Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: Trump is Still Spewing On Twitter

  1. #1
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,017
    Thanks
    14395

    From
    USA

    Trump is Still Spewing On Twitter

    There will be no dignity or class for the next 4 years apparently. Thank you:

    "Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the "Trump phenomena"

    Yes that is a President of the United States and he is in charge of domestic and International issues in the near future. Be Proud.

  2. #2
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1402

    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    There will be no dignity or class for the next 4 years apparently. Thank you:

    "Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the "Trump phenomena"

    Yes that is a President of the United States and he is in charge of domestic and International issues in the near future. Be Proud.

    if i were you,,i wouldnt vote for him again...
    Thanks from John T Ford and bmanmcfly

  3. #3
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,069
    Thanks
    6485

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    There will be no dignity or class for the next 4 years apparently. Thank you:

    "Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the "Trump phenomena"

    Yes that is a President of the United States and he is in charge of domestic and International issues in the near future. Be Proud.
    Did Trump say something that was inaccurate or did it hurt your feelings because what he said was true?

  4. #4
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,166
    Thanks
    16091

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    There will be no dignity or class for the next 4 years apparently. Thank you:

    "Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the "Trump phenomena"

    Yes that is a President of the United States and he is in charge of domestic and International issues in the near future. Be Proud.
    He's right and he said it politely. NOt like some of the stupid crazy shit he used to post.

  5. #5
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,017
    Thanks
    14395

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Advocate View Post
    if i were you,,i wouldnt vote for him again...
    The vast majority of voters didn't vote for him. That won't change if he keeps Twitter spewing.

  6. #6
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,017
    Thanks
    14395

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    He's right and he said it politely. NOt like some of the stupid crazy shit he used to post.
    He is the President elect, there is nothing nice or classy about this.

  7. #7
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,166
    Thanks
    16091

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Here is what I feel like I can't take anymore: People who only read articles from one point of view. I hated Trump. a lot. But I still took the time to read things from other points of view. I learned why he really got elected.

    The left is continuing to do the very thing that lost them the election.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  8. #8
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,069
    Thanks
    6485

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Here is what I feel like I can't take anymore: People who only read articles from one point of view. I hated Trump. a lot. But I still took the time to read things from other points of view. I learned why he really got elected.

    The left is continuing to do the very thing that lost them the election.
    It didn't just cost them the election it cost them the Democratic Party.

  9. #9
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1402

    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    The vast majority of voters didn't vote for him. That won't change if he keeps Twitter spewing.

    to use a phrase from whats her name "at this point,,,what difference does it make?"

    good for the goose,,good for the gander...

  10. #10
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,017
    Thanks
    14395

    From
    USA
    May I remind you as well that he is the President elect, there is nothing nice or classy and I'll add dignified about this. This is in fact a bad sign for anyone who thinks he is capable of Diplomacy in this dangerous world.

    I hope Kellyanne can shoot him with a horse tranquilizer every time he pulls up Twitter before he totally humiliates the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trumpís Staff Have Taken Away His Twitter Account
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23rd November 2016, 09:24 AM
  2. Top GOP consultant goes rabid on Trump via Twitter
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 17th June 2016, 06:34 PM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 17th June 2016, 06:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th January 2016, 12:23 PM
  5. Beck spewing lies again
    By beatleboy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 6th February 2011, 12:09 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed