Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100
Thanks Tree43Thanks

Thread: Two Fort Worth cops shot while responding to suicide call

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,185
    Thanks
    5691

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Bullshit.

    Why do you hate law enforcement who would be the first you called if you needed them?
    I'm thinking he might call a plumber.

    Or his auto mechanic.

    A landscaper?

    Maybe an astronomer?

    Security guard at the mall?

  2. #22
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,349
    Thanks
    6871

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    There is almost none, because until this year the FBI never collected any. There is an abundance of other evidence, though.
    That's not true either.

    Grossly misleading claims about black teens being "vastly more likely to be killed by police than whites even after adjusting for crime rates" - Crime Prevention Research CenterCrime Prevention Research Center
    Thanks from ptif219

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,185
    Thanks
    5691

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Nobody hates law enforcement. Everyone hates the criminals that abuse the public as cops to murder, rape and otherwise attack the public.

    If we don't start taking these criminals to prison, the violence against all cops is likely to continue.

    It's a matter of life and death for good cops that we begin prosecuting bad cops in earnest.
    At least one member hates law enforcement.

    He was thrilled when the cops were being assassinated in the street a couple of months ago.

    So, you are entirely incorrect when you say that "Nobody hates law enforcement."

  4. #24
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,131
    Thanks
    10992

    From
    By the wall
    Liberals hate police until they need them to catch an intruder on their property.

  5. #25
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,131
    Thanks
    10992

    From
    By the wall
    At any given point there are between 40,000 and 60,000 law enforcement officers on duty throughout the country.

    Lets say there is one bad shooting a month.

    That is like 0.000000000001 percent.

    Try to get much better.

  6. #26
    Senior Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,860
    Thanks
    3743

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Leftist extremist are good at ignoring/denying facts while to body count continues.

    I've not heard anyone ignore the fact that cops are targeted, just more RW propaganda, spreading lies.
    Thanks from Madeline

  7. #27
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,349
    Thanks
    6871

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    I've not heard anyone ignore the fact that cops are targeted, just more RW propaganda, spreading lies.
    Perhaps you should take a look at comment #8.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,023
    Thanks
    29927

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Liberals hate police until they need them to catch an intruder on their property.
    Are you suggesting conservatives love criminal cops? Because I don't think so.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,349
    Thanks
    6871

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Are you suggesting conservatives love criminal cops? Because I don't think so.
    Was Darren Wilson a criminal cop?

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,023
    Thanks
    29927

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    At any given point there are between 40,000 and 60,000 law enforcement officers on duty throughout the country.

    Lets say there is one bad shooting a month.

    That is like 0.000000000001 percent.

    Try to get much better.
    There are over 2,000 cops a year disciplined or dismissed for sexual assaults.

    Number prosecuted? Almost zero.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Atlanta Cop shot responding to wrong house
    By knight in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st September 2015, 07:32 PM
  2. Replies: 530
    Last Post: 4th June 2015, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 27th October 2014, 09:13 PM
  4. 4 firefighters shot, 2 dead, after responding to blaze
    By MajikMyst in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th December 2012, 08:36 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed