Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: "A newly emboldened , confident America is good for the world"-Theresa May

  1. #1
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,210
    Thanks
    23706

    From
    New Hampshire

    "A newly emboldened , confident America is good for the world"-Theresa May

    She hopes she and Pres Trump will end up like Reagan and Thatcher. Also said the world is getting ready for "profound change" and wants the US and Britain to lead the way.

    PM: America can be stronger and greater in the years ahead - ITV News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjDVY8Z6o8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-UjRc2gMHw
    Thanks from Zephyr and GoaTlOver

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,043
    Thanks
    11438

    A little cocky, no? "they want the US to lead the way"

    But how is Trump going to do that when his mantra is America First, basically screw everybody else?

    We know his real mantra, Billionaires first

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,467
    Thanks
    648

    From
    Maryland USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    A little cocky, no? "they want the US to lead the way"

    But how is Trump going to do that when his mantra is America First, basically screw everybody else?

    We know his real mantra, Billionaires first
    Any good businessperson knows that the best scenario is a "win/win" scenario. Lately, the scenario has been "they win/we lose."
    Thanks from OlGuy, Jeremy and GoaTlOver

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,559
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    She hopes she and Pres Trump will end up like Reagan and Thatcher. Also said the world is getting ready for "profound change" and wants the US and Britain to lead the way.

    PM: America can be stronger and greater in the years ahead - ITV News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjDVY8Z6o8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-UjRc2gMHw
    Come aboard Britain. Other European nations may feel the same way and ditch the EU.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,559
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    A little cocky, no? "they want the US to lead the way"

    But how is Trump going to do that when his mantra is America First, basically screw everybody else?

    We know his real mantra, Billionaires first
    Make America great doesn't mean you dump your friends. It means looking out for America's interests for a change. A stronger America is good for us and our friends. When Britain comes on board along side us so will, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,210
    Thanks
    23706

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Come aboard Britain. Other European nations may feel the same way and ditch the EU.
    She definitely did give the air of "come on lets change the world."

  7. #7
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,180
    Thanks
    3367

    From
    An NWO Lunch Room
    How is the parochial nature of current US politics leading the way? Through isolationism and division?
    Thanks from Babba

  8. #8
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,500
    Thanks
    37431

    From
    becoming more and more
    she broke protocol by only agreeing to meet with Republican's. WTF?
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  9. #9
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,500
    Thanks
    37431

    From
    becoming more and more
    watching the British House of Commons right now.

    LMAO....lively and contentious.

    Brits crack me up they way they find classy ways to insult people.
    Thanks from Thx1138, Frank and GoaTlOver

  10. #10
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Make America great doesn't mean you dump your friends. It means looking out for America's interests for a change. A stronger America is good for us and our friends. When Britain comes on board along side us so will, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
    WTF?!? Mr. Trump is NOT making friends, except perhaps with Russia and Israel. He has ALREADY managed to turn Mexico into an ENEMY of the United States. Nice going, Donald. REAL FUCKING STUPID. I am STILL waiting for someone to explain the brilliant geopolitical 'strategery' of turning Mexico into some giant Cuba, right on our southern border. Mr. Trump is virtually guaranteeing that the far left candidate Obrador will win the Mexican election in 2018. Mr. Obrador is VERY anti-American, and could turn out to be Mexico's Fidel Castro. You folks just NEVER think ahead. It's like it takes all the concentration you can muster to think further than ten minutes into the future!

    Mr. Trump has also slapped the face of the leader of our MOST IMPORTANT ALLY. Britain is our CLOSEST ally, but NOT our 'most important ally'. If you don't know who that is, I'm not gonna help you by dropping clues.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "So shines a good deed in a weary world"---W. Wonka
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 3rd January 2016, 08:13 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 7th August 2015, 10:33 AM
  3. "Newly discovered" greenhouse gas? What's so new, about THIS?
    By bobgnote in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15th December 2013, 05:27 AM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 27th August 2013, 09:06 AM
  5. Good Morning America "The Forgotton War"
    By Trojan_Horse in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th November 2007, 01:04 PM

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed