Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 333
Thanks Tree277Thanks

Thread: Obama on vacation again?

  1. #321
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    4679

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Except, I never got all upset about Obama's vacations. Truthfully, I wanted him on vacation as much as possible. You claim his wife doesn't want to live with him but she's moving there in June. Basically the truth is that you are just extremely butt hurt over this election. You thought Hillary was going to win and she failed you. Get your coloring books and find a safe space.
    It's the hypocrisy. A black man gets excoriated for taking vacation by the president who is now taking vacations.
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #322
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    57,728
    Thanks
    10514

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    He is also playing rounds of golf with these people out of the eyes of the press..like we're supposed to believe is just a social game.

    If he is not giving all the proceeds from every single foreign leader and their entourage to the US Treasury and not banking it for profit he's breaking the law. All proceeds including tips and gratuities.
    Congress changed that law for the president and some others.

    You really ought to keep up.

  3. #323
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    4679

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    TRUMP'S VACATIONS ARE WORKING VACATIONS NOT LAZY ASSED GOLF OUTING LIKE obam
    TOOK FOR 8 LONG YEARS, ON VACTION TRUMP MET WITH THE LEADERS OF GERMANY CANADA UK AND ISRAEL NOT WITH Tiger Woods like lazy assed obama
    Let's take 2016 as an example:

    In March, Obama went to Cuba and met with Cuba's leaders. Then Obama went to Argentina and met with that country's leader.

    In April, Obama visited Saudi Arabia and met with that country's leaders. Then he went to the United Kingdom and met the Queen and Prime Minister; then he went to Germany and met Merkel.

    That's five, and we aren't even through half of one year.

    In May, Obama went to Vietnam, and wouldn't you know it, he met with that country's leaders. Then over to Japan to meet with that country's leaders.

    In June, a quick trip up to Canada to meet with that country's leaders.

    In July, off to Poland and Spain to meet their leaders.

    In September, off to China, Laos and Japan where he met with those countries' leaders. He also went to Israel, but didn't meet that country's leader, instead attending a funeral of that country's previous leader.

    Then in November, Obama went to Greece, Germany, Portugal and Peru and met with many world leaders.
    Thanks from sweettee

  4. #324
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    13,059
    Thanks
    8580

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    TRUMP'S VACATIONS ARE WORKING VACATIONS NOT LAZY ASSED GOLF OUTING LIKE obam
    TOOK FOR 8 LONG YEARS, ON VACTION TRUMP MET WITH THE LEADERS OF GERMANY CANADA UK AND ISRAEL NOT WITH Tiger Woods like lazy assed obama

    These are your own words from old thread:15th April 2015, 01:09 AM P#3

    White House Rips Republicans As Obama Vows Veto of $3 Million Tax Cut For Millionaire

    "Heaven forbid, Government let us keep our money to spend it on what we want.. Instead of his Golf Trips."= @TNVolunteer73

    I love to prove you are a hypocrite by showing you your own words. President Obama went golfing 1 time a month instead of every weekend like Trump and you complained Obama was spending government money on golfing. LOL.
    Last edited by Eve1; 20th March 2017 at 01:48 PM.

  5. #325
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,209
    Thanks
    38323

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    These are your own words from old thread:15th April 2015, 01:09 AM P#3

    White House Rips Republicans As Obama Vows Veto of $3 Million Tax Cut For Millionaire

    "Heaven forbid, Government let us keep our money to spend it on what we want.. Instead of his Golf Trips."= @TNVolunteer73

    I love to prove you are a hypocrite by showing you your own words. President Obama went golfing 1 time a month instead of every weekend like Trump and you complained Obama was spending government money on golfing. LOL.
    There is no hypocrisy like Republican Hypocrisy.
    Thanks from Madeline and BitterPill

  6. #326
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    [QUOTE=Davocrat;5132951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    In the aftermath of our worse shooting ever Obama carts his happy ass off to Yosemite instead of healing the nation!

    Absolutely disgusting.






    How do you feel about Trump's?
    It's different for POTUS's we dislike.

    I guess.

  7. #327
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Let's take 2016 as an example:

    In March, Obama went to Cuba and met with Cuba's leaders. Then Obama went to Argentina and met with that country's leader.

    In April, Obama visited Saudi Arabia and met with that country's leaders. Then he went to the United Kingdom and met the Queen and Prime Minister; then he went to Germany and met Merkel.

    That's five, and we aren't even through half of one year.

    In May, Obama went to Vietnam, and wouldn't you know it, he met with that country's leaders. Then over to Japan to meet with that country's leaders.

    In June, a quick trip up to Canada to meet with that country's leaders.

    In July, off to Poland and Spain to meet their leaders.

    In September, off to China, Laos and Japan where he met with those countries' leaders. He also went to Israel, but didn't meet that country's leader, instead attending a funeral of that country's previous leader.

    Then in November, Obama went to Greece, Germany, Portugal and Peru and met with many world leaders.
    I'm sure Trump hopes to meet with the leaders of Palm Beach society.

    Too bad they shun him.

  8. #328
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18455

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Congress changed that law for the president and some others.

    You really ought to keep up.
    A watchdog group led by former ethics lawyers for the Obama and George W. Bush administrations sued Trump in federal court in January, accusing him of violating the Constitution by allowing foreign government payments to businesses he owns.

    Some ethics lawyers say even if Trump turns over all of the profits from the Kuwait National Day party, he would still be in violation of the U.S. Constitution, which prohibits government officials from accepting "any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

    They say all of the income from the event, not just profits, would need to be donated to the U.S. Treasury to avoid contravening the constitutional ban.
    Kuwait could pay up to $60,000 for party at Trump Hotel in Washington

    Can you provide a link as to when you claim congress made this change?
    Thanks from BitterPill

  9. #329
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,629
    Thanks
    10507

    From
    Here
    Comparisons: From February 22, 2017

    "Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year"

    "Donald Trump's regular jaunts to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida appear to be costing taxpayers a small fortune. The president's three trips have probably cost the federal Treasury about $10 million, the Washington Post estimates, based on an October 2016 Government Accountability Office analysis of White House travel."

    "By comparison, Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents."

    "Before he became America's commander in chief, Trump frequently criticized Obama's travel expenses on Fox News and via his Twitter account."

    "President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!"

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc.../#ec3cb5236e49

  10. #330
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,392
    Thanks
    7610

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    There is no hypocrisy like Republican Hypocrisy.
    You could not find where obama met with world leaders while on vacation.

    Thanks gaffer you just made my day... Showing you are nothing more than a partisan hack.. praising the LAZY ASSED EX POTUS that gave us the WORST 8 YEARS of economy in the post Great Depression.


    Obama BEST year.. did not even come CLOSE to the growth seen in 7 of the 8 YEARS of the bush administration.

    MY GOD.. obama's economy was WORSE than Bush's, Carters Clinton, Nixon's Ikes, FDRs JFKs Fords and Trumans.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's Daughter's Vacation
    By justoneman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 03:16 AM
  2. obama goes on vacation ( AGAIN )
    By Concerned2 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 03:14 AM
  3. Obama goes on vacation again
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 18th March 2017, 01:43 PM
  4. Obama on vacation
    By marcus903 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 31st December 2013, 09:35 AM
  5. Obama's speed vacation
    By Politico in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th July 2010, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed