Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Thanks Tree39Thanks

Thread: SWAT Team throws flash grenade in Tot's crib.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,257
    Thanks
    4605

    From
    Where Northern Exposure meets the Village People

    SWAT Team throws flash grenade in Tot's crib.....

    This, this story is why after all my life of honoring our police and LEO's, that I can no longer do so. I am actually at a point of being MORE fearful of police then of feeling safer with them.

    Toddler critically burned during SWAT raid | www.wsbtv.com


    ATLANTA —
    The mother of the toddler injured after a flashbang was thrown into the home where their family was staying told Channel 2 Action News Friday morning that the boy remains in a medically-induced coma.


    “He is in a medically induced coma and he is paralyzed. I hope he’s not going to remember this. I know his sisters, his mommy and his daddy will never forget this," the boy's mother, Alecia Phonesavanh, said. "Our kids have been through enough this year. This is just more trauma that they didn’t need, and I just wish there was something better I could do to make it better for him. Wrong place, wrong time. There’s nothing I can do about it."The family's home in Wisconsin recently burned down, prompting their trip to Atlanta to visit family.



    This is what I dont get.....

    SWAT Team Throws Grenade That Blows Up In Toddler's Face During Drug Raid

    "Even if they're serving these search warrants on a person's home, they're doing so at night with a paramilitary force of 15 to 20 heavily armed officers and using military weapons and tactics," Dansky said. "It's hard to understand why these types of actions are warranted for low-level drug cases."







  2. #2
    Senior Member Meursault's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,226
    Thanks
    5299

    From
    Bay Area
    Pig culture is big business.
    Thanks from highway234

  3. #3
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,955
    Thanks
    24038

    From
    Toronto
    This is where those "militias" could actually have done some good, instead of defending some dumbass rancher in Nevada who didn't pay his rent on time... But, who am I kidding...
    Thanks from justagurlinseattle

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,257
    Thanks
    4605

    From
    Where Northern Exposure meets the Village People
    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Pig culture is big business.

    It used to be "Protect and Serve" now its a culture of "Get them before they get you"....in this case at the expense of a innocent two year old sleeping in a crib.


    Here, in Northern California, in my own County, we have at least one to two officer related killings a year.

    In 2013, we did have a bad guy, who posed NO MORE THREAT or THREAT to anyone else, shot in the back for moving wrong in his car. After that, we had a 13 year old kid shot 8 times because the TRAINED FIREARMS DEPUTY WHO TEACHES ABOUT GUNS AND IRAQ WAR VET mistook his toy gun for the real thing (did I meantion in took less then 10 seconds and the first shot was to the kids back ?)

    Im just disgusted at the carnage our Law Enforcements are leaving us with these days.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,257
    Thanks
    4605

    From
    Where Northern Exposure meets the Village People
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    This is where those "militias" could actually have done some good, instead of defending some dumbass rancher in Nevada who didn't pay his rent on time... But, who am I kidding...
    Right...so you would send a militia posse in to arrest a low level drug dealer....

    Holy fuck...the whole house would have been dead then. No thanks....leave them out in the desert where they are most likely to harm themselves.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member angryamerican's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,145
    Thanks
    5424

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    This is where those "militias" could actually have done some good, instead of defending some dumbass rancher in Nevada who didn't pay his rent on time... But, who am I kidding...
    True but militia's aren't formed to protect Americans..its for scum to feel they are Patriots instead of scum..

    They will never go where real danger of fighting occurs.

  7. #7
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,955
    Thanks
    24038

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Right...so you would send a militia posse in to arrest a low level drug dealer....

    Holy fuck...the whole house would have been dead then. No thanks....leave them out in the desert where they are most likely to harm themselves.
    You misunderstood my meaning. angryamerican got it though

    Quote Originally Posted by angryamerican View Post
    True but militia's aren't formed to protect Americans..its for scum to feel they are Patriots instead of scum..

    They will never go where real danger of fighting occurs.
    That seems true, sadly.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,257
    Thanks
    4605

    From
    Where Northern Exposure meets the Village People
    Aw, ok....I gotcha now.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Meursault's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,226
    Thanks
    5299

    From
    Bay Area
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    It used to be "Protect and Serve" now its a culture of "Get them before they get you"....in this case at the expense of a innocent two year old sleeping in a crib.


    Here, in Northern California, in my own County, we have at least one to two officer related killings a year.

    In 2013, we did have a bad guy, who posed NO MORE THREAT or THREAT to anyone else, shot in the back for moving wrong in his car. After that, we had a 13 year old kid shot 8 times because the TRAINED FIREARMS DEPUTY WHO TEACHES ABOUT GUNS AND IRAQ WAR VET mistook his toy gun for the real thing (did I meantion in took less then 10 seconds and the first shot was to the kids back ?)

    Im just disgusted at the carnage our Law Enforcements are leaving us with these days.
    Support the troops!

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45,959
    Thanks
    18325

    From
    God Bless Texas
    We live in a police state. Some of us have tried to warn about this, but I guess it takes a lot to wake people up.

    We are not even rising up about all these no-knock warrants, where they go to the wrong GD house and shoot it all up....that just tells them they can do whatever they want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LAPD SWAT team sells guns to civilians
    By nonsqtr in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th August 2012, 05:06 PM
  2. X box hack leads to Swat team visit
    By EnigmaO01 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd July 2011, 07:10 AM
  3. Best swat team in the world
    By Benjamin in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26th August 2010, 01:39 PM
  4. Swat Team Killing of Mayor's 2 Dogs Cleared
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th September 2008, 08:20 AM
  5. Swat Team gets award for botched raid on wrong house
    By Buddha86 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th August 2008, 05:33 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed