERTIFIED BY AN ARKANSAS CORONER.
    I don't wish to be rude, but I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say. You generally speak in code, as far as I can tell.

    Can you address Arkady's post #26?
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  8. #38
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,161
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I don't wish to be rude, but I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say. You generally speak in code, as far as I can tell.

    Can you address Arkady's post #26?
    A locked dufflebag was found in a hotel bath. In that dufflebag was a body of a person shot twice in the BACK of the head, the key to the lock was found under the persons body. Coroner determination: suicide.

  9. #39
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,150
    Thanks
    39819

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    A locked dufflebag was found in a hotel bath. In that dufflebag was a body of a person shot twice in the BACK of the head, the key to the lock was found under the persons body. Coroner determination: suicide.
    What person.

    And what do the Clintons have to do with it.

  10. #40
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,150
    Thanks
    31815

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    A locked dufflebag was found in a hotel bath. In that dufflebag was a body of a person shot twice in the BACK of the head, the key to the lock was found under the persons body. Coroner determination: suicide.
    Link? And, yes, link to the Clintons?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dear Benghazi Conspiracy Theorists
    By BDBoop in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 19th February 2014, 08:35 PM
  2. Calling a Spade a Spade !!
    By Republicant in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 18th April 2008, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed