Members banned from this thread: Iolo


Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 399
Thanks Tree137Thanks

Thread: The New Daily Norm for Germany

  1. #321
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,052
    Thanks
    4610

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    You guys need a psychiatrist. Seriously.

    I keep believing that you're joking or trolling. But you're not.

    Germany is a real place. There's real people there. They've been one of the most dominant cultures on earth since they sacked Rome.

    Your country is a political shambles - it's ripping apart at the seams. There's an actual crazy person in the White House. A guy with actual, disturbing mental health issues.

    Germans are worried about one thing and one thing only. How to contain a Russia that has successfully overthrown the US executive branch and installed a puppet.
    haha

    I like this post - even though its absurd.

    I can't really debate that you think our President is a crazy person or that our country is in shambles - though I would argue both claims are obvious as hyperbolic nonsense.

    If President Trump was truly a Putin plant - why then is he bombing Syria and putting stiffer sanctions on Russia? That seems to be a logical flaw in your argument.

  2. #322
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    99,980
    Thanks
    7332

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    haha

    I like this post - even though its absurd.

    I can't really debate that you think our President is a crazy person or that our country is in shambles - though I would argue both claims are obvious as hyperbolic nonsense.

    If President Trump was truly a Putin plant - why then is he bombing Syria and putting stiffer sanctions on Russia? That seems to be a logical flaw in your argument.
    My understanding was that Congress put sanctions on Russia, and did so in such a way that ensured Trunp couldn't veto them.
    These are extensions of the previous sanctions, done world wide, but in the States after H Clinton pushed for them and persuaded Obama to act on. You can correct me on that if it's wrong, I get most of my US news from PH. But correct me if I'm actually wrong.

    But I do know for sure that The US just this week told US allied forces in Syria that they would, suddenly, inexplicably, and with no reason given, lose US support if they fought Assads forces.

    This week.

    That happened.

    The US, officially, is now no longer fighting Assad. Assad's government being supported by the Russians.

    Until a few days ago. US policy was that Assad must go. As of a few days ago that changed, unannounced, completely to Russia's favour.
    Last edited by Dr.Knuckles; 28th July 2017 at 10:42 PM.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and Panzareta

  3. #323
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,052
    Thanks
    4610

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    My understanding was that Congress put sanctions on Russia, and did so in such a way that ensured Trunp couldn't veto them.
    These are extensions of the previous sanctions, done world wide, but in the States after H Clinton pushed for them and persuaded Obama to act on. You can correct me on that if it's wrong, I get most of my US news from PH. But correct me if I'm actually wrong.

    But I do know for sure that The US just this week told US allied forces in Syria that they would, suddenly, inexplicably, and with no reason given, lose US support if they fought Assads forces.

    This week.

    That happened.

    The US, officially, is now no longer fighting Assad. Assad's government being supported by the Russians.

    Until a few days ago. US policy was that Assad must go. As of a few days ago that changed, unannounced, completely to Russia's favour.
    The President has demanded that Russia vacate the Ukraine or face stiffer sanctions.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lav...023733006.html

    That's not something a puppet of Putin would do.

    And Trump stood up to Assad and bombed his planes when he used chemical gas. That's something President Obama was unwilling to do.

    That's not something a pawn of Putin would do either.

    And the reason we are no longer fighting Assad's forces is because when Obama flinched Putin moved into Syria and slaughtered all the rebels. The survivors fled to Europe (hence the migrant crisis). So that's why we changed our policy - because there is no longer any rebels left in Syria to fight Assad with.

    Sometimes being a leader means to know when to cut your losses. So I don't see that as evidence that Trump is somehow Putin's puppet.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 28th July 2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  4. #324
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    99,980
    Thanks
    7332

    From
    Vancouver
    ^^

    Your article says that Trunp WILL be meeting with a Russian envoy for the first time, and the author thinks he SHOULD say that. That's what the author thinks he SHOULD say.

    All reports I read is that congress enacted the sanctions and specifically drafted the bill do that it could not be vetoed by the White House.

    Those US backed Syrians fighting for their country have been doing so for years with US backing. If they stop fighting Assad they will - obviously, be found, arrested, tortured and killed by Assad's Russia-approved government. Their children, their wives, their parents, their neighbors and their associates will be torturd and killed by Assad.

    Ukraine? That's the Ukraine that on July 25th of this year President Trump accused the Ukraine of interfering in the 2016 election. Offered no reason of explanation, provided no justification for the claim, then NEVER MENTIONED IT AGAIN????

    Do you SERIOUSLY think that's normal? That's MOT mentally ill?
    Last edited by Dr.Knuckles; 28th July 2017 at 11:00 PM.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and CEngelbrecht

  5. #325
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    224

    From
    WI
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    No, you need to open a history book... There's only roughly a 1400 year track record to examine.

    I'm Canadian, btw, and yes, the us was on the verge of collapse, and trump is trying to turn the ship before it's too late.

    Well, if that's all they are worried about, I hope you enjoy the call to prayer 5 times a day.




    John T. Ford has been watching too much of Wolf Blitzkrieg's Situation Room.


    CNN has been busy pushing every war in the ME and elsewhere these last 16 years ... and now - fake news like PBS, NPR, CNN, CBS, NBC and the Hollywood 'Resist' crowd are hyping every conceivable type of tabloid innuendo to sabotage the Trump WH with no regard for ethical, fact based reporting whatsoever. Threads like this one play right into the hands of Establishment Democrat and Liberal Media Elites pushing the impeachment agenda and hyping fears whenever and where they can exploit and magnify them *green house gases* (ugh) - even over at Bing News Microsoft owner and Hillary campaign donor Bill Gates, (along with rest of the Big Picture know nothings) ... or as Justin Raimondo refers to the

    "archetypal Boomer-progressive Clinton-worshipping Democratic party activist"(s) Boehlert and his numerous clones have embraced the methodology and mindset of someone who was once their version of the Anti-Christ: Sen. Joseph McCarthy. "

    A Tale of Two Protests - Antiwar.com Original
    and as David Stockman noted :

    "That because Russia, China and Iran – the principal targets of the IC’s massive surveillance and cyber warfare activities – are no threats whatsoever to America’s security.

    Iran has zero military capacity to attack the American homeland, and the claim that it is the leading sponsor of terrorism is pure bunkum. That hoary claim has been concocted by the Washington neocons and the Netanyahu political machine – both of which need demonized enemies in order to nurture the public fears on which their power is based."

    Brennan, Rice, Power ? Lock Them Up! - Antiwar.com Original

    Apparently CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Liberal faux Progressives think their audiences have the intellectual capacity and attention span of Katy Perry or one of her video 'music' ad jingles for Disneyland ...


    Last edited by WisconsinCheeseNip; 1st August 2017 at 09:46 PM.

  6. #326
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,587
    Thanks
    213

    From
    Germany
    By the way: The sanctions against Russia are wrong. The Krim belongs to Russia since 1783. The Soviet Leader Khrushchev had no legitimation to give the Russian territory Krim as a present for free to the Ukraine. The Ukraine never in history was the owner of the Krim, before Khrushchev did so. And also afterwards the main population of the Krim stayed to be Russian and the Krim stayed to be the center of the Russian Black Sea fleet. If Russia stops all interventions in the Ukraine (without Krim) then should exist no problem any longer. I don't see any reason why the people in the Ukraine and Russia should live in enmity.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 2nd August 2017 at 04:18 AM.

  7. #327
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,128
    Thanks
    3289

    From
    EU. Hang Vlad Tepes from the Kremlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-D3q89rAU Europe is Doomed. Don't believe it? Look at Germany

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAjyeiXrYWU
    Germany and Europe are lost and can never return
    That's Hitler for ya.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and BitterPill

  8. #328
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,128
    Thanks
    3289

    From
    EU. Hang Vlad Tepes from the Kremlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Did Germany not have another promised daily attack, ISIS crier?
    Their general election is not untill September 24.

  9. #329
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,566
    Thanks
    6375

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    The President has demanded that Russia vacate the Ukraine or face stiffer sanctions.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lav...023733006.html

    That's not something a puppet of Putin would do.

    And Trump stood up to Assad and bombed his planes when he used chemical gas. That's something President Obama was unwilling to do.

    That's not something a pawn of Putin would do either.

    And the reason we are no longer fighting Assad's forces is because when Obama flinched Putin moved into Syria and slaughtered all the rebels. The survivors fled to Europe (hence the migrant crisis). So that's why we changed our policy - because there is no longer any rebels left in Syria to fight Assad with.

    Sometimes being a leader means to know when to cut your losses. So I don't see that as evidence that Trump is somehow Putin's puppet.
    Not quite daily, but still an attack:

    Konstanz nightclub shooting: Two people killed and four seriously injured in German city | The Independent

    Woohoo!

  10. #330
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    224

    From
    WI
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Ya, it's ok... Once Germany becomes an Islamic nation, then they will tax non-Muslims until they leave, convert, or are killed, and then the violence will mostly tone down...

    At least that's what history shows to be the typical process.


    You haven't been reading Prison Planet again have you ?

    Alex Jones ?


    You know - that guy who will say anything to make a buck ?


    Well - at least the thread didn't become one of those farcical debates on Wahhabism or Sharia law.


    But - if you donate $150.00 to PBS Pacifica Radio during the summer pledge drive - you can receive as a *gift* a DVD of Al Gores sequel to the last global warming movie "An Inconvenient Truth" or some such horse crud.

    I swear - Progressivism has turned out to be just another Establishment Democrat Party marketing, advertising and fundraising scam.







Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11th May 2016, 01:31 PM
  2. Why Germany has it so much better than the US
    By Inkslinger in forum Economics
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 26th December 2014, 06:19 PM
  3. Hi from Germany!
    By Artus in forum New Users
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 4th February 2014, 07:18 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31st July 2013, 07:03 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed