Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: How can 14 Million lose coverage next year?

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,506
    Thanks
    8103

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Oh no...the cbo is part of a conspiracy!
    Really? What conspiracy?

  2. #12
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,506
    Thanks
    8103

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You should have tried before you started an opinion based thread that has zero to do with facts in current events.
    Your ignorance of facts do not mean they aren't facts. How out of touch are you to not know about the 14 million figure from the CBO.

    Why are you even allowed on the current events forum?

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18459

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Your ignorance of facts do not mean they aren't facts. How out of touch are you to not know about the 14 million figure from the CBO.

    Why are you even allowed on the current events forum?
    What thread did you get this 14 million figure from?

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,506
    Thanks
    8103

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    What thread did you get this 14 million figure from?
    Run along, troll. Go get educated.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18459

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Run along, troll. Go get educated.
    I asked you a question regarding your unverified claims you made in a op without a link and all you do is come back with an insult?

    What thread did you obtain your information from?
    just link it?

  6. #16
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,506
    Thanks
    8103

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I asked you a question regarding your unverified claims you made in a op without a link and all you do is come back with an insult?

    What thread did you obtain your information from?
    just link it?
    Who said my info is from some thread?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18459

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Who said my info is from some thread?
    If it's not from thread then were are you getting it from?

    Provide a link to you claims?

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,067
    Thanks
    10112

    From
    on the river
    as if leftists won't be bitching about anything less than "free" healthcare. Republicans should simply ignore them...they're going to cry and fake news this shit to death, regardless.
    Last edited by webrockk; 14th March 2017 at 03:04 PM.

  9. #19
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,690
    Thanks
    35925

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Obamacare took $700 billion from Medicare. How many people did that kill?
    If he had actually taken it from Medicare, it would have made a huge difference, google Medicare, then google Medicare Advantage Insurance Plans, see if you can figure out the difference. Warning, it is fairly complex and will require reading comprehension and a little bit of actual memory and cognition, but I am confident you are up to the task.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    42,993
    Thanks
    18459

    From
    A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    as if leftists won't be bitching about anything less than "free" healthcare. Republicans should simply ignore them...they're going to cry and fake news this shit to death, regardless.
    Webrock seems to be very familiar with your source Goofball..lol
    The Daily Paranoid Goofball Gazette.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5, OldGaffer and knight

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th January 2017, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 26th November 2013, 02:08 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th November 2013, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 27th February 2013, 07:40 PM
  5. How To Lose $545 Million Online In Six Years
    By boontito in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th June 2011, 07:51 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed