Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Thanks Tree8Thanks

Thread: Bill Clinton on aliens visiting Earth: "Wouldn't be surprised"

  1. #1
    Banned Camp Tetris Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Patience Delux Champion, Solitare Slingo Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Big Money Champion, Animal Keeper Champion, Drop Bloxs Champion, Diamond Mine Champion, Dynomite Champion, Days of the Dead Champion, Flash Pegs Champion
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37,968
    Thanks
    10414

    From
    Under your skin

    Bill Clinton on aliens visiting Earth: "Wouldn't be surprised"

    Thanks from Rorschach

  2. #2
    Conservatively Liberal NiteGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,338
    Thanks
    11612

    From
    Teardrop City
    Quote Originally Posted by meridian5455 View Post
    For fuck's sake, meridian. This entire thread is so that you can repost a cheap-shot cartoon?

    Get bent.
    Thanks from Hollywood, Friday13 and TennesseeRain

  3. #3
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,458
    Thanks
    9071

    From
    By the wall
    I doubt Clinton knew anything about it.

    Many of us conspiracy theorists have concluded that Bush Sr., Cheney, and Rumsfeld basically consolidated all the information on aliens that we have, locked it under a special program ran by the CIA, and is operating independently of government oversight while being funded under the black budget.

    Those three men know everything in our nation regarding UFO's and aliens and have decided to not share it. Documents point back to this starting under Reagan and culminating under H.W. Bush's term. Just research the history of these three men and you will see how they were in prime positions to pull this off.

  4. #4
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,248
    Thanks
    8107

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I doubt Clinton knew anything about it.

    Many of us conspiracy theorists have concluded that Bush Sr., Cheney, and Rumsfeld basically consolidated all the information on aliens that we have, locked it under a special program ran by the CIA, and is operating independently of government oversight while being funded under the black budget.

    Those three men know everything in our nation regarding UFO's and aliens and have decided to not share it. Documents point back to this starting under Reagan and culminating under H.W. Bush's term. Just research the history of these three men and you will see how they were in prime positions to pull this off.

    I agree. Those three men know everything in our nation regarding UFOs and aliens (because they know zero, which is everything that is known)

    Perhaps they don't know Drake's Equation:


    The Drake equation is: (according to Wikipedia)



    N = R_{\ast} \cdot f_p \cdot n_e \cdot f_{\ell} \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L
    where:

    N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which radio-communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);
    and

    R* = the average rate of star formation in our galaxy
    fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
    ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
    fl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some point
    fi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)
    fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
    L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space[8]

  5. #5
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,458
    Thanks
    9071

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    I agree. Those three men know everything in our nation regarding UFOs and aliens (because they know zero, which is everything that is known)

    Perhaps they don't know Drake's Equation:


    The Drake equation is: (according to Wikipedia)



    N = R_{\ast} \cdot f_p \cdot n_e \cdot f_{\ell} \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L
    where:

    N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which radio-communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);
    and

    R* = the average rate of star formation in our galaxy
    fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
    ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
    fl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some point
    fi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)
    fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
    L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space[8]
    The fact that you consider them idiots says how uninformed you are.

  6. #6
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,248
    Thanks
    8107

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    The fact that you consider them idiots says how uninformed you are.
    Honestly, I thought you were joking about believing in space aliens on Earth...

    The fact that you just accused me of considering them idiots (I don't) is not too surprising since it seems that you don't have a problem believing in things which aren't there. If you go back and re-read carefully you will see it wasn't themI was considering idiotic.

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,458
    Thanks
    9071

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Honestly, I thought you were joking about believing in space aliens on Earth...

    The fact that you just accused me of considering them idiots (I don't) is not too surprising since it seems that you don't have a problem believing in things which aren't there. If you go back and re-read carefully you will see it wasn't themI was considering idiotic.
    I never said I believe in them, I said that any intelligence we have in that area has been co-opted and by a select group. They may have a blank page in their "secret file" but that file is indeed secret and its doubtful even the president has access to it.

  8. #8
    Throbbing Member Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,945
    Thanks
    8056

    From
    Colorado
    I wouldn't be surprised either, that Bill Clinton is an alien.

  9. #9
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,248
    Thanks
    8107

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I never said I believe in them, I said that any intelligence we have in that area has been co-opted and by a select group. They may have a blank page in their "secret file" but that file is indeed secret and its doubtful even the president has access to it.
    Like I said originally, I agree with you. They know everything that is known about space aliens, which is zero.

  10. #10
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,458
    Thanks
    9071

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Like I said originally, I agree with you. They know everything that is known about space aliens, which is zero.
    Yes but we can't find that out for certain.

    Go and try to petition some documents under the FIA and you will find every single one of them still classified and various other roadblocks set up to prevent access to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th May 2013, 05:37 AM
  2. Bill Clinton's Pardons of "violent radiclas"
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th April 2008, 09:38 AM
  3. Bill Clinton Interview "Great Ideas"
    By mykcob4 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 28th September 2007, 10:30 PM
  4. Bill Clinton's new book: "Giving"
    By Leeroy F. Dermit in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st August 2007, 09:56 AM
  5. Should US Taxpayers foot the bill for "educating illegal aliens"?
    By justoneman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 16th March 2007, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed