Members banned from this thread: HadEnough2


Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 100
Thanks Tree89Thanks

Thread: SS Agent "wouldn't take a bullet for Trump"

  1. #61
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanks
    1473

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Trump did not mind suggesting more than once that the Secret Service should just abandon Hillary Clinton and see what happens.
    Abandoning Hillary Clinton, is not the same thing as one of the SS saying they would not do their job NOT PROTECT THE PRESIDENT.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,991
    Thanks
    18459

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Abandoning Hillary Clinton, is not the same thing as one of the SS saying they would not do their job NOT PROTECT THE PRESIDENT.
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone ever did try and take trump out we will see the secret service dive out of the way instead of diving in front of such and honorable and respectful person.

  3. #63
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,335
    Thanks
    18232

    From
    Toronto
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  4. #64
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks
    1246

    From
    The cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    I don't blame any one of them not to take a bullet for this HUMAN EXCREMENT.

  5. #65
    Member birdzeyez's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,142
    Thanks
    1680

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone ever did try and take trump out we will see the secret service dive out of the way instead of diving in front of such and honorable and respectful person.
    I'd rather they not do that. Trump already seems to have a persecution complex from not being universally adored, and his fans seem to share that viewpoint. If the SS were not to do its job and protect him to the best of their abilities, resulting in harm (or worse), he'd become a martyr. I don't want to see that happen. I want to see him removed from office, by legal means. (Hear that, SS? The operative words here are "by legal means," such as, impeachment, 25th amendment action, or, worst case, having to wait til 2020to vote him out.)
    Thanks from BitterPill

  6. #66
    Senior Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,857
    Thanks
    2034

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by birdzeyez View Post
    I'd rather they not do that. Trump already seems to have a persecution complex from not being universally adored, and his fans seem to share that viewpoint. If the SS were not to do its job and protect him to the best of their abilities, resulting in harm (or worse), he'd become a martyr. I don't want to see that happen. I want to see him removed from office, by legal means. (Hear that, SS? The operative words here are "by legal means," such as, impeachment, 25th amendment action, or, worst case, having to wait til 2020to vote him out.)
    Doesn't it show how much tolerance the radical left REALLY stands for?

    I can respect that, and if trump does something serious to violate laws, I would agree with the need for impeachment...

    I live in Canada, but, from an outside perspective, the politics have become so heated that something like that MIGHT actually be a catalyst to a civil war. Mind you, had anything like that happened to Obama, I think the results would have been quite similar.

    Seriously though, EVEN IF this agent felt that way, why say it? Best case, they might be high enough to choose an alternative assignment, but this seems like a statement of resignation to me. That's not because it's trump, but because that's a part of the job...

  7. #67
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20,497
    Thanks
    7745

    From
    Connecticut
    I guess the right no longer values freedom of speech


    Lol

  8. #68
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29,006
    Thanks
    10399

    From
    on the river
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I guess the right no longer values freedom of speech


    Lol
    A leftie who doesn't understand the 1st Amendment. shocking.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20,497
    Thanks
    7745

    From
    Connecticut
    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    A leftie who doesn't understand the 1st Amendment. shocking.
    It's a parody of the dumb shit I read from sd, conservative, tn and yourself on a daily basis that's what the "lol" was for

  10. #70
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20,497
    Thanks
    7745

    From
    Connecticut
    If I left anyone out I apologize there are too many stupid people to keep track of here

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 12:34 AM
  2. GOP Pundit: " Put A Bullet In Trump"
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29th October 2015, 09:57 AM
  3. Bill Clinton on aliens visiting Earth: "Wouldn't be surprised"
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 6th April 2014, 06:12 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14th November 2012, 06:57 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed