Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thanks Tree5Thanks
  • 1 Post By DebateDrone
  • 1 Post By One
  • 1 Post By DebateDrone
  • 2 Post By knight

Thread: Ann Coulter: Nikki Haley "Immigrant" Who "Doesn't Understand American History"-

  1. #1
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA

    Ann Coulter: Nikki Haley "Immigrant" Who "Doesn't Understand American History"-

    Last year, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley dismissed the Confederate flag as an issue for the state to be concerned about. But in the wake of the Charleston church shooting, with renewed attention on what the Confederate flag symbolizes, Haley––flanked by a score of South Carolina legislators––announced that they all support efforts to take down the Confederate flag from the state capitol.

    Ann Coulter appeared with Kennedy on Fox Business Network tonight and said that there are a lot of people getting the history of that flag wrote, as well as ignoring the Democrats’ history with the Confederacy, the flag, and African-Americans.

    At one point, she said, “I’m appalled by––though, I really like to like Nikki Haley since she is a Republican. On the other hand, she is an immigrant and does not understand America’s history.”

    Kennedy asked, “Immigrants can’t understand history?” Coulter responded, “Well, she doesn’t!”



    Coulter: Nikki Haley ?Is an Immigrant and Does Not Understand America?s History? | Mediaite


    Naturally, one must realize that Coulter's whole reason for saying such stupid shit is...to sell her book to her racist audience, who probably believe Nikki Haley (who was born in SC) is an "immigrant" and of course, they hate immigrants.

    Coulter knows this is bulls***, but it helps sell her book to idiots.

    And of course, if later called on it, Ann will claim she was "taken out of context"...despite the fact the full quote is easily available and she was on friendly media, i.e. Fox Business.


    ((BTW, for those who agree with Ms. Coulter....Nikki Haley was born in South Carolina.))

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lilly's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,777
    Thanks
    1501

    From
    Ohio
    I read the Republicans are thinking of Nikki Haley to run for Vice President.

  3. #3
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,540
    Thanks
    15407

    From
    SoCal
    Duplicate thread, @GordonGecko...

  4. #4
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    36,161
    Thanks
    30916

    From
    SWUSA
    That didn't take long before Republicans to crapped all over their beloved "Diversity". Step out of line, then you're just another ******.
    Thanks from Loki

  5. #5
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,966
    Thanks
    7493

    From
    ----> X <----
    As soon as I saw Ann Coulter's name, I knew some stupid shit fell out of her mouth again. One thing no one can deny though, she knows how to ruffle feathers.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #6
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    36,161
    Thanks
    30916

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    As soon as I saw Ann Coulter's name, I knew some stupid shit fell out of her mouth again. One thing no one can deny though, she knows how to ruffle feathers.
    She sells a lot of books. People like the feathers she ruffles.
    Thanks from One

  7. #7
    Established Member Redwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,887
    Thanks
    4421

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Last year, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley dismissed the Confederate flag as an issue for the state to be concerned about. But in the wake of the Charleston church shooting, with renewed attention on what the Confederate flag symbolizes, Haley––flanked by a score of South Carolina legislators––announced that they all support efforts to take down the Confederate flag from the state capitol.

    Ann Coulter appeared with Kennedy on Fox Business Network tonight and said that there are a lot of people getting the history of that flag wrote, as well as ignoring the Democrats’ history with the Confederacy, the flag, and African-Americans.

    At one point, she said, “I’m appalled by––though, I really like to like Nikki Haley since she is a Republican. On the other hand, she is an immigrant and does not understand America’s history.”

    Kennedy asked, “Immigrants can’t understand history?” Coulter responded, “Well, she doesn’t!”



    Coulter: Nikki Haley ?Is an Immigrant and Does Not Understand America?s History? | Mediaite


    Naturally, one must realize that Coulter's whole reason for saying such stupid shit is...to sell her book to her racist audience, who probably believe Nikki Haley (who was born in SC) is an "immigrant" and of course, they hate immigrants.

    Coulter knows this is bulls***, but it helps sell her book to idiots.

    And of course, if later called on it, Ann will claim she was "taken out of context"...despite the fact the full quote is easily available and she was on friendly media, i.e. Fox Business.


    ((BTW, for those who agree with Ms. Coulter....Nikki Haley was born in South Carolina.))
    Coulter is a bitter old hag who ain't good at any FACT CHECK... and the people she sells to..don't CARE. Her hatefulness an contempt .. gives them little boners. It's crude emotion and facts do not matter.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,143
    Thanks
    4010

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Last year, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley dismissed the Confederate flag as an issue for the state to be concerned about. But in the wake of the Charleston church shooting, with renewed attention on what the Confederate flag symbolizes, Haley––flanked by a score of South Carolina legislators––announced that they all support efforts to take down the Confederate flag from the state capitol.

    Ann Coulter appeared with Kennedy on Fox Business Network tonight and said that there are a lot of people getting the history of that flag wrote, as well as ignoring the Democrats’ history with the Confederacy, the flag, and African-Americans.

    At one point, she said, “I’m appalled by––though, I really like to like Nikki Haley since she is a Republican. On the other hand, she is an immigrant and does not understand America’s history.”

    Kennedy asked, “Immigrants can’t understand history?” Coulter responded, “Well, she doesn’t!”



    Coulter: Nikki Haley ?Is an Immigrant and Does Not Understand America?s History? | Mediaite


    Naturally, one must realize that Coulter's whole reason for saying such stupid shit is...to sell her book to her racist audience, who probably believe Nikki Haley (who was born in SC) is an "immigrant" and of course, they hate immigrants.

    Coulter knows this is bulls***, but it helps sell her book to idiots.

    And of course, if later called on it, Ann will claim she was "taken out of context"...despite the fact the full quote is easily available and she was on friendly media, i.e. Fox Business.


    ((BTW, for those who agree with Ms. Coulter....Nikki Haley was born in South Carolina.))
    You hit the nail on the head with the book, you never see Coulter until a book deal is done.

  9. #9
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,966
    Thanks
    7493

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Coulter is a bitter old hag who ain't good at any FACT CHECK... and the people she sells to..don't CARE. Her hatefulness an contempt .. gives them little boners. It's crude emotion and facts do not matter.
    Of course that's her target audience

  10. #10
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,649
    Thanks
    7953

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Last year, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley dismissed the Confederate flag as an issue for the state to be concerned about. But in the wake of the Charleston church shooting, with renewed attention on what the Confederate flag symbolizes, Haley––flanked by a score of South Carolina legislators––announced that they all support efforts to take down the Confederate flag from the state capitol.

    Ann Coulter appeared with Kennedy on Fox Business Network tonight and said that there are a lot of people getting the history of that flag wrote, as well as ignoring the Democrats’ history with the Confederacy, the flag, and African-Americans.

    At one point, she said, “I’m appalled by––though, I really like to like Nikki Haley since she is a Republican. On the other hand, she is an immigrant and does not understand America’s history.”

    Kennedy asked, “Immigrants can’t understand history?” Coulter responded, “Well, she doesn’t!”



    Coulter: Nikki Haley ?Is an Immigrant and Does Not Understand America?s History? | Mediaite


    Naturally, one must realize that Coulter's whole reason for saying such stupid shit is...to sell her book to her racist audience, who probably believe Nikki Haley (who was born in SC) is an "immigrant" and of course, they hate immigrants.

    Coulter knows this is bulls***, but it helps sell her book to idiots.

    And of course, if later called on it, Ann will claim she was "taken out of context"...despite the fact the full quote is easily available and she was on friendly media, i.e. Fox Business.


    ((BTW, for those who agree with Ms. Coulter....Nikki Haley was born in South Carolina.))
    Thanks from BDBoop and Friday13

Similar Threads

  1. Why "Straight Pride" and "White History Month" is Offensive
    By Djinn in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 10th June 2014, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 25th September 2013, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20th July 2013, 03:01 PM
  4. Santorum: McCain "doesn't understand" torture
    By Babba in forum Current Events
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 19th May 2011, 01:39 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18th May 2011, 03:01 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed