Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87
Thanks Tree22Thanks

Thread: New Record For Auto Sales

  1. #1
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,621
    Thanks
    37020

    From
    Englewood,Ohio

    Wink New Record For Auto Sales

    17 million.

    Then we have 292,000 new jobs this month. Higher than expected.


    Stock Market taking a cut right now, but still more than double 7 years ago.

    Some one must be making money despite the naysayers.

    Real Estate sales in my area booming.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Maxwell Edison's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,380
    Thanks
    392

    From
    Earth
    Uh, huh, and people are financing those new cars for 10+ years.

    Pure insanity!

    The good news is capitalism fixes itself in spite of who tries to get it to collapse (Bernie, 0bama, et al). America still has a capitalistic heart, but it's faded some as idiots with useless degrees grow up and can't find decent work. Twenty years from now, who knows!
    Last edited by Maxwell Edison; 9th January 2016 at 02:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,621
    Thanks
    37020

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
    Uh, huh, and people are financing those new cars for 10+ years.

    Pure insanity!

    The good news is capitalism fixes itself in spite of who tries to get it to collapse (Bernie, 0bama, et al). America still has a capitalistic heart, but it's faded some as idiots with useless degrees grow up and can't find decent work. Twenty years from now, who knows!
    Wonder how many pay cash?

    You make up those facts right out of your head. I know facts hurt, but buck up, go out and order one of those Driverless cars now in the pipeline. I like to drive, but can not wait to see one.

    Meanwhile with gas so low I drive mine.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,229
    Thanks
    418

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    17 million.

    Then we have 292,000 new jobs this month. Higher than expected.


    Stock Market taking a cut right now, but still more than double 7 years ago.

    Some one must be making money despite the naysayers.

    Real Estate sales in my area booming.
    the rich.

    interest rates at record lows makes it much affordable to buy a new car.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,587
    Thanks
    9996

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    According to nutters, unemployment stands at 98%'

    THANkS OBAMA!!!!
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  6. #6
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44,205
    Thanks
    39885

    From
    Tweet Tweet
    My housemate just traded her car in for a '15 F150.
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  7. #7
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,621
    Thanks
    37020

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    My housemate just traded her car in for a '15 F150.
    My best friend just bought a new Ford. So did her Son. My Son and DIL are both looking but can not decide the one they want. But they will.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,621
    Thanks
    37020

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    the rich.

    interest rates at record lows makes it much affordable to buy a new car.
    A rich person would pay cash, so there must be many financing.

    BTW, I have never heard of a person financing a 15 year loan for a car as the previous poster wrote.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,215
    Thanks
    7172

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    A rich person would pay cash, so there must be many financing.

    BTW, I have never heard of a person financing a 15 year loan for a car as the previous poster wrote.
    Who mentioned a "15 year loan"?

    Besides you?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,215
    Thanks
    7172

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    My housemate just traded her car in for a '15 F150.
    That's fantastic.

    Until gas prices go back up.

    LOTS of people are buying gas guzzlers due to the low gas prices right now.

    When things change, and they probably will, they won't be so happy.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GM Ramps Up Risky Subprime Auto Loans To Drive Sales
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th July 2012, 05:54 PM
  2. Rolls Royce car sales hit new record
    By Helena in forum Europe & Russia
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2012, 12:05 PM
  3. August Auto Sales defy consumer caution
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2nd September 2011, 06:32 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23rd June 2010, 10:00 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed